Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Black Hebrews

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    ill post something that i did in a different thread regarding to the many passages in the bible that prove who the real hebrews are

* THE TRANS -ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE. (Deut 28:68)
    white people, see history of Georgia
    * HIGH PRISON POPULATION. (Isaiah 42:22)
    white people, see being the culture that had prisons to begin with and thus first to fill them
    * A SICK AND DISEASED STRICKEN PEOPLE. (Deut 28: 59-61)
    white people, see black plague, worst plague ever
    * SUFFERING FROM MENTAL ILLNESS BECAUSE OF WHAT IS SEEN. (Deut 28:28,34)
    white people, anyone really, but ill just say white ppl
    * CHILDREN TAKEN AWAY AND GIVEN TO OTHER PEOPLE. (Deut 28:32)
    white people, happens everyday
    * EVERY RACIAL GROUP RUNNING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS. (Deut 28:43-44)
    white people, run successful businesses in black neighborhood, and blacks fun successful businesses in white neighborhoods
    * SCATTERED THROUGHOUT ALL NATIONS. (Deut 28:25, 64 - Luke 21:24)
    white people, more so then black ppl
    * NOT BEING ABLE TO STAND AGAINST THEIR ENEMIES. (Leviticus 26:37-38. Deut 28:25)
    black people have stood against their enemies countlessly, this is a really pathetic way to look at an entire race. but i'll just say Poland as my white ppl example, they never win.
    * HAVING NO POWER, ALWAYS ROBBED AND SPOILED. (Deut 28:29)
    Poor white ppl
    * CALLED RACIST NAMES INSTEAD OF REFERRED TO BY TRUE IDENTITY. (Deut 28:37)
    everybody, i'll just say white ppl again cause it's not like it doesn't happen to them, see KTL for more
    * YOUNG MEN STANDING ON STREET CORNERS GOING WILD. (Isaiah 51:20)
    White people, the irish were the first street gangs in america
    * HAVING MANY PLACES OF WORSHIP ON EVERY STREET CORNER. (Ezekiel 16:24-25)
    white people
    * FEARFUL FOR LIFE WITHOUT ASSURANCE OF LIFE. Deut 28:64-66)
    everybody, but i'll say white people
    * LYNCHING AND BEING BURNED ALIVE BY THE ENEMY.(Deut 28:22)
    more whites have been lynched and burnt alive by the enemy then blacks, so i'll say white women
    * TEENAGE GANGS RUNNING BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS, MANY CORRUPT ELECTED OFFICIALS AND LEADERS. (Isaiah 3:12)
    white people

basically white polish women are what the bible is about.
    all we do is spark mad izm

Break fast is served

TSA u sure love white ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
    Ok, that person has a skin tone similar to an african american yet it is a lighter tone than the darkest that I have seen.

I've lived in a desert climate and my skin is not burnished bronze.

I agree that people get too caught up in race though, it still does not eliminate the fact that a reference to skin tone was made.
    -Have you ever looked at an Arab? The ancient Hebrews (and up until the time of Jesus when they were mixed with Mediterraneans and other races) were Semitic just as modern Hebrews are. Arabs are dark- some as dark as the darkest Africans- yet they are not "black" in the sense that they are not of sub-Saharan African decent. Indians in general are dark, and some as dark as the darkest Africans, but they have straight hair.

Dark skin does not make you black, and being Hebrew does not make you special...

I don't necessarily agree with your argument on that one. I am white and yet believe that the original Israelites were black.

I do not have low self-esteem due to my colour, nor have I been oppressed, nor have I been exposed to being brainwashed into believing that the original Israelites were black.
    -Noone is denying that the Hebrews were dark, brown, tanned, and light brown. To say "black" in general is accepted as saying "of African decent". To say the Hebrews were of African decent- especially basing these theories on the bible as the Black Hebrew Israelites do- is to affirm some aspects of the bible, while denying actual factual historical aspects- like the fact that the Hebrews are ancient decendants of Iraq- check, Abraham migrated to Canaan from Ur of the Chaldeans (Ur is the site of ancient Babylon and is described as being between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, also where the Garden of Eden is supposed to be located- the site of modern Baghdad).

To say the Hebrews were black is to deny the fact that some 85% of the ancient peoples mentioned in the Old Testament were some kind of "colored" as the white folk would say. "Colored" does not signify "of African decent"...
    Last edited by WuLatino- MANGANI; 06-10-2008 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    O.K., show some facts then (if u have any!).
    -Do I need to show facts- or can it be logically accepted as common knowledge- that the Hebrews were Semitic? Compare them to other Semitic peoples, and tell me they are "of African decent". They are not- yet they are of color...

U do not know what u are talking about. The white man has for centuries lied about the black man's place in history. Black people are telling the world our tru place, origins, and contributions in history to replace the lies with truth. Do u believe in truth, or do u feel comfort in hearing and believing lies?
    -Bro I am from Loiza, Puerto Rico- don't talk to me about pride, comfort, and knowing my place in history. My hometown still upholds the traditions of our African ancestors while most people who talk of "black Hebrews" only know some "swahili" and "kwanzaa" because they've lost their original culture. I don't have to be convinced to be proud of my Africanness because I am supposedly a decendant of some other culture in which I have no interest or genetic ties to. I have sufficient pride in my being black because I am of Nigerian/Yoruban decent, rather than lying to my DNA because I attribute some kind of special place in history, religion, or logic to Hebrews over ANY African culture.

This is the basic problem with Judaism and Christianity- they apply to God traits of racism, favoritism, and childish carnal vengeance that defeats the purpose of believing in a higher being. My God is not an idiot, and much less is he a little boy on the internet to be worrying about what color the Hebrews were, or wether they are of African decent.

These are the same idiots who claim Cleopatra- a Ptolemeic Pharaoh and direct decendant of Greek/Macedonian Kings and Generals- was black, even when the Egyptians themselves were not! What pride is there for people of African decent to believe that this whore was of our blood?

These are the same people that claim that John Hanson- the first man elected President of a loosely formed confederation of states in America- was black, and was the first President of the US (both untrue). What pride is there for people of African decent to believe that this dickhead who had slaves, ran a racist government that kept blacks oppressed for hundreds of years after his death, and barely gets any mention in history books was of our blood???

There are the same fools that would have you believe that King James I- King of Scotland, King of England, first King of the United Kingdom- another racist pig, a religious extremist who oppressed dissenters and sanctioned the rule of intolerant clerics, and writer of the most biased translation of the bible in existence (though eloquently poetic when compared to most others- hence his association with Shakespeare) was black??? Why would you be proud to be anything like these fuckers?

Fuck that- I'm Mangani. I grew up climbing palm trees for coconuts, snorkeling for lobster, conch, and fish with harpoons n shit, going fishing at 3am until 9 or 10am, digging for clams and crabs in the mangroves, etc. I don't care if you call me a savage, or a king, or a god- I take more pride in being me than in being anything anybody else has been or done. You ignore the facts because you lack this pride in your self, and in your people. Your people have done enough to earn their place in history- even by the "white man's" telling of it...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    -Noone is denying that the Hebrews were dark, brown, tanned, and light brown. To say "black" in general is accepted as saying "of African decent". To say the Hebrews were of African decent- especially basing these theories on the bible as the Black Hebrew Israelites do- is to affirm some aspects of the bible, while denying actual factual historical aspects- like the fact that the Hebrews are ancient decendants of Iraq- check, Abraham migrated to Canaan from Ur of the Chaldeans (Ur is the site of ancient Babylon and is described as being between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, also where the Garden of Eden is supposed to be located- the site of modern Baghdad).

To say the Hebrews were black is to deny the fact that some 85% of the ancient peoples mentioned in the Old Testament were some kind of "colored" as the white folk would say. "Colored" does not signify "of African decent"...
    The parts I've highlighted are correct.

Historians agree that the ancient inhabitants of Iraq were black.

Abraham is an ancient inhabitant of Iraq.

Now if I add your statement of "the Hebrews are ancient decendents of Iraq..."

...That would mean they are black.

Correct?

Now on some otha shit:

...regardless of the physical appearance of the present day descendants of the ancient Phoenicians, recent genetic research in the Middle East and North Africa seems to confirm the indigenous African origin of their ancient ‘ethiopic’ forbearers.

In the year 2004 the national Geographic reported that two or more “African” chromosome groups (M89 & M172) had been found in the populations of today’s “Phoenicians” (people living from Gaza to Turkey). (5)

The first chromosome from continental Africa (M89) dates back to about 45,000 years ago. This would match an initial grand migration of populations out of Africa into the Middle East and Asia. The second is a more recent African marker which is called M172, and that dates back to just 12,000 years ago; which could lend support to the tradition of secondary waves of migration from the Red Sea area of Africa to the Levant...

...However, recent archeological discoveries have shown that for the most part the ‘Canaanites’ and the ‘Phoenicians’ constituted a single nation. For that reason it should be made very clear that the ancient Canaanites and the people who are called Phoenicians were essentially one and the same Afro-Asiatic people.

...For the greater part of their history, the Phoenician Kena’ani were very closely allied to Egypt. For one thing they both seemed to have originated from the same part of the African continent. In many ways therefore, it was a fraternal alliance with a record of contact stretching back to the earliest beginnings of both societies...

...According to Egyptian traditions the first Egyptians called themselves ‘Anu’ or ‘Ani’. They indicated they were originally a colony of Kushites (i.e. ‘ethiops’) from southern Nubia (Sudan) who migrated north down the Nile River Valley to the delta region with their cattle...

...“Eur-ope” translates from Greek as “broad-face”. Some would argue this is additional proof of her ‘ethi-opic’ or African connections since broad faces are hardly a common feature among people of so-called Semitic, Indo-Scythian, or Caucasian origin...

Blacks are the originators...

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/...-dr-anu-mauro/

Veteran Member

-Do I need to show facts- or can it be logically accepted as common knowledge- that the Hebrews were Semitic? Compare them to other Semitic peoples, and tell me they are "of African decent". They are not- yet they are of color...

You speak with no evidence. Speaking of common knowledge, are u aware of the fact that it was once "common knowledge" that "the earth is flat"?

I have already provided a statement and a link prooving the ancient Hebrews were black!!!

You seem to not want to accept the truth.

Your mind has been effectively and thoroughly "whitewashed".

-Bro I am from Loiza, Puerto Rico- don't talk to me about pride, comfort, and knowing my place in history. My hometown still upholds the traditions of our African ancestors while most people who talk of "black Hebrews" only know some "swahili" and "kwanzaa" because they've lost their original culture. I don't have to be convinced to be proud of my Africanness because I am supposedly a decendant of some other culture in which I have no interest or genetic ties to. I have sufficient pride in my being black because I am of Nigerian/Yoruban decent, rather than lying to my DNA because I attribute some kind of special place in history, religion, or logic to Hebrews over ANY African culture.

When did I mention pride and comfort?

Why are u so defensive and telling me your ethnic backgrounds?

This is the basic problem with Judaism and Christianity- they apply to God traits of racism, favoritism, and childish carnal vengeance that defeats the purpose of believing in a higher being. My God is not an idiot, and much less is he a little boy on the internet to be worrying about what color the Hebrews were, or wether they are of African decent.

How did God and religion get into this?

These are the same idiots who claim Cleopatra- a Ptolemeic Pharaoh and direct decendant of Greek/Macedonian Kings and Generals- was black, even when the Egyptians themselves were not! What pride is there for people of African decent to believe that this whore was of our blood?

Yes there was a time when the Euro-savages invaded Egypt, but the original inhabitants were black:

According to Egyptian traditions the first Egyptians called themselves ‘Anu’ or ‘Ani’. They indicated they were originally a colony of Kushites (i.e. ‘ethiops’) from southern Nubia (Sudan) who migrated north down the Nile River Valley to the delta region with their cattle.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-africans-of-ancient-mediterranean-part-1-across-the-river-by-dr-anu-mauro/

These are the same people that claim that John Hanson- the first man elected President of a loosely formed confederation of states in America- was black, and was the first President of the US (both untrue). What pride is there for people of African decent to believe that this dickhead who had slaves, ran a racist government that kept blacks oppressed for hundreds of years after his death, and barely gets any mention in history books was of our blood???

You went off topic!

There are the same fools that would have you believe that King James I- King of Scotland, King of England, first King of the United Kingdom- another racist pig, a religious extremist who oppressed dissenters and sanctioned the rule of intolerant clerics, and writer of the most biased translation of the bible in existence (though eloquently poetic when compared to most others- hence his association with Shakespeare) was black??? Why would you be proud to be anything like these fuckers?

Off topic!

Fuck that- I'm Mangani. I grew up climbing palm trees for coconuts, snorkeling for lobster, conch, and fish with harpoons n shit, going fishing at 3am until 9 or 10am, digging for clams and crabs in the mangroves, etc. I don't care if you call me a savage, or a king, or a god- I take more pride in being me than in being anything anybody else has been or done. You ignore the facts because you lack this pride in your self, and in your people. Your people have done enough to earn their place in history- even by the "white man's" telling of it...

I don't give a fuck about how you grew up; this is not the thread for this!

The white man never gave us the credit deserving of us!

By defending the white man for all the wickedness he has done to my people, you have shown yourself to be his mindless pawn.

I don't give a fuck about how you grew up; this is not the thread for this!

The white man never gave us the credit deserving of us!

By defending the white man for all the wickedness he has done to my people, you have shown yourself to be his mindless pawn.
    Magani, I have no need to provide an additional response after Diggy's response, except to state that it is not only black people of African descent that believe that the ancient Hebrews were black Africans.

Historians agree that the ancient inhabitants of Iraq were black.
    -You have provided no reference to any "historians" who "agree" the "ancient inhabitants of Iraq were black". This is not a common scientific argument, and those who make the claims ignore the fact that "colored" does not mean "black" and "black", though a reference to skin color is generally accepted as of "sub-Saharan-African" decent- or having "Negroid" racial characteristics. Again- noone is denying the ancient Iraqis, Arabs, Hebrews, or some other groups of people were dark skinned, brown, light brown, high yellow or otherwise. They are not of sub-Saharan African decent in the sense you are trying to make them. I will elaborate below...

The first chromosome from continental Africa (M89) dates back to about 45,000 years ago. This would match an initial grand migration of populations out of Africa into the Middle East and Asia. The second is a more recent African marker which is called M172, and that dates back to just 12,000 years ago; which could lend support to the tradition of secondary waves of migration from the Red Sea area of Africa to the Levant..
    -It is common knowledge, and scientifically accepted fact that modern humans first evolved in Africa. To say the chromosomes of ANYONE can be traced 12,000-45,000 years back to Africa isn't saying much. This is preaching to the choir. You ignore the fact that this study is referencing MODERN "Phoenicians". If modern Phoenicians are decendants of ancient Pheonicians, or the Phoenicians of biblical times (4000bc-100bc), and if those Phoenicians were "black" or of African decent, wouldn't the chromosomes in these people be more recent... say from 6,000 years ago at most? I don't think you understand genetic research in the slightest bit, so that question was rhetorical. I will answer it for you- George W. Bush most likely has the same chromosome.

Afro-Asiatic people.
    -Afro-Asiatic is not "black". Afro, when in reference to genetics and anthropology specifically is referring to Sub-Saharan African. When in conjunction with another genetic identifier- say, Asiatic- it is generally in reference to races other than Sub-Saharan African or Congoid (formerly Negroid).

According to Egyptian traditions the first Egyptians called themselves ‘Anu’ or ‘Ani’. They indicated they were originally a colony of Kushites (i.e. ‘ethiops’) from southern Nubia (Sudan) who migrated north down the Nile River Valley to the delta region with their cattle..
    -The Kushites (Sudan) were pre-Egyptian peoples- meaning their kingdom thrived long before a unified Egypt. The Egyptians migrated south, and at one point Egypt was conquered by the Kushites (or Nubians). They are not one and the same peoples, though their cultures were highly communicative.

“Eur-ope” translates from Greek as “broad-face”. Some would argue this is additional proof of her ‘ethi-opic’ or African connections since broad faces are hardly a common feature among people of so-called Semitic, Indo-Scythian, or Caucasian origin..
    -Your statement is not only incorrect, it is contradictory to your position.

(In ancient Greek mythology, Europa was a Phoenician princess whom Zeus abducted after assuming the form of a dazzling white bull. He took her to the island of Crete where she gave birth to Minos, Rhadamanthus and Sarpedon. For Homer, Europe (Greek: Εὐρώπη, Eurṓpē; see also List of traditional Greek place names) was a mythological queen of Crete, not a geographical designation. Later Europa stood for mainland Greece, and by 500 BC its meaning had been extended to lands to the north.

Etymologically, the dominant theory suggests the name Europe is derived from the Greek roots meaning broad (eur-) and eye (op-, opt-), hence Eurṓpē, "wide-gazing" (compare with glaukōpis (grey-eyed) Athena or boōpis (ox-eyed) Hera). Broad has been an epithet of Earth itself in the reconstructed Proto-Indo-European religion. A minority, however, suggest that it is really based on a Semitic word such as the Akkadian erebu meaning "to go down, set",[4] cognate to Phoenician 'ereb "evening; west" and Arabic Maghreb, Hebrew ma'ariv. See also Erebus, PIE *h1regwos, "darkness".)

Blacks are the originators...
    -On this we can agree... however that has nothing to do with Hebrews being black, nor does any of the rest of your post. Even if Egyptians are proven to be black- Hebrews are not from Egypt. Even if Ancient Phoenicians migrated from Africa 12,000-45,000 years ago, so did everyone else.

You speak with no evidence. Speaking of common knowledge, are u aware of the fact that it was once "common knowledge" that "the earth is flat"?
    -This was due to a lack of evidence to the contrary, and a lack of an organized scientific community which we have today... HOWEVER there are mountains of data proving that ancient civilizations did not view the earth as flat, rather some cultures even measured the axis at which it is tilted, the distance from the sun, when the sun would shine where, the length of days, months, years, etc.- all this is based on the premise that the Earth is a sphere and revolves around the Sun. Read up on the Incas, buddy, and since you claim to know so much about the Egyptians, read up on their science as well.

As for the Hebrews, it IS common knowledge that they are Semitic. Your lack of knowledge of this subject is akin to not knowing George Washington was the first President of the US... don't blame me for your ignorance, thank me for educating you.

I have already provided a statement and a link prooving the ancient Hebrews were black
    -You've proven the theory exists, but no evidence to support it.

You seem to not want to accept the truth.
    -You do not provide sufficient "truth" to make this judgement.

Your mind has been effectively and thoroughly "whitewashed".
    -How does this comment support your argument? You are only proving my assessment of Black Hebrew Israelites who have formulaic and confrontational responses, especially when faced with scientific evidence and logical arguments.

When did I mention pride and comfort?
    Do u believe in truth, or do u feel comfort in hearing and believing lies?
    The white man has for centuries lied about the black man's place in history
    -This is an implied reference to the pride in knowing your place in history.

Why are u so defensive and telling me your ethnic backgrounds?
    -In attempting to shower yourself with pride in "knowing" your Hebrew "heritage", you attempt to strip those who pride themselves in their African heritage of that pride. It is offensive, derrogatory, and ignorant to associate and substitute the attributes of one great culture for that of another simply because you have been misinformed. You are trading misinformation for misinformation. The "defensiveness" you sense is something you lack- passion for my love of my TRUE culture. No offense against Hebrews, but I see no pride in substituting my own history for theirs.

How did God and religion get into this?
    -You must seriously think we are all stupid. Black Hebrew Israelites is a religion. You are spewing religious rhetoric, postinge biblical verses, and claiming a place in history currently occupied by a culture that is identified by it's religion- YET YOU ASK HOW RELIGION GOT INTO THIS???

Yes there was a time when the Euro-savages invaded Egypt, but the original inhabitants were black
    -What does that have to do with Cleopatra, the last Pharaoh of Egypt, and the last regent of the Ptolemeic dynasty began by Ptolemy- a Greek/Macedonian General under Alexander the Great??? SHE WAS GREEEEEK!

You went off topic!
    -So you reference Black Hebrew Israelite teachings and you say I am off topic when I reference other Black Hebrew Israelite beliefs???

Off topic!
    -This is not off topic. You are getting your information from Black Hebrew Israelites and this is what they believe. You sound like the Mormons that come to my house and get mad saying I'm making shit up when I quote the "Pearl of Great Price" or "Doctrines and Covenants". THIS IS FUNDAMENTAL BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE BELIEF and if you are married to SOME of their teachings which are not scientific, you are married to ALL of their teachings...

Magani, I have no need to provide an additional response after Diggy's response, except to state that it is not only black people of African descent that believe that the ancient Hebrews were black Africans.
    -Then it is not only the Black Hebrew Israelites who are misinformed. There have always been bandwagon riders on different belief systems- heck, the founder of the NOI wasn't black! This doesn't make those statements and teachings true, it only makes them more widespread.

Veteran Member

-Then it is not only the Black Hebrew Israelites who are misinformed. There have always been bandwagon riders on different belief systems- heck, the founder of the NOI wasn't black! This doesn't make those statements and teachings true, it only makes them more widespread.
    (Knowing what you're talking about) If he wasn't black what was he?

Magani, I don't see the relevance in attacking the NOI in order to rebuff my argument.

But, I would ask you to consider the fact that if the African-American is an ancestor of the ancient Hebrew, then do you think that the races that have degraded, enslaved, murdered and forcibly shifted a chosen people are going to come out and state that the African-American is God's chosen people from ancient times? (There are many non black Americans that still do not believe that blacks deserve equal rights)

In addition to that would the current Jewish people that have structured their belief system around themselves being the chosen people (who also hold considerable power, both financially and academically) be willing to let history be proven wrong and thus displace them from there status as the "chosen people"?

There are many reasons why there are many opposed to identifying the black (African) man as God's chosen people.

Myself personally being white it makes no difference to me whether it is Semites or Blacks that were the original Hebrew. I have nothing to gain and I believe in the spirit rather than the flesh. I also like to follow the truth and to me that says that the ancient Israelites were black.

I believe that you have incorporated some aspects in to your argument that detract from the main debate. No one on this thread was stating that King James or Shakespeare were black. We are not debating the skin tone or validity of the teachings of Wallace Fard Muhammad.

Myself being without any religious affiliation I don't understand the argument that I am jumping on a bandwagon. I'm not a member or follower of the Black Hebrews, Nation of Islam or 5 percenters. I prefer to create my own path rather than follow another's path. All my beliefs would not correlate with any other single belief structure. But I like many others do gain some insight into knowledge by observing other cultures.

Veteran Member

-You have provided no reference to any "historians" who "agree" the "ancient inhabitants of Iraq were black". This is not a common scientific argument, and those who make the claims ignore the fact that "colored" does not mean "black" and "black", though a reference to skin color is generally accepted as of "sub-Saharan-African" decent- or having "Negroid" racial characteristics. Again- noone is denying the ancient Iraqis, Arabs, Hebrews, or some other groups of people were dark skinned, brown, light brown, high yellow or otherwise. They are not of sub-Saharan African decent in the sense you are trying to make them. I will elaborate below...

-It is common knowledge, and scientifically accepted fact that modern humans first evolved in Africa. To say the chromosomes of ANYONE can be traced 12,000-45,000 years back to Africa isn't saying much. This is preaching to the choir. You ignore the fact that this study is referencing MODERN "Phoenicians". If modern Phoenicians are decendants of ancient Pheonicians, or the Phoenicians of biblical times (4000bc-100bc), and if those Phoenicians were "black" or of African decent, wouldn't the chromosomes in these people be more recent... say from 6,000 years ago at most? I don't think you understand genetic research in the slightest bit, so that question was rhetorical. I will answer it for you- George W. Bush most likely has the same chromosome.

-Afro-Asiatic is not "black". Afro, when in reference to genetics and anthropology specifically is referring to Sub-Saharan African. When in conjunction with another genetic identifier- say, Asiatic- it is generally in reference to races other than Sub-Saharan African or Congoid (formerly Negroid).

-The Kushites (Sudan) were pre-Egyptian peoples- meaning their kingdom thrived long before a unified Egypt. The Egyptians migrated south, and at one point Egypt was conquered by the Kushites (or Nubians). They are not one and the same peoples, though their cultures were highly communicative.

-Your statement is not only incorrect, it is contradictory to your position.

(In ancient Greek mythology, Europa was a Phoenician princess whom Zeus abducted after assuming the form of a dazzling white bull. He took her to the island of Crete where she gave birth to Minos, Rhadamanthus and Sarpedon. For Homer, Europe (Greek: Εὐρώπη, Eurṓpē; see also List of traditional Greek place names) was a mythological queen of Crete, not a geographical designation. Later Europa stood for mainland Greece, and by 500 BC its meaning had been extended to lands to the north.

Etymologically, the dominant theory suggests the name Europe is derived from the Greek roots meaning broad (eur-) and eye (op-, opt-), hence Eurṓpē, "wide-gazing" (compare with glaukōpis (grey-eyed) Athena or boōpis (ox-eyed) Hera). Broad has been an epithet of Earth itself in the reconstructed Proto-Indo-European religion. A minority, however, suggest that it is really based on a Semitic word such as the Akkadian erebu meaning "to go down, set",[4] cognate to Phoenician 'ereb "evening; west" and Arabic Maghreb, Hebrew ma'ariv. See also Erebus, PIE *h1regwos, "darkness".)

-On this we can agree... however that has nothing to do with Hebrews being black, nor does any of the rest of your post. Even if Egyptians are proven to be black- Hebrews are not from Egypt. Even if Ancient Phoenicians migrated from Africa 12,000-45,000 years ago, so did everyone else.

-This was due to a lack of evidence to the contrary, and a lack of an organized scientific community which we have today... HOWEVER there are mountains of data proving that ancient civilizations did not view the earth as flat, rather some cultures even measured the axis at which it is tilted, the distance from the sun, when the sun would shine where, the length of days, months, years, etc.- all this is based on the premise that the Earth is a sphere and revolves around the Sun. Read up on the Incas, buddy, and since you claim to know so much about the Egyptians, read up on their science as well.

As for the Hebrews, it IS common knowledge that they are Semitic. Your lack of knowledge of this subject is akin to not knowing George Washington was the first President of the US... don't blame me for your ignorance, thank me for educating you.

-You've proven the theory exists, but no evidence to support it.

-You do not provide sufficient "truth" to make this judgement.

-How does this comment support your argument? You are only proving my assessment of Black Hebrew Israelites who have formulaic and confrontational responses, especially when faced with scientific evidence and logical arguments.

-This is an implied reference to the pride in knowing your place in history.

-In attempting to shower yourself with pride in "knowing" your Hebrew "heritage", you attempt to strip those who pride themselves in their African heritage of that pride. It is offensive, derrogatory, and ignorant to associate and substitute the attributes of one great culture for that of another simply because you have been misinformed. You are trading misinformation for misinformation. The "defensiveness" you sense is something you lack- passion for my love of my TRUE culture. No offense against Hebrews, but I see no pride in substituting my own history for theirs.

-You must seriously think we are all stupid. Black Hebrew Israelites is a religion. You are spewing religious rhetoric, postinge biblical verses, and claiming a place in history currently occupied by a culture that is identified by it's religion- YET YOU ASK HOW RELIGION GOT INTO THIS???

-What does that have to do with Cleopatra, the last Pharaoh of Egypt, and the last regent of the Ptolemeic dynasty began by Ptolemy- a Greek/Macedonian General under Alexander the Great??? SHE WAS GREEEEEK!

-So you reference Black Hebrew Israelite teachings and you say I am off topic when I reference other Black Hebrew Israelite beliefs???

-This is not off topic. You are getting your information from Black Hebrew Israelites and this is what they believe. You sound like the Mormons that come to my house and get mad saying I'm making shit up when I quote the "Pearl of Great Price" or "Doctrines and Covenants". THIS IS FUNDAMENTAL BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE BELIEF and if you are married to SOME of their teachings which are not scientific, you are married to ALL of their teachings...

I provided sufficient links which if u read thru to the bottom, u would have seen the authors of the books ( some of them are historians) they were referenced from. You could have then done more research to discover the truth.

I am just stunned that u cannot see the truth. I guess that statement of "none so blind as those who refuse to see" applies to you unfortunately. The lies of the slave master and his proponents have gotten to you to the core.

Ironic that u are a moderator of a Wu-Tang site who believes what u do.

Have a nice day.

Banned

LMAO..right now, after workin in the sun all year, i'm burnished bronze too. But im not black. Black isnt a color, its a style of nose, hair and lips.