Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9 Ether Hair 6 Ether Hair

my hair aint that curly, its straight. it used to be curly and light brown when i was younger, but when i got older its a lot more straight. i can get waves tho and make it kinda curly again. but how u know what ether your hair is?

^Read the thread again its been explained
    Break fast is served

i don't see where it tells you what ether ur hair is made from.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

btw doc is my father-in-law. lol

my mother-in-law is so ill with the knowledge. she and i build for hrs on end.
    my wife tries to repress her past so its a process with her.

Wow yo - i used to buy into the tricknology of him being guilty but i dont know anymore. And yes that was enough for me to even discredit everything he had to say/write. I made an ass of myself about this man, but certain things are idk still - the reincarnation of Melchizedek for one...but if that were true, this man needs to be protected.

I made enemies of good friends over my prejudice against people accused of child diddling - because of my issues with it. I did it inadvertently - with reading what white men had to say.

I heard he levitates in his cell.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post

I heard he levitates in his cell.
    u know that aint true

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    You aren't ready to have this question answered. You need first to learn to count, before learning to add and subtract.
    ROFL

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

continued.........

8 Offer all people a do-it-yourself solution until you get strong and united enough mentally to do what you must do together, physically.

9 All of you can work diligently and with determination toward eliminating the negative and slave mentality

10 You can all do this privately without committing suicide by provoking the visible adverse forces to brutalities, and atrocities against you.

11 by joining the Ancient Mystic Order Of Melchizedek
    and reading and studying each tablet, you will thoroughly go a long way towards eliminating the negative and opposing forces.

12 This process leads to liberty, and success for humanity in general.

13 By opposing, or adverse invisible forces, I mean the opposite of those visible adverse forces.

14 There are forces of racism against all races that you do not see that wear a smile and shake your hand.

up

ether what?

any science behind the whole ether thing?

peace sunny to add on

The time is always right to do right. You must recognize and acknowledge that there has been tremendous amount of damage done to us so called African Americans. The Master taught us the first thing that was and is presently being done to us is hating ourself and kind. First he (the devil) made us hate our image, our skin color and most importantly hate our hair. He accomplish this back then by making us pick cotton. There were more than enough crops or products that could have been just as profitable to him as cotton was, but the effect would not have been the same. Cotton is the closest material to our hair in texture and look. Remember REV chapter 1: 14, describe Jesus as the "Son of man" , with hair white as wool and feet of burnt brass. The texture given to his hair was wool, not curls or flat hair but wool. There is only one group of people on this planet that have hair similar to wool or cotton, and that's the Nubian man so called African American.

Our mothers, daughters, sisters and aunts etc. have been made to believe that African hair is bad hair, and since she is the first teacher to the child she perpetuates this ignorance which in turn pro-longs the lies. So we have to embrace our selves. We have to see ourselves as beautiful. We are God's people yet we have this complex that he must have made a mistake when he gave us Kingly hair, that good hair is soft curly hair. That's a lie, when a black baby is born the hair is soft, but as soon as he/she starts to get stronger the hair strengthens as well. Don't wait for another race to give you the props that you looking for, it not there job, it's survival of the fittest. When was the last time you saw a lion giving an animal a heads up before he eats him.

Finally, contrary to popular belief all men are not created equal, just read Genesis 9: 20-27," 25"And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

26And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant".

So you see all men is not created equal. He the Leper was meant to be your servant all the days of his life, but he played the reverse and got us working for him, but his time is up, he has to go. Everything that has a beginning has an end. Check out LEV 12-14 tells you what that curse of canaan was and is.

btw sunny what book did you quote from?

9 ether is the combination of existing gases of nature.
    9 ether forces first visit the minds of their posterity, because they know that nothing can be done right unless the mind is right.

when the number 9 is inverted or perverted

9 ether is conscious, awareness
    6 ether is disagreeable, malevolent

9 ether produces 6 ether

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

what a dope thread.

thanks for bumping
    We do it for the people.

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

why does the mind buildup a ego??? is it a reflection of the outer world? of how it wands u to be. it must be killed with respect. its a fake you, endless personalityz, it keeps us away from our tru Self, why???
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-15-2011 at 07:13 AM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

yo is it cool for a not nubian root to get in those tabletz???PEACE
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

the book is for tamahus too