Thread: The True Origin of Christmas

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Default The True Origin of Christmas

Below is an essay I wrote in early 2003. I'd say that in the past 2 yrs I've discovered some things that I can add to this and a few trhings that I would take away, but over all I stand fast to what I've wrote. I want to probe your minds for what you think about this topic. Share your thoughts and knowledge with me, lets build.

William E. Blackwell II
    Dee Douglas-Jones, Ph.D.
    Academic Writing
    6 February 2003

THE TRUE ORIGINS OF CHRISTMAS

Have you ever wondered why we celebrate Christmas on December 25th and where the traditions of the Christmas tree and Santa Claus originated? The true light behind the celebration of the Christmas holiday is blinding. For Christians who have celebrated Christmas all of their life and believe that it is in celebration of Jesus Christ the Messiah, you’ve been deceived. The word Christmas originates from the Roman Catholic Church, a combination of the words “Christ” and “Mass.” The ritual of Mass is in essence a remembrance of Jesus Christ’s death. This in turn is blatantly inconsistent with what we believe we have been celebrating. The Christmas holiday traditions that we celebrate originated far before Jesus Christ was born in the flesh. The Christmas holiday has always been in remembrance of Tammuz the son of Nimrod and Semiramis. Christmas is an abomination to Christianity. “and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32. “He who sacrifices to any god, except to the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed.” Ex. 22:20

The story of how this great abomination originated starts in Genesis after the flood waters resided. “So God blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them: “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth.” Gen. 9:1 “Cush (one of Noah’s grandsons) begot Nimrod; he began to be a mighty one on the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord; therefore it is said, “Like Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel (a Hebrew name for Babylon), Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.” Gen. 10:8-10. Nimrod had a wife by the name of Semiramis. After Nimrod was kilt by “a rival God” the people of the kingdoms revered Simarimis as a priestess and goddess. Thus, began the awful practice of exalting human deities. These false beliefs have led up to the many different forms of idolatry that are still practiced by people today. In Simiramis’ deceit towards her deceased husband she told the people that her husband’s spirit took possession of the sun, and told the people to pay homage to him by worshipping the sun. Thus began the evil practice of sun worshiping. Semiramis later gave birth to a baby boy telling her people that Nimrod’s spirit miraculously overshadowed her bringing forth the “son of God.” Semarimis declared that her son was in actuality the return or rebirth of her deceased husband, Nimrod. This teaching is the birth of reincarnation. The “son of man” was named Tammuz. He was born on December 25th, many centuries before the birth of Jesus Christ. All of this time we have been celebrating the birth of the messiah. The only problem is that we’ve been celebrating a pagan God instead of the birth of Jesus Christ the true messiah.

The story of how the blasphemous pagan rituals of the Babylonian empire spread throughout the entire world is told in Genesis. “Now the whole earth had one language and one speech... And they said, Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heaven…” But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built. And the Lord said, “Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them. “Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand on another’s speech.” So the Lord scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they ceased building the city. Therefore its name is called Babel, because there the Lord confused the language of all the earth.” Gen. 11:1-9. This story of the Bible vividly illustrates how the abomination of the Babylonian empire spread across the globe. Along with the spread of the population came the spread of Babylonian teachings. It is only logical that the birth date of the King and Queen’s son be celebrated by the masses. This also answers the question of how the celebration of December 25th became widely celebrated as the birth of the messiah.

There is a substantial amount of documentation that support the fact that Christmas is a celebration to honor Tammuz instead of Jesus Christ. The Christmas holiday is celebrated in the month of December and Jesus Christ was born in the autumn, not during the winter months. The gospel of Luke starts to explain that fact well. “…a decree went out from Ceasar Augustus that all the world should be registered (for taxes)... Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem… to register with Mary, his betrothed wife, who was with child… She brought forth her firstborn Son, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn. Now they were in the same country shepards lining out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night”. Luke 2:1-8. Taxes were held during the season of autumn, the same time of the harvest and the final Feast of the year. The autumn season allowed Joseph and Mary pleasant travel weather. In the last passage, “shepards lining out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night,” clearly depicts that it was not during the winter season. It would’ve been far too cold during the winter months for this practice. “But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! “And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.” Matt. 24:19-20. These are only a few of the Biblical text that have proven that Jesus Christ could not have been born on December 25th.

In today’s celebration of the Christmas holiday the name Santa Claus has become more celebrated than the concept of Jesus Christ’s birthday being celebrated. It is commonly taught that Santa Claus originated from a bishop of Asia Minor during the fourth century known St. Nicholas, who went around doing charitable deeds. Another opinion is that the character of Santa Claus originated with Nimrod. Some ancient drawings depicted the Babylonian ruler wearing a long beard, carrying a spotted fawn or deer, and holding a fir tree in his hand. All of these symbols in one way or another are involved in today’s Christmas celebrations.

Requardless of which origin of the man we know today as Santa Claus the entire concept of him is totally fictitious. To tell children that a man who lives in the north pole who rides a sled around carrying presents to all of the children of the world in one night is a bold lie. This deceitful tradition of bestowing falsifications to children goes against all of the teachings of the Bible. True Christian parents who love our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ are to live by his words. “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” John 4:24. Interestingly enough when you rearrange the letters in the name Santa, they seem to spell another name, Satan. A coincidence, I think not.

The Bible also teaches of the Christmas tree, as it reads in Jeremiah. “Do not learn the way of the Gentiles; Do not be dismayed at the signs of heaven, For the customs of the people are futile; For one cuts a tree from the forest, The work of the hands of the workman, with the ax. They decorate it with silver and gold; They fasten it with nails and hammers. So that it will not topple. They are upright, like a palm tree, and they must be carried, because they cannot go by themselves. Do not be afraid of them, For they cannot do evil, Nor can they do good.” Jer. 10:2-5. There’s no doubt that Jeremiah was talking about the same Christmas tree that we joyously display in our front windows and decorate proudly in our homes nation wide. Today’s technological advances allow us to far outdo the Gentiles of Jeremiah’s time, but regardless of how we celebrate with Christmas trees we sin as blindly as they did. The false idols that are blindly worshipped through trees are described as such in Isaiah. “…whosoever is too impoverished for such a contribution Chooses a tree that will not rot; He seeks for himself a skillful workman To prepare a carved image that will not totter… and they will wither… “To whom then will you liken Me, Or to whom shall I be equal?” says the Holy One.” Is. 40:20-25. It clearly states in the Bible that displaying Christmas trees are the work of idol worshipers and is a sore in the eyes of the Lord.

The pagan holiday of Christmas has been a celebration of evil over many centuries. It is well documented that the entire concept of this holiday is utterly evil. The lessons learned from this revelation are that constant study is a must, never just follow the masses. “Enter by the narrow gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. “Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.” Matt. 7:13-15. “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. “Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.” Matt. 18: 3-4. Be as children, study and learn. A lack of proper knowledge will lead you into the wrong direction. This holiday that the masses blindly follow is deeply rooted in evil only one of the tools of the devil. The celebration of Christmas is a dark deceit of evil. The truth is in the light of the word of the Lord, and lies lay in the shadows, search to stay in the light.

peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Default Re: The True Origin of Christmas

Well, I'm not gonna read all of that but I do know that it's from origin a pagan acient german 'light' party. Cause these cavemen were afraid of the dark in the winter, so they gave 'light partys' with their whole tribe.

Christmas, the birth of christ was never in the WINTER, cause no sheep walk outside in winter, so it's impossible for the shepards to walk outside with their sheep when they face the angels (read the birth of christ in the bible if you dont know what Im talking about).

So, Europeans combined the birth of christ with that acient german light shit some day, dunnow why, but that happend.

The American Santa Claus comes from SINTERKLAAS, something people celebrate in a few countrys in Europe on december 5th. American people combined that with Christmas for some reason.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

Veteran Member
    Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York

when i get tiem ill read threw that and build with you o nthis topic god. peace

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
    Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara

You've echoed some of what I've said and what I've learned since then without reading what I've written. Thanks for the input.

peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

YAY!

I actually learnd that in school youknow, when I was younger. In holland they teach the truth!
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

^ Care to elaborate?

peace