View Poll Results: RZA's "Digi Snacks" is a...

Voters
213. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Masterpiece

21 9.86%
  • 9 - Superior

34 15.96%
  • 8 - Banger

46 21.60%
  • 7 - Good

41 19.25%
  • 6 - Average

23 10.80%
  • 5 - Nothing Special

17 7.98%
  • 4 - Boring

10 4.69%
  • 3 - Weak

7 3.29%
  • 2 - Weaker

0 0%
  • 1 - Wack

14 6.57%
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: RZA as Bobby Digital - Digi Snacks

Quote Originally Posted by joebananas View Post
    Two haters bitching back and forth, give it a try ya ya ya.
    "Der, if I see it in the stores, I might pick it up, yawn."
    Why don't you pass it up and go pick up the latest faggot cent cd. The greatest producer of all time drops his latest work, and you might pick it up? Do you know what you're posting on? Fuck, if The Rza can't get love here... haters...looping the same shit for thousands of years.
    PEACE, be positive and give it at least two or three listens.

Faggot Cent? Sounds good, is he any good? Might check him out

Chill out dude, i aint hating, like i said ill pick it up if i see it in the jobs. If i was hating id be like 'nah fuck that i aint listening to that its wack fuck RZA i hate him'. I just amnent pushed about it. If i pick it up ill definitly give it loads of listens, coz im not a hater, im just a bit fed up of being dissapointed by the Wu.

Anyways -20 posts, your opinion is irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    , im just a bit fed up of being dissapointed by the Wu.
    Then dont buy this shit, cause its a huge disappointment, or if you do expect bullshit
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

Banned

it's amazing how many former wu-tang fans there are who spend time on a message board talking about how they don't like wu anymore. it must suck to be you guys.

PRODIGAL SUN

yea dont buy it...lol??? but everyday make sure u log on to the W.U.T.A.N.G web site that the funny thing in all of this shit talking

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    it's amazing how many former wu-tang fans there are who spend time on a message board talking about how they don't like wu anymore. it must suck to be you guys.
    lol yea that shit kills me....wake up early guys and get on the WU! web site

PRODIGAL SUN

Suprised these dudes here are bitching, when this album is as solid as it gets, far better than 8 diagram and comparable if not better than no said date. not really A+ but definitely close

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    No in fact it doesnt, if thats you in your pic must definitly suck to be you.

When da fuck did i say i was a former Wu fan? I dont listen to them as much now, but thats coz they havent released anything good in a while. Im not a fuckin dick rider who cums every time he hears RZA go 'bududududududududu', and im not gonna keep buying their albums when at least half of the shit Wu has released is wack. Fact.

Im fuckin fed up of their half assed albums with fuckin wack beats. So no matter how much shit the Wu put out your still gonna be at home jerking off to the tought of another classic? Fuck that. When they release good shit ill be happy, but until then, im not gonna be too positive about their new releases.

Quote Originally Posted by KILLAH View Post
    yea dont buy it...lol??? but everyday make sure u log on to the W.U.T.A.N.G web site that the funny thing in all of this shit talking
    Wtf did those two lines of mumbled nonsense mean? Learn to speak english faggot

PRODIGAL SUN

dope album. if u aint feeling it fine, go cop freemurder or future lambazz dlah and gay vann

PRODIGAL SUN

lol u must be feeling hard today huh? did you mom pack your big mans lunch today?..... get the fuck outta hereeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! (slurd wit a purp high)

If ur directing that to me or, Im included in those you referring to, Im just speaking the truth. Compared to the 1st two Bob Digi albums this is garbage, trust me, I am a very loyal fan, and this is the 1st time I posted a negative review, its the truth. The album is a huge disappointment, maybe you need to go listen to his 1st two albums again to remind urself.
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

damn this forum is becoming more and more pathetic for everyday... "hey I like the new RZA cd alot"... "we'll I dont, and you only fool yourself to be liking it".... "fuck you, go pick up lil waynes latest album"....

why is it that if you don't like a new Wu-Tang album you must listen to 50 Cent, Souljah Boy or Lil' Wayne?? that's ridiciolus, there's far more acts in the hip-hop community that's more traditional hip-hop than Wu-Tang's sound at the moment..

and I aint saying this because I don't like "Digi Snax", I bought it before the release and think it's a really good album but people on here just gotta learn to deal that not everybody has the same opinion or taste and that don't make you a hater or a dickrider the other way round. we are all here because we love Wu-Tang that much, wether it be the old or new stuff, but is there even one person on here that can say that he liked every single Wu-Tang album ever released??

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    fuck all you people who hatin on the album.

So basically your sayin fuck everyones opinion if it doesent agree with yours....WOW
    Talk about contradictions in posts lol

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

PRODIGAL SUN

man only if u knew me...or wtf ur really talking about....the month b4 this album came out the only thing in my car deck was fucking "In sterio" part 1...thats what i do homie. to me those were the days.. i think yall r just catching up..

man only if u knew me...or wtf ur really talking about....the month b4 this album came out the only thing in my car deck was fucking "In sterio" part 1...thats what i do homie. to me those were the days.. i think yall r just catching up..

Okay on a scale from 1-10 "In stereo" is at least 9-10, "Digi Snax" is a 5 at best, come on be real with urself. "In stero" I was able to blast that all over the city, this new shit is Blah
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

i guess this would make cuban linx an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++
    Christianity = White Supremacy