Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Official "I BEAT MGS4" Thread ***SPOILERS***

Veteran Member

completed it today took me around 16 hours i think ill up my stats later. how can you look at your stats again is it possible?..it better be

big boss returning was quality and alot fo teh end was quality like the fight against liquid and walking through the microwave thing classic! but the thign that really brought the story down for me was all the shitty relationships like merly and that johnny bloke that was pointless!! the marriage was so shit and i really dont see why anyone woudl wanty to watch that. and naomi and otacom was also pointless. but apart frm that quality game better than gta4 easy!

big boss is the man.

do one of those recordings contain the song i want?

the end Ranking might be there is very dope song only 40 sec thou
    the other 2 haven't found it anywhere
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Veteran Member

after you have completed the game is it possible to look at your stats that you earnt ????????????
    as i won a couple awards but cant remember what and want to find out

can any one explain to me as do why when you die you see Screaming Mantis Strings on Snake?

and Why when you kill a FROG blue flames covers them as if they where control by Sorrow Puppet?

yeah that strings thing is a little fucked. but you only see them when snake's dead right? probably one of those "let the player make up his own mind" type of situations.

and the frogs, fuck, never even thought about why they were exploding like that, just thought it was the suits.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
    Slippy stuck it to Akiba's butt while he had a shitty ass while fighting FROGS thats how Slippy pimps at the same time he still being infatuated with vamp
    slippy nanomachine reveal this events to John Doe who A.I. felt disgusted

can any one explain to me as do why when you die you see Screaming Mantis Strings on Snake?

and Why when you kill a FROG blue flames covers them as if they where control by Sorrow Puppet?
    Mantis was controlling the other beauties and since the frogs are beauties too maybe they were controlled by Mantis.

I died a lot my first time through and never saw the strings on Snake, but the first time I died on my second time through, I saw them. So I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that the strings aren't there until your second time through. I don't know what the actual significance is though if there is one at all. I saw them and was flabbergasted, but a lot of the suggestions that I've heard other people give make some sense. I'm going to inject myself today and see if anything happens I thought of that yesterday and forgot to do it. It probably wont because like most people say it's probably just an inside joke.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

My guess it's a video game and to save one memory, they made the bodies disappear with cool blue flames.

If you need an explanation, then the bodies nano-machines were set to decompose the body upon death.

on big boss hard the part on europe the guy you follow takes a different route then on solid normal at one point he started staring at a poster when i look at the poster it was a big tit japanese girl and snake whisper her name

then under the bridge i spotted those 3 handed ball thing that was disguise as a person following us i try to shot at him but nothing happen

John W. Henry

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH... i badly need a ps3 for this game... among others

dam, i thought the game would be longer, i beat it in just three days. sweet game tho nevertheless. my ranking stat was hawk.