• D

9 12.50%
  • F

26 36.11%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lil' Wayne - Tha Carter III

YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP. Tony Bandana's Avatar

nah no luv for thiz skinny putz.

for punkz .."wanna play the role" kids music .

club shit, im pure east /west .

wont support it

fuck em
    ONGH!!!! SHIT STINK BIG GATORZ , MY DETROIT PLAYAZ ONGH!!!

more wack material (has he not done enough already?, I mean he is on so much and has a crazy amount of mixtapes. Wayne (fuck that Lil shit) is the most OVERRATED rapper in history, his rhymes suck and his flow and voice are awful, when he "spits" he sounds constipated and retarded, I gave the Carter III a listen to see what all the fuss was about and couldn't get through the whole album.

I gave it an F and I cannot understand why Wayne sells so much, he is garbage.

The only track that I liked was Dr. Carter. That track is bomb. The first Carter is the best Carter.

Thanks to Sean for the Sig

DJ STRVXG3R! Check Me Out! Tha PhilosoPy Mixtape To Come Soon
    DJ Straxger Myspace Profile
    DJ Straxger's Reverbxatiox Page
    DJ STRVXG3R

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    this is how you have to listen to lil wayne im learing: When he says he's a martian, he means it, and if you don't get it you won't like it. like cappadonna calling himself a slang prostitute. I thought donna triumph verse was wack. When i figured out he was prostituting slang, and understood the essense of that term you like him more cause you know what your getting. Anyways, wayne being a martin means he's a nut, or out of this world, and ppl think he's dope for the out of this world type, left field, play by a different set of rules attitude he brings to his rhyme. He's like a creature, and therefore the less of a fuck he gives on a rhyme the iller he is in that context. Just like the more non sensey a ghost verse, the better, or the more ridiculous a cappdonna term the iller (shit on your brain wipe my ass with your phenominems" "rhyme prostitute, slang slut" "I love you like i love my dick size" "22 outfits and a mic check" or even when he makes up nicknames from himself like saying Diggler on 8 diagrams, by understanding his unique context it gets doper.
    Excellent explanation. Wayne has a lot more in common with underground emcees than the mainstream.

I think this albums classic, or for the indie stans its about as good a mainstream album you'll hear these days. But hes definitely love it or hate it, cos his styles so weird and he sells more records than most people favorite rappers combined.