Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The World According to Style

i don't except links as things you know, hence me saying "im not gonna read that" when someone presents someone else article as knawledge.

i also don't see tripod sites and theblackgodess as credible sources on biological make up as it is probably another negro self esteem sheild from the true living world.

so i'll wait for your answers on the first few questions

back to the melanin thing.

The amount of melanin in a persons cellz according to your information, is a measurment of humanistic values.

i present case study #1

Joseph Kony

if you don't know, Joseph Kony is leader of the LRA in northern Uganda. The LRA is responsible for the abduction of Acholi children and drugging, raping and torturing them into joining his army.

Often kids and kidnapped, and to dehumanize them they are force to rape family members or kill them.

or both.

or they are made to train with each other, and rape and kill eachother to death with the survivors being good enough for his army.

he also keeps a large horde of pre pubescent sex slave girls

He leads a massive army of child Soljahboys dehumanized into murdering eachother.

this is in 2008. There's onwhere on the European continent + North america + australia where you can find an incident of a white, less humane by nature, person doing such a thing, or something equally inhumane in 2008.

now, if your theory on melanin's function as the indicator of humanist thought(a european concept), is correct then in all testable incidences, a person with melanin cannot be found acting more savage then a person without

just like in all testable incidences a stick of equal size made of plastic will always break before a stick of equal size made of titanium, or a rock of diamond will never break before a rock of granite if the same pressure is applied.

I Wonder Whos Next On This "the World According To..." Series Lol

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    everything has a vibration. the pineal gland is a receptor for those vibrations. it also regulates biorythm. all this equates to harmonious living/attuned to the world.
    evil is in conflict with harmonious living.

you seem to equate domination with godliness....
    if i kill you does that make me a better person?
    if you study and get a b+ and i cheat and get an A, am i smarter?
    if i rob you....you get the picture.
    i do equate domination with godliness.

cause the amount of domination is fucking god.ly.

to the point that the majority of the world worships a white god.
    if that isn't godly then nothing is.

you'd be smarter for cheating cause you were more resourceful then me, and i took the route told to me by ppl i assumed knew more so i studied like a douche.
    if you rob me your still dominating me enough to get my money, and therefore while that gun is to my head your the dominate breed.

i feel your cancelling out white achievement to thicken the mudbricks on your self esteem wall.

also with your harmonious living. If melanin is in the end a trigger for harmonious living then it must be proven in all cases that those with more melanin live more harmonious then those without

everyone is capable of good and evil, which in it's self is a perspective based concept and thus non scientific, but if you are saying melanin leads to more harmonious living it must be a universal constant that those with more melanin are and will always be more harmonious then with less.

meaning this nigga

is more harmonious, and will always be on any given day, then this nigga

and this nigga

and this nigga

STYLE

i wasn't talking to you.

so i didn't read what you wrote and i already saw the pics you recycled them twice.

if it ain't funny the 1st time why would it be funny now?

meanwhile my ethervision screenshots will stay fuckin with your soul.

now when you want some more sonning lessons just let me know.

i got time.

so you're taking exeptions to the rule and making them the rule for your own views? hmmm...
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
    so you're taking exeptions to the rule and making them the rule for your own views? hmmm...

he doesn't read so he misses alot. plus he won't be satisfied until everyone recognizes that the black man is inferior to the white man.

typical new age nigerian TOMfoolery.
    i see it all the time. nigerians come here and toss white salad until their tongues are blacker than the back of their necks.

didn't know he was nigerian...

I had the chance to talk to a few nigerian brothers and they had some...odd views. I can't call them wrong cuz they had some valid points, but they're solutions seemed idiotic.

Maybe that's just THEM tho...
    weep for lost babylon,

-.5Kut

no, im not reinforcing white ppl are superior to blacks, as there's whites im superior to and blacks im non superior to, like Bill Cosby, i just find it difficult to except ideals built under disillusionment that try explaining the black man's standing in the world through white methods, a white lens and white culture.

Black ppl aren't superior to white ppl, white ppl aren't superior to black people, 'racial superiority' is alien to genuine black culture and the concept of it is a virus that ate the white world to shreds to the point that their children are ashamed to learn their own culture and they can't celebrate themselves because it's racist.

that's the last ideology we need to be importing from them.

racism is built in truth from a sense of inferiority. ppl begin making up things about the greatness of people like them because there's a void inside them they need to fill with 'racial importance'

what if blacks built the pyramids....YOU didn't..ya know?

and YOU couldn't

Im proud of the people that look like me, and im proud of myself, proud enough not to use their accomplishment as a filler of personal achievement cause it often has nothing to do with me and i refuse to see them as a color.

George washington carver? trill nigga, i couldn't do that shit, it ends there.
    Nubians? not me.
    even dope Igbo ppl, Chinua Achebe, not me.

ppl that dwell on race are usually, and will almost always be less happy them ppl that see people for who they are.

I know what you guys are going through, i used to believe all this shit too, melanin, NGE, white ppl being evil, when i was like 13-15, then i grew out of it.

a trip to africa actually washed it out of my system

didn't know he was nigerian...

I had the chance to talk to a few nigerian brothers and they had some...odd views. I can't call them wrong cuz they had some valid points, but they're solutions seemed idiotic.

Maybe that's just THEM tho...
    LOL when dealing with africans you have to understand that your from the western world and they're from the african world, and in the western world 'black' is a universal call of unity, where as in their world there's all types of different black depending on culture.

i called a dude black in nigeria, he said, no im not, im coffee brown LOL
    then he pointed out a dude that was black for me.
    then i was like, wow, that shit doesn't exist here huh?

i mean, you'll meet africans that think in the western context of race, but i freed myself of that bafoonary a long time about.

what are these solutions they speak of tho?

I agree with melanin playing a role.... But i dont see it being some ultimate thing that controls everything. Theres other things to Pineal Gland also.

.....And i dont see any "Scientific" debate with all the things that are put down to metaphors. Since they only reflect reality. Theres nothing we can do about it, we cant touch it, u know what i mean...?

"The less melanin in an individual, the more calcified the pineal gland and less access the individual has to the spiritual world."

VS !

"Fire was not god an element created by god; Because of their natural cold and hostile environment, they developed materialistic religion or spirituality, and saw fire as a savior, deliverer from the cold"

Those are all good insights.. But who is the judge? Are those things against each other ultimately?

Beside the worshipping of Fire happened in Central Asia.... are they considered "White"?

Are u familier with the Time concepts? Since i see even more bigger "conflict" in nature of the different latitudes..

light/dark is what affects the system also(pineal gland),,,

In Equator the cycle of day and year is more constant than in northern latitudes (in terms of Lightness and Darkness)... That must explain something.
    Last edited by BTTR KNG KOOL; 06-09-2008 at 10:11 PM.

we were talkin about how to rebuild a country's economy and they were saying that so called third world countries need to import the economic system from Amerikkka and get the money that we gettin (not knowin that our country was destined to fail...)
    weep for lost babylon,

-.5Kut

Last edited by BTTR KNG KOOL; 06-09-2008 at 10:34 PM.

we were talkin about how to rebuild a country's economy and they were saying that so called third world countries need to import the economic system from Amerikkka and get the money that we gettin (not knowin that our country was destined to fail...)
    all countries are destant to fail, all countries want to be in americas position, so adopting the american system is a win

and

"The less melanin in an individual, the more calcified the pineal gland and less access the individual has to the spiritual world."

did this nigga just say 'access the individual has to the spiritual world?

like, there's a science that measures access to the spiritual world and your quoting it

but if i quoted jesus i would be ignorant.

wu-tang has ruined a lot of your lives

What ever makes them happy.

Dont have problem with that.....

and the bit about 'they' worshipped fire.

my culture doesn't worship fire, yoruba don't worship fire, and the fact that they used to term 'they' to define african spirituality is proof that his is a eurocentric view out of touch with every black person on earth except sunny winters and stylemaster

they'll grow out of it tho, and realize they will lead a happier life