Thread: Fighting for the future

Default Fighting for the future

What's up brothers. I came back to see what's up. So much crazy talk going on here. I want you all now. one thing. We can get wht we want if we stick together. The Wu came together for 8D because we wanted it. Who cares what happened. With all the business being F'ed up, we have to try something different to get the Clan together. If we can just get albums of them out in 3's or even pair them up, I would love it and still want to buy them. Think Differently! Solo is not the way. We see how they get off track at times. This is the dream to get the wu back together and on top. CD1. Cappadonna, Reakwon, GhostFace. A no brainer. CD2. U-GOD, INS, Masta Killa. CD3. Rza, Gza, and Meth.
    Let's not talk about he would sound better with him type of stuff here. Let's make this happen by fighting for what we want. That's us back on top where we belong. Peace.

No where to run to, no where to hide. Its the kid from the other side. "ZUPPO" World Wide!

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

And how the fuck do u think we can fight 4 it...?!
    I would gladly, if I knew how the fuck can I fight 4 it...??!!
    Give me some point.........???!!

Peace...........................
    -suuuuuuuuu///

We start the buzz. And take it from there. Non of us controll the business of it all. If it works it works if not oooh well. You sound hot dude chill. We all want the same thing. It's just one step at a time.

No where to run to, no where to hide. Its the kid from the other side. "ZUPPO" World Wide!

I had a similar idea to urs, but it was to split up the clan like this rae, ghost, meth, cappa uey, and hav rza, gza, deck, masta, and street, and then they get production from whoever they can ask for, that would be dope i think, depending on who takes control both mite be classic halves of a superior album, kinda like speakerboxxx and the love below, although these werent classics

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

They would do something like that, if 8D would've sell better....ah, fuck

now it's just a dream
    bring back begongo!!

I think the problem they are having is people today forgot about the wu-tang or don't even know who they are because of all of the mess ups in the past. Even my old friends who use to bang with me say, wu is still out? There is no buzz any more with the solo work. Rza is getting it all over the place now with his new cd but the clan is the sickest when together. They even know that. They need to reintroduce themselves to the world. This is how they will need to do it to gain success again and keep Wu-Tang 4-ever.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
    I had a similar idea to urs, but it was to split up the clan like this rae, ghost, meth, cappa uey, and hav rza, gza, deck, masta, and street, and then they get production from whoever they can ask for, that would be dope i think, depending on who takes control both mite be classic halves of a superior album, kinda like speakerboxxx and the love below, although these werent classics

good idea but realistically it won't happen but we can hope