Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Ill Serve Your Azz Like Your McEnroe..If Your Girl Stepz Up Im Smackin The Ho,Ongh!"

Oops I Was Wrong, 650 Posts. My Bad Homie. Better Luck Next Time
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SICKA! View Post
    Are U For Real Dude? No Ones Countin Down Or Following U Dog. Your Building Up Something Thats Never Gonna Happen. U Think Im That Much Of An Idiot To Actually Believe U Have Something In Store For Me. Like Ive Never Had An Idiot From 3000 Miles Away Threaten My E-life Or Try Trickin Me Or Whatever It Is Your Tryin To Prove. If It Makes U Feel Better Ill Let U Know Your Pretty Much The Only One Payin Any Attention To Whatever It Is Your Gonna Do. Sad An Pathetic, Okay Nigga U Actin Like Im In A Wheelchair And Shit. All This Obsessing Cuz I Told Tomb To Rename The Hall After U. Up Till Than U Was Out To Get Tsa. But I Made U Feel So Bad U Blew Up And Turned Into The Nigga U Were Preachin About Everyday And How You'd Never Be That Way. Sm Just Exposed U For The Same Shit Dog. Why U Keep Talkin Kid? Ill Take Any And All Members Of This Site Any Time I Want. Cept U Tho, Your Makin Nervous With All This Talk And Shit. Your So Ahead Of My Time Dog I Dont Even Read What U Say.

Please My Worst Fear Is Someone Gonna Say "your Both Fuckin Gay And Blah Blah Blah. Dan Your Lost Dude, Snap Out Of It. Nobody Believes In The Same Cause As Each Other. Everyone Hates Me Cuz I Made Em Feel Like Shit One Time Or Another. Cmon Dude, Your Makin Me Feel Like A Internet Bully. Please Just Shut Up, Your Gonna Fuck This Site Up For One More Day. Take Home The Trophy For Lamest To Posts Of The Day. I Dont Know Dude Im Starting To Wonder If Your Some Secondary Cuz If U Arent Dude Your Gettin Twisted Up Over This Shit To Quik. Dude Seek Help, Go Be A Father Or A Manager Or A Student Dog. Anything To Get U Off Line I Think Your Headed For A Rude Awakening. If Anything Was Gonna Happen To Me To Drastically Change My Ways It Woulda Happened By Now. When Something Happens Like To Someone In Your Case Where They Have 800 Posts And They're Completely The Opposite Of Who They Were When They Arrived Is A Troubled Stubborn Mutha Fucka. Im Tellin Ya Dude Your Wasting Your Time And Personally Im Not Gonna Put Anything Into Makin U Feel Like Shit Or Get Everyone To Laugh At U. They Already Are Bro. Fall Back Bitch. Faggit
    That was extremely difficult to read and understand, but, from what I gathered, you live in a complete fantasy world
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

The Way I Seee It Is Your Pissed Off About Something, U Have Nothing To Do, So Your Passin The Time Here For Reasons Only U And God Know OR CARE About
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"