Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Redman - Hammertime Freestyle Video

Default New Redman - Hammertime Freestyle Video

-

Thanks for posting this. Redman still got it lyrically. Props to him for rhyming over Jay-Z's Reservoir Dogs. I never had a problem with his rhymes. I just don't like his albums anymore because of bad beats.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Thanks for letting me know what the beat is! I don't listen to Jay Z

-

You never heard Jay-Z's Reservoir Dogs? That's a tight song. The Lox, Beanie Siegel, Sauce Money also rap on the song and their lyrics are better than Jay-Z's. I can see why you don't listen to Jay-Z because a lot of his music is garbage LOL. Have you heard his Reasonable Doubt and In My Lifetime albums? Those are his best albums. He became too mainstream after those albums.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

nice video. thanks for the post. also he said he's not rich...net worth says he's 10 mil lol

-

Redman makes 10 million a year? I didn't know that. I don't know why he said he isn't rich LOL. You know most rappers that are from the hood still like to be in the hood because they're afraid of getting dissed by ignorant black men for not keeping it real LOL. I think Redman probably still lives in the hood and if he does, he's a fool. Move your ass to the suburbs Redman.

Non Ignorant Math Team

I bet redman is poor cuz he has this sort of attitude with money

NON-IGS

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Reminds me of a SKAMPOE PCP video.

Not bad.

hi buddies, i wasn'tt sure where to say this at this place, but do any of you havess some good opionions for hearing aids? mine fits the bill, but I was looking to maybe get a better model. some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Luther Van Dam View Post
    hi buddies, i wasn'tt sure where to say this at this place, but do any of you havess some good opionions for hearing aids? mine fits the bill, but I was looking to maybe get a better model. some ideas?
    Repped.

Redman killed this shit. Dope.

Red still got that flow and the funny lines.

Talk that shit / I eat breath mints for breakfast

At the rate Def Jam releases his solo albums we might see Even Muddier (Muddy Waters 2) in 2016, if that soon at all.
    Retired.

-

I don't think Redman is with Def Jam anymore. I hope he's independent because you're right that if he's still with Def Jam, Muddy Waters 2 may never come out. Redman should've left Def Jam after Malpractice album because his next album Red Gone Wild didn't come out until 6 years later LOL.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Thanks for posting this. Redman still got it lyrically. Props to him for rhyming over Jay-Z's Reservoir Dogs. I never had a problem with his rhymes. I just don't like his albums anymore because of bad beats.