Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Former worker sues Nascar for $225 million over racial and sexual discrimination.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Why you think she's nuts? You think it's unusual to see blacks in a sport that's predominately white? I don't see what's exciting about cars racing anyway. Let them white rednecks have that sport because i know they're upset that blacks dominate basketball and football LOL. I also know they don't like Tiger Woods playing golf but Tiger probably doesn't consider himself black anyway LOL. What race did he tell Oprah Winfrey he was when he was on her show a long time ago? He said some crazy shit. Tiger needs to wake up and realize that white people that play golf still don't accept his ass playing a sport that they dominate. Plus he's married to a white girl so he probably thinks he's accepted by some white people now because of his fame and success.
    I was watching this on ESPN's Sportscenter yesterday. She's a darkskin attractive woman and she was talking about she had been called nigger several times by the redneck white racecar drivers. She also said she saw a few white guys body parts several times. I don't know what her job position was but i was surprised to see this because i didn't think there were any black women working for NASCAR LOL. I do know there's one black guy NASCAR driver i've seen and former NBA Cleveland Cavs star Brad Daugherty does commentary for NASCAR. Have ya'll heard about this black woman for NASCAR suing for sexual harrassment?
    YO CHARLES JONES MOST OF THE TIME I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU BUT THIS TIME UR COMPLETE RIGHT

Yeah, I had started a thread about this before. lol

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57735

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    I think she made it up 2. She was probably fired for not knowing anything about what she was doing and saw an opportunity to blame racism and sexism. There is no doubt in my mind that nobody EVER called her a nigger to her face. i just have a hard time believing anything she says. I also find Nascar to be very entertaining. Never thought I would say that, but after watching a few races, I like it a lot.
    How do you know that nobody called her that to her face? Were you there? lol

Nascar is not entertaining unless ya have a southern accent, and you like stupid stuff such as muddin' and huntin'.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    How do you know that nobody called her that to her face? Were you there? lol

Nascar is not entertaining unless ya have a southern accent, and you like stupid stuff such as muddin' and huntin'.
    People just don't say things like that to peoples faces in the workplace. They may say it behind her back, but no way they said it to her face. That just don't happen anymore. What the hell does southern accents and muddin (whatever that is) and huntin have to do with whether or not u enjoy a sport? Sorry, but u just sounded kinda stupid there.

So in every single workplace there is, a worker never says anything racist, or sexually inappropriate to another worker in person nowadays? Especially at a place that the majority of workers are redneck men? That sounds pretty naive to me. lol And I was just saying that hunting and mudding are lame, and are the kinda things that a person who likes Nascar would like. That's my opinion.
    Last edited by check two; 07-28-2008 at 02:08 AM.

People say racist things all the time in the workplace. Seriously though, the days of rednecks sayin something like that to a black persons face in the workplace are over. Have been for quite a while now. Racists are only racists when the people they discriminate can't hear them. All racists are closet racists these days. It's just not an acceptable thing anymore. It is very possible that she was sexually harrassed. I have no comment on that, but if she wants me to believe that someone called her a nigger right to her face at work, sorry I don't. I've never been hunting in my life, and never would. I don't know what mudding is, but it sounds like mud is involved. If so, count me out. LOL

Awh, she's telling a lie just like the girl in the DUKE Lacrosse incident.

Racism and sexual discrimination in NASCAR??? Hard to imagine!

{>____<}

I'm sorry, guys. I'm finding this very hard to believe. Nice try, though.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    People say racist things all the time in the workplace. Seriously though, the days of rednecks sayin something like that to a black persons face in the workplace are over. Have been for quite a while now. Racists are only racists when the people they discriminate can't hear them. All racists are closet racists these days. It's just not an acceptable thing anymore. It is very possible that she was sexually harrassed. I have no comment on that, but if she wants me to believe that someone called her a nigger right to her face at work, sorry I don't. I've never been hunting in my life, and never would. I don't know what mudding is, but it sounds like mud is involved. If so, count me out. LOL
    I apologize for the sterotyping. Muddin is basically when people drive their vehicle around in a bunch of mud and get it all dirty. lol I don't really see why it would be so fun, but they say it is.

-

LOL@Beautifulrock hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ironman, why would this woman be lying about this? I don't think she wants to draw attention to herself from the media on purpose. I'm not surprised at all at what she said. I know that most race car drivers and mechanics are rednecks. I'm surprised former Cleveland Cavs star Brad Daugherty is doing commentating for NASCAR.

LOL@Beautifulrock why would this woman be lying about this? I don't think she wants to draw attention to herself. I'm not surprised at all at what she said. I know that most race car drivers and mechanics are rednecks.
    Four incredibly uninformed sentences. Why? MONEY!

But The Stove Was Off... 6² Chambaz's Avatar

hahahaha as soon as I saw the first five words of the title, i knew it was going to be a CJ thread

Any updates on this lawsuit?