Thread: True Islam Responds to Sunni Challenge

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    malcolm x said it in interviews and in his autobiography
    Malcolm X was in error

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    lol ^

he wrote all that up there but still can't take my answer and be satisfied
    lol, well try answering the actual question instead of dodging it, should'nt be too hard....

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    Very few of them can......no matter what answer you give if it's not what they WANT to hear, then they're not satisfied.

They talk about having a desire to learn, yet they don't do what's required and what's needed to learn, then try and blame you.
    lol, you talk more shit than Sunny, you expect that one answer covers all, give me a real answer that you truely have thought about from all aspects, then we might actually get somewhere, the fact that you're involved in organised religion is restricting your answers & you cannot bear the fact that your whole belief structure may be wrong....what makes you right & me wrong ??

why are black men selling crack to "kids", killing people and ruining families in america - why is a white man able to go to work everyday and take care of his family and be at peace in america ?

lol, let me guess, white people, lol, by your answer, you're telling me that black people have no control over what goes on in their lives, thats a cop out, not being able to accept responsibility for your own individual actions......those black "Gods" that sell crack to kids have made choices, just the same as those black Gods from the same community that go out to work everyday honestly & provide for their families, your question "whay are these black men selling crack to kids ??" is an excuse for laziness, you're saying its ok for them to do that because white people gave them no other choice, and you know as well as i do that thats bullshit.....STOP ANSWERING QUESTIONS WITH QUESTIONS, IT MAKES YOU LOOK UNINTELLIGENT.......look at all the succesful black people you know of, and no i dont just mean celebrities, i mean all the black doctors, lawyers, businessmen, all the way down to the blackman that drives the bus etc...they all made choices & chose NOT to comit devilish acts such as selling drugs, theivery, killing & raping....or are they uncle tom sell outs ??

god being a spirit is something someone told you - its not something you came up with all by yourself - but you accuse me of getting all my information from someone else - you say i should have my own mind - are you OK

lol, first of all God being a spirit was simply an example, i dont particularly believe in God fullstop, so yes i am using my own mind & my own thoughts, yet you pick up on the one thing that i said that has similarities to what other people think (which is why i used it) and say that i dont have my own thoughts, lol........and yes, thank you, i'm fine.....how are you ??

you are upset and you are trippin right now - its not that serious - i'm not personally calling you a DEVIL - you are taking it to heart because maybe you feel guilty about something -

if i type the words "Uncle Tom" and don't back it up with someones name, the only ones that will get upset and holla are the uncle toms - throw a rock at a pack of dogs, the one thats hit and hurt will be the only one that hollas

why when a white man questions something & wont just accept whats been told to him, is he "upset" & "tripping", i'm not upset or tripping, i'm just more open minded than you are, obviously, it may not be that serious to you, because you're not on the recieving end of it, you DID personally call me a Devil, because my skin is white, and your belief is that the black man is God & the white man is the Devil, by generalising like that you ARE calling me a devil............again, if i say black people are lazy-good-for-nothings, you are gonna get upset & start tripping, because apparently, you are not lazy & good for nothing, i generalised you among the ones who are like that, which is unfair is it not ??

you got me all wrong because you want me to be all wrong - thats devilish - i can no longer build with you this way because you don't have the basics down - and i'm quite tired of repeating myself and defending my stance - you stated what you feel based on somethings you don't understand - if you want a clear understanding, stay around and read whats being written - and catch up to the now times - go into the archives and read those disscussions we been having over the years - in them you'll find your answers -
    [/I]

lol, i did'nt get you wrong, and i dont want you to be wrong, you're already wrong, i want you to see where you went wrong....which is actually quite Godly.........its you that wants me to be wrong, and you cannot accept, that there is a possibility that i'm right because it contradicts everything you've been told to think.................what you mean is , you can no longer build with me because the words i'm speaking have truth to them & i'm not just one of the stupid white devils that you're used to dealing with, lol, i'm tired of you repeating yourself also, because you still have failed to answer my questions, you're like one of those magic 8 balls, pre-set with but a few answers that you think can be used to cover a wide spectrum of questions.......people in general are'nt that narrowminded......and by expecting all black people to follow what you believe, if they dont follow, you consider them to be narrowminded also (85%ers), and because of that you're not giving them enouch credit for what they actually do deserve credit for.........and why would i go back and read the archives of KTL ?? when everything in there that is "truth" is probably written by the 2 most ignorant people i've encountered, yourself & Black Man.......i'll come out dumber than when i went in.

anyways, thank you for your time reading, hope you eventually learn to use your brains for something other than attempting to brainwash people.....lol
    Last edited by KLIION JENSEN; 09-10-2008 at 11:02 PM.

Malcolm X was in error
    lol, was he really ?? were you there when Elijah was having sex with those young girls were you ??

Quote Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
    lol, was he really ?? were you there when Elijah was having sex with those young girls were you ??
    lol. without malcolm x the noi wouldn't have been shit. sunny u shouldn't be hatin on malcolm x just because he was tellin the truth about ya homeboy. i doubt he would make some random shit up like that.

SunnyWinters/Black Man u should take responsibility instead of blaming white ppl for everything. we all know everything white ppl have done but u gotta take ur life into ur own hands instead of blaming white ppl cuz u can't get a job.

ok, so lets say that everything is the white man's fault. deal with it and become successful instead of bitching every chance u get. white ppl aren't the reason black men wont take care of their kids. they have free will and they choose too. u can blame white ppl for a lot of shit but blaming won't solve any problems.

and neither will listening to popa wu and changing your religion

who here has done that to you ?
    you have...

Quote Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
    you have...
    no i haven't - you're just overly sensitive - relax at stop getting so angry at yourself - i'm sure there are tanning boths somewhere near where you live

lol. without malcolm x the noi wouldn't have been shit. sunny u shouldn't be hatin on malcolm x just because he was tellin the truth about ya homeboy. i doubt he would make some random shit up like that.

Malcolm was one of my first main teachers - as a youth, i formed myself from his words - if the man messed up, then he messed up and got caught out there -

SunnyWinters/Black Man u should take responsibility instead of blaming white ppl for everything.
    i don't blame white people for everything, i hold white america responsible for the wicked shit white america did and does

we all know everything white ppl have done but u gotta take ur life into ur own hands instead of blaming white ppl cuz u can't get a job.
    i can't get a job ?
    really ?
    so you think that i'm upset and i can't get no work, so i blame white people for that ?
    is that really the case ?

ok, so lets say that everything is the white man's fault. deal with it and become successful instead of bitching every chance u get.
    there is no need for me to bitch about anything - i'm in KTL having discussions about a myriad of stuff - it just so happens that the race threads that deal with black and white issuses get the most hits - the reason why it gets the most hits is because people like you follow behind me bitching about everything i say - see how that works ?

white ppl aren't the reason black men wont take care of their kids.
    lol - do you have any ?
    if the answer is no and you really live at home with your parents, then you really wouldn't understand what its like being someones dad - those discussions are for grown ups who know what they are they are talking about

they have free will and they choose too. u can blame white ppl for a lot of shit but blaming won't solve any problems.

thanks for your advice young man - when you are able to see clearly whats really being discussed here i believe that you will be a great contributer to this section

and neither will listening to popa wu and changing your religion
    who is papa wu ?

no i haven't - you're just overly sensitive - relax at stop getting so angry at yourself - i'm sure there are tanning boths somewhere near where you live
    lol, not angry, grow up
    Last edited by KLIION JENSEN; 09-12-2008 at 06:33 AM.

Sunny, white people are not getting upset.
    But insulted.

U understand the difference?

Theres no need for white people to feel guilty. U understand this?

Or is this upsetting u?

go back and read your posts to me, and yes, to answer your query, there are tanning booths near me, however, i'm quite happy in my white skin, i dont get too hot during summer nor too cold during winter, and plus which alot of the black women that i'm into find it attractive, you sir are obviously unhappy in your black skin, otherwise you would'nt have this God complex to make you feel superior....

Quote Originally Posted by Alijannu View Post
    Sunny, white people are not getting upset.
    But insulted.

in pretty much the same way Sunny would feel insulted if i insisted that black people are lazy-good-for-nothings......however, the truth is, that SOME black people ARE lazy & good for nothing, same as how SOME white people ARE evil, just not all of us, but you are insisting that all of us are.....rather devilish dont you think ?? or do you not have the mental capacity to be able to think for yourself ??