Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official "I Just Watched Hulk 08" Thread

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
    Does anybody know what happened to the doctor?
    Yeah I was wondering that as well. You see his head swelling making you think he's gonna change as well and then you don't see him again! Also Stan Lee ingested some of Hulk's blood. You think there's gonna be a huge mutant Stan Lee on the rampage in a future flick lol?

So do I take it by the last scene that you see Banner in that he's found a way to change into Hulk at will? That's the impression I got.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
    Does anybody know what happened to the doctor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post

You guys are fucking retarded:

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    Yeah I think when that "Substance" leked onto his head...he becomes a "Mad Professor"
    Not sure if it's "Professor Finkle" like on Ghostface's "Supreme Clientele"
    Because he mentions Ironman in that skit ?

I enjoyed the film...although it wasn't as good as I thought it was gonna be...
    The first film was just as good in my opinion.
    Tim Roth went deep...a very good performance.
    And the special effects were pretty top notch.
    A great fight with Abomination.
    Like TAURO said it's not as good as Ironman but thats no fault of the film...
    It's more down to the obvious differences between the two charaters.
    All in all a much darker portrail of The Hulk.
    It will be interesting to see how they develop The Avengers and all the surronding cast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
    Yeah I was wondering that as well. You see his head swelling making you think he's gonna change as well and then you don't see him again! Also Stan Lee ingested some of Hulk's blood. You think there's gonna be a huge mutant Stan Lee on the rampage in a future flick lol?

So do I take it by the last scene that you see Banner in that he's found a way to change into Hulk at will? That's the impression I got.
    Fictional character biography

Born Samuel Sterns in Boise, Idaho, he later worked for a chemical research plant in a menial capacity. While moving radioactive materials into an underground storage area, some of the radioactive materials exploded, bombarding Sterns with gamma radiation. Sterns recovered, but found that the radiation had changed him from an ordinary human into a green-skinned, super-intelligent criminal with an oversized brain housed in a towering cranium. He embarked on various ambitious schemes, with the Hulk as his primary nemesis, consistently backed by a self-constructed army of super-strong, virtually invulnerable, plastic Humanoids. This included an attempt to rewrite the Earth's history by infecting the primordial ooze with gamma-radiation, recreating society in his image, with himself as a ruler.

• The Leader's alter ego, Samuel Sterns, appears in the 2008 film, The Incredible Hulk, where he is portrayed by Tim Blake Nelson. He is initially introduced as an online scientific ally to an on-the-run Bruce Banner (Edward Norton), who communicate with each other as "Mr. Blue" and "Mr. Green" respectively, collaborating to find a cure for Banner's condition of transforming into the Hulk when enraged. Later into the film, when Banner actually meets Sterns in person, he is revealed to be an eccentric scientist who is infatuated with the potential power of Banner's gamma-irradiated blood, and indeed with the Hulk itself, who he later calls "beautiful." Sterns and Banner force a transformation into the Hulk so that the serum that Sterns created could be tested on Banner. The serum is successful, but turns out to be a suppressant rather than a cure. However, it is later revealed that Sterns had been experimenting with Banner's blood samples on animal test subjects without the latter's knowledge. Even worse to Banner's horror, Sterns had synthesized his blood to create a large supply of it in order to explore its medicinal and augmentative applications. Upon discovery, Banner insists that the cache must be destroyed while Sterns strenuously objects in an argument that is soon interrupted by General Ross' troops who have come to capture the fugitive. Further into the film, near the end, Sterns is physically threatened by Emil Blonsky (Tim Roth) to subject him to a treatment of Banner's gamma-irradiated blood samples. Although he tries to warn Blonsky that Banner's blood and the Super-Soldier formula injections that he was given earlier by General Ross (William Hurt) could together create some kind of "abomination", he finally gives in to the demands of the power-hungry Blonsky, who is transformed into a larger, more powerful creature. While leaving Sterns' laboratory, Blonsky throws him into some of his scientific equipment, where a small amount of Banner's blood accidentally falls into an open wound in Sterns's head. This accident mutates his cranium and it expands to an abnormally large level. On seeing himself and realizing what is happening to him, Sterns smiles in joy.

the movie was ok, it was good, enjoyable at times...i liked the Hulk's look better in this movie, i thought it was too hollow and empty though...felt like it was missing something...idk...didnt feel right. 8/10

I watched it again last night and I have to say I enjoyed it more the second time round, it gave me a much better opportunity to catch the little refferences and just generally soak it in better.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Slippy =

- KP -

I watched it last night and I really enjoyed ...Hulk beat the shit out of that thing lol. Everything about the movie that has been said is pretty much right, I am curious to know what happens next... Tony Starks comes in at random and thats it. Oh yeah and it was shitty that we dint get to see some skin from Dr. Ross... I was digging her.

I give the movie a B+
    Last edited by 12weLvE; 06-21-2008 at 10:32 AM.

STYLE

Slippy =

hehe

whats next is Thor and cap america.

then the avengers....
    ironman hulk thing thor spiderman captamerica...possibly wolvie, antman vision, scarlet witch.....this movie will be crazy.
    Last edited by STYLE; 06-21-2008 at 10:30 AM.

I wonder if we will ever see Scarlet Witch, seeing as how she is a mutant and all. I say this because fox owns the rights to the X-men and I would assume that included all acknowledgement of the term mutants and what they are.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Yeah I was wondering that as well. You see his head swelling making you think he's gonna change as well and then you don't see him again!

I just thought at the beginning he diddn't want it to come out...
    Where as in te end he welcomed it ?

Slippy =
    Hahahaha
    I was gonna say...
    If not knowing who an obscure charater in The Hulk Story means I'm a retard...
    So be it.

just got back from watching it and loved it the action was great .just wish they would have kept those deleted scenes in there.8/10

armynavyairforcemarines Sgt Holly Wood's Avatar

it was ok.. 6.5/10

nuttin special, but def better then the first one

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    I just thought at the beginning he diddn't want it to come out...
    Where as in te end he welcomed it ?
    Peace whers.

I got the impression in the start he was using meditation to keep it in but at the end he uses it to invoke it (rather than needing something to get him angry first)? Not sure if this would mean he could use it to change back into Banner also?

Anyone know what scenes were supposedly cut?

- KP -

the movie is what it should be thank god marvel finally making decisions
    it was pretty cool to see the Hulk of the series there, the theme song(which when it play i started to hear "wake da fuck up") and also some signature move by the Hulk

Iron Man is better but this one is not that far behind and the fight against abomination was better the Iron Man VS Monger
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Abomination is the illest villian ive seen in live action in a minute, always been my favorite villian tho....

fuck the hulk i fuck liv tylor banners girlfriend
    She had a knife and in my back that bitch was digging
    I was high so I didn't feel shit
    She realized she was fucking with a lunatic

x-raided