Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hearing Some Of These Beats On Digi Snacks Begs The Question...

Quote Originally Posted by Thug Strength View Post
    because they didn't fit with the vision he had for 8D. the tracks you mention would be out of place on it. and all you need to do is look at the song titles on both albums and you see that the tracks are exactly where they belong. plus i'm sure he's had time to polish digi snax in the meantime.
    come on, the ridiculously silly "starter chick" being sequenced 2 tracks after the dark, paranoid gun will go? any one of those tracks i named would be better suited to 8 diagrams than starter chick, and that's just the most obvious example.

creep is a wu track through and through. it's unacceptable that rza would put HGW on a clan album instead of letting the clan rip up a beat like that.

and i don't get what you're saying about song titles... listen to the vibe of the music. switch out some beats from 8 diagrams for some of that digi fire and the supposedly final clan album that was supposedly done for the fans would've actually satisfied more of their fans.

more akbar

Quote Originally Posted by Tonystarks420 View Post
    stop crying who cares??

maybe he didnt want to waste these amazing beats on the clan, the same clan who beefed him and talk shit about him on little internet videos right b4 8 diagrams was released. the same clan who came up with the Shaolin vs Wu tang Idea. why wud he waste beats on such an ungrateful clan? maybe hes fed up and wants to make his solo a banger to let his fans know hes still doin his thang

plus its too late so just live with what you got on 8 diagrams and enjoy digi snax

peace
    ^dickrider.

Rza really dicked them out on this one, he used the clan record to experiment sounds he may use in the future, like a rough draft or something, which was fuckin gay.

plus he was focused on giving ppl what they 'need' instead of what they want....so that explains an unwillingness to comprimise or budge. These beats make me more confident for potential Cuban Linx joints..but i know rae's a fuck up and rza's an asshole so it's not gonna work out at all.

but Rza fucked up, expecially cause he's flow and shit is weaker then the rest of the clans, so giving them the beat would have done more with it then putting it on digi snax.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    cause he's a

FUCKING.

MORON.

more akbar

DrunkenMasta303

Quote Originally Posted by Firm Handshakah View Post
    europe out in full force...
    YEEAH YEAH REPRESENT !!!

*spits on the ground

Cold Bottles of Becks Tonystarks420's Avatar

you call me a rza dickrider because im one of the only people here who can accept his beats and songs for what they are and just enjoy them

im sorry im not like everyone else who comes and wines and cries about every new piece of wu music but im not like that. it is what it is. enjoy something for once. but dont enjoy too much or ull be called a "dick rider" by a bunch of internet thugs. u cant win on this forum.

maybe you should see the world how it really is. your not gunna get everything you want so just suck it up u little bitch. stop crying

and tha shaolin assassin......................LMAO is all i gotta say u got 12,000 posts bud.......

get a life faggot

come on, the ridiculously silly "starter chick" being sequenced 2 tracks after the dark, paranoid gun will go? any one of those tracks i named would be better suited to 8 diagrams than starter chick, and that's just the most obvious example.

creep is a wu track through and through. it's unacceptable that rza would put HGW on a clan album instead of letting the clan rip up a beat like that.

and i don't get what you're saying about song titles... listen to the vibe of the music. switch out some beats from 8 diagrams for some of that digi fire and the supposedly final clan album that was supposedly done for the fans would've actually satisfied more of their fans.
    i mean the titles tell you the theme and vibe of the song he's aiming for, according to his vision for 8D which does have a bleak pessimistic feeling. i recall in interviews rza saying that digi snax was basically done but he put it on hold to record and release 8D. the point is there is an obvious intention behind his choices and if you ask me both projects are shaping up to be of the same solid level as far as albums. what ends up being "better" songs here or there is sort of moot cuz that's not realistically how the music is made and you couldn't really tell anyway before the product is finished.

besides, we know what kind of feedback he got from some of the clan... a big "fuck you". not exactly a huge source of motivation.

you call me a rza dickrider because im one of the only people here who can accept his beats and songs for what they are and just enjoy them

im sorry im not like everyone else who comes and wines and cries about every new piece of wu music but im not like that. it is what it is. enjoy something for once. but dont enjoy too much or ull be called a "dick rider" by a bunch of internet thugs. u cant win on this forum.

maybe you should see the world how it really is. your not gunna get everything you want so just suck it up u little bitch. stop crying

and tha shaolin assassin......................LMAO is all i gotta say u got 12,000 posts bud.......

get a life faggot
    shits true. ecspecially bout that ric flair dickrider. dude must have no life.

^less then 1000 posts, irrelevant.

get a life faggot
    ^actually angry someone spoke ill of Rza. Thinks Gza has the biggest dick.

I would have liked to hear some clan dudes on those beats to but thats the case with alot of the beats I hear on thier solo joints sinse way back...its probably lost on them how ill it would be because its nothing to them..jsut like i would like to hear when they would battle for beats back then...

get a life faggot
    you were labelled a dickrider because in a forum dedicated towards discussing all things wu-tang i asked a relevant question about the motivation behind rza's decision to retain very "wu" sounding beats for his bob digi solo instead of dropping them on the clan album where they would've been put to better use... and you come in to cry about how we should all just be silent and enjoy the snippets...

if it looks at rza's dick and touches rza's dick, then it's a rza dick toucher.

anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Thug Strength View Post
    i mean the titles tell you the theme and vibe of the song he's aiming for, according to his vision for 8D which does have a bleak pessimistic feeling. i recall in interviews rza saying that digi snax was basically done but he put it on hold to record and release 8D. the point is there is an obvious intention behind his choices and if you ask me both projects are shaping up to be of the same solid level as far as albums. what ends up being "better" songs here or there is sort of moot cuz that's not realistically how the music is made and you couldn't really tell anyway before the product is finished.

besides, we know what kind of feedback he got from some of the clan... a big "fuck you". not exactly a huge source of motivation.
    i totally agree with that, it is a bleak sounding album. so why the hell is starter chick on there? when i think back to rae and ghost doing everything they could to delay the release of the album because they knew they could do better and that it wasn't what the fans were expecting (exactly what rae said in the miss info interview), and i hear beats like the ones i've already mentioned on this digi snacks album, i just have to think that they were probably right. they could've and should've done better and all it would've took would've been to get rza to lace them with some of these joints he saved for his own solo album...

more akbar

Quote Originally Posted by pep View Post
    I would have liked to hear some clan dudes on those beats to but thats the case with alot of the beats I hear on thier solo joints sinse way back...its probably lost on them how ill it would be because its nothing to them..jsut like i would like to hear when they would battle for beats back then...
    yeah but in this case, where rza had almost complete control over wu-tang clan's supposedly final album, it's flat out unbelievable he'd put starter chick on there instead of dropping a full posse cut on some of these other beats he was holding onto.

stop making excuses for rza. he's a musical genius but he gets toxy off his own farts and it's disgusting.

more akbar

u really hate that starter!!lol!! i agree in a way tho even tho u know i dig the8....

that's ok, you know i like 8 diagrams too, still listen to a handful of tracks fairly regularly, but as an album it's flawed. i'm picking on starter chick because if that shit was on this digi snacks album i'd still think it's silly but at least it'd be the appropriate platform for it. meanwhile tracks like creep would have fit the dark, spaced out vibe of 8 diagrams perfectly and it just doesn't make sense that rza would make that decision...

more akbar

Banned

is this rza/wu's biggest fuck up? the fact that they could've had a solid, cohesive album of dark, gritty beats like an 08 version of 36 and a fun, wacky bob digi album to folow it up with but for some unknown reason opted to split the best beats between 8D and digi snacks and settle for 2 ok/good albums...

it's unfathomable that rza couldn't figure that out. what was he thinking?
    that's cause rza's "not a concept coordinator"...

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

he has every right to hate Starter. Worst clan track ever made