Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Official "I BEAT MGS4" Thread ***SPOILERS***

i can almost guarantee that shit will sell...

side note, wtf is the name of the song that sunny hums when making eggs, the resistance guy whistle, and is in the part when u find out what animal u ranked as?

^ oh holy shit so that's the song they're all "hahh ahh, ahh hahh"ing at the end.

i have no damn clue, maybe it was made up just for the game.

for me the series goes: 4, 1, 2, 3.

at first 4 and 1 were tied, but after getting the entire story into my head without any confusion its the best. but the entire series was just classic after classic, Metal Gear 2 is up their with MGS1 for me.

that corpse camo was nice to get though, because i just finished the no kill/no alert playthrough and you just have to play like shit to get it.

yea haha^^

but seriously i need that song.

Damn!! Shadow Moses so nostalgic i took a minute or two just looking around hearing the dialogue from MGS even the camera he looks at it again and it falls off LOL! i found the SOCOM pistol with the silencer that is the best weapon on Metal Gear

but the best part is the fighting against crying wolf on the same spot you fought against Sniper Wolf(my fav Character) you even see some flashback of her and the Wolf-dogs are still there guarding the resting place for the love one
    this so cool for me
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

i hated that battle.. especially when I had to put the frogs back to sleep more then once.. using that big sniper rifle the m8something took lots of damage from her.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
    Damn!! Shadow Moses so nostalgic i took a minute or two just looking around hearing the dialogue from MGS even the camera he looks at it again and it falls off LOL! i found the SOCOM pistol with the silencer that is the best weapon on Metal Gear

but the best part is the fighting against crying wolf on the same spot you fought against Sniper Wolf(my fav Character) you even see some flashback of her and the Wolf-dogs are still there guarding the resting place for the love one
    this so cool for me
    still one of my favorite games of all time i'm thinking of buying the re-release but mgs4 is the game right now it's fire

if they do plan rereleasing it. most likely it will be DLC.

i just beat the game the 2nd time on big boss hard.. makes me sad

im going to play the game again..

Quote Originally Posted by KZA View Post
    if they do plan rereleasing it. most likely it will be DLC.

i just beat the game the 2nd time on big boss hard.. makes me sad

im going to play the game again..
    they did it's the three pack with metal gear solid aka twin snakes (as it is now known), metal gear solid 2: sons of liberity & metal gear solid 3

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    u think theyd remake MG? or MG2?
    I'm not sure, but there is a high demand for both to be re-made.

Myself, I just want more background story on Grey Fox. I want to know how deep his and Snakes friendship was, and how much of a mentor Big Boss was to him.

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    they did it's the three pack with metal gear solid aka twin snakes (as it is now known), metal gear solid 2: sons of liberity & metal gear solid 3
    Question does that pack is for Playstation? and most importantly is MTG Solid Twin Snake the same as the game cube ver.?

im on the last act but damn this game gonna gave me a heart attack or something is too exiting Rex VS Ray and The Boss VS Naked Snake got to be the best boss battles ever

how did you guys found how to kill vamp?

i luckily saw a post that had the words vamp and syringe in it didn't even read the entire post and at the time didn't knew what the syringe was took me a couple of tries before remembering that post after that he was the quickest to fall

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    i thought he meant if they rerelease mgs4 you know how they made substance, subsistience etc.

Question does that pack is for Playstation? and most importantly is MTG Solid Twin Snake the same as the game cube ver.?

im on the last act but damn this game gonna gave me a heart attack or something is too exiting Rex VS Ray and The Boss VS Naked Snake got to be the best boss battles ever

how did you guys found how to kill vamp?

i luckily saw a post that had the words vamp and syringe in it didn't even read the entire post and at the time didn't knew what the syringe was took me a couple of tries before remembering that post after that he was the quickest to fall
    The Twin Snakes and the PSX version are totally different versions the voices don't compare to the psx version, Snake dodging bullets as if he was in the matrix.

Vamp was easy shoot him knock him down go up behind him have the syringe ready cqc him and press triangle. wait til you get towards the end of the act. its probably one of the greatest moments you will ever experience.
    Last edited by KZA; 06-23-2008 at 11:49 AM.

i meant to ask if that new MGS pack have MGS original ver or Game Cube ver.?

and

HOW you found out how to kill him?

i meant to ask if that new MGS pack have MGS original ver or Game Cube ver.?

and

HOW you found out how to kill him?
    the essentials include mgs psx, mgs2 substance and mgs3 subsistience w/o disc 2 extras.. i searched in the mgs4 board on gamefaqs, i bought the LE strat guide also

Quote Originally Posted by KZA View Post
    i thought he meant if they rerelease mgs4 you know how they made substance, subsistience etc.

The Twin Snakes and the PSX version are totally different versions the voices don't compare to the psx version, Snake dodging bullets as if he was in the matrix.
    your right jza i forgot their slightly different according to wiki

"A remake of Metal Gear Solid, titled Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, was developed by Silicon Knights under the supervision of Hideo Kojima and released for the Nintendo GameCube in North America, Japan, and Europe in March 2004.[14] While Twin Snakes was largely developed at Silicon Knights, its cut scenes were developed in-house at Konami and directed by Japanese film director Ryuhei Kitamura, reflecting his dynamic signature style, utilizing bullet-time photography and choreographed gunplay extensively.[65] While the storyline and settings of the game were unchanged, a variety of gameplay features from Sons of Liberty were added such as the first person aiming and hanging from bars on walls. Another change in the English voice acting was the dropping of Mei Ling's, Naomi's and Nastasha's accents, as well as the recasting of the Ninja from Greg Eagles (who reprised the role of the DARPA Chief) to Rob Paulsen. The graphics were also updated."

What I really want from a new Metal Gear, is the game revolving around either the new Raiden, or The very original Boss. It'd be really sweet to be Boss though, back in WWII with COBRA and all them on the battle field would be amazing. They could maybe even make you play up to the part where she kills The Sorrow. Just thoughts though.