Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Who Defaced 2Pac Statue Explains His Actions

Default Man Who Defaced 2Pac Statue Explains His Actions

Kenneth Anthony Wilson, the man charged with defacing Tupac Shakur’s memorial statue in Stone Mountain, GA last October, has released a manifesto explaining his actions.

Wilson, who refers to himself as a “writer," “artist," and “Supa-hero," claims the defacement was “my way of declaring an intellectual and artistic war against the gangsta rap community."

“Yes I defaced that statue of Tupac Shakur because the center is a cancer on the community," Wilson said in a statement. “For we reap what we sow…Tupac Shakur is no messiah, that’s why when he stuck his dumbass on his album cover and claimed he was not disrespecting Jesus Christ, God crucified his evil ass before the album came out."

Wilson justified his actions through his belief that Tupac and his mother Afeni Shakur are misleading the youth through Tupac’s image and message.

“Tupac Shakur is not only a rapist and murderer of his own people, his center of the arts is in the business of molesting the young minds of our youths into believing that Thug Life is the American Dream," Wilson exclaimed. “Since Afeni Shakur insists on lying to the youth at her center that her son is the Messiah and he died for the sake of them…So she resurrects a statue of Tupac Shakur dressed as a reverend with the Holy Bible in his right hand… Death Row Records did not destroy Tupac Shakur; smoking crack when he was in her womb did! Tupac Shakur was not only weak he was a complete fool who never for one minute practiced what he preached."

Despite admitting he defaced the statue and showing no remorse, Wilson revealed that he plans to argue in the court of law that the damage was justified on moral grounds.

“I have every intention of proving in a court of law not only the hypocrisy of the Tupac Shakur center, but also its immorality, injustice, and illegality," Wilson fumed. Wilson’s trial date has not been determined.

The 43-year-old male was apprehended on October 22, 2007 for defacing Tupac’s statue with handbills of threats against the center, other rappers, and record labels.

Initially considered a hate crime, these charges were dropped due to Wilson being black and there being no racial motivation in the threats.

Afeni Shakur could not be reached for comment at press time.
    http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/ar.../20165511.aspx

This guy is crazy.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Keep Ya Head Up.

Haha, wow, this guy went on a rant. Although Tupac was no saint, I don't think this guy has a chance in court.

"..Used to be an Atheist until I learned my true potential.."

www.myspace.com/maxmunchmusic
    www.soundclick.com/maxmunch

YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP. Tony Bandana's Avatar

thiz man will be murdered in prision and im not even kidding . Unless hes rich $$$?
    ONGH!!!! SHIT STINK BIG GATORZ , MY DETROIT PLAYAZ ONGH!!!

no, no...........he won't be sent to jail for this crime.....$$$ penalty or some public work and that's that.....considering the nature of the crime and all that

the guy has some points though.....

Too much ignorance in this man's head....

what an ignorant waste of crap. The Center of Arts is not teaching Thug Life. dude's an idiot. They're exposing kids to art and giving them a chance to shine. SL33...how do u figure this dumbass has valid points??? dude's talking out of his ass.

But The Stove Was Off... 6² Chambaz's Avatar

Coming from a "supa-hero": "Pac and gansta rap is cancer to the community, so God crucified his evil ass" HAHAHAHAHAHA what an idiot this guy is

this guy is part of the illuminati

ain't nothing change but the address...

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by No1CouldBIlla View Post
    Too much ignorance in this man's head....
    yeah these people who think they know hip hop and what it stands for are a bunch of dummies just like john mcwhorter who tried to say hip hop was meant to save the black community just another show of ignorance of ignorant black people who don't understand their own people what a dumb ass

this nigga is a sellout...fuck him.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

wuswordz95

this nigga is a biggie fan

Irelands Hip Hop Guru" flyingdaggers's Avatar

Such a Fool is this Man...What has he Done for His People and The Youth ..

I Mean Tupac Music has got me through Some Tuff Times ..

More than this Fool Has Ever Done For anyone...

So He Should Stay Quiet As Far as i know ..
    "RuFF Neck Inspectah Deck is on the Set!

When people see "2pac" as a God then thats going "2far."
    Last edited by Emperor Les; 07-06-2008 at 06:59 PM.

VZA

Man, this guy is fucked up. If he wanted to go on some moral escapade, couldn't he have done something worthwhile that wasn't going to upset people, and disrespect one of the most important musicians who ever lived?

This man has probably heard a few 2pac singles, seen a few clips of interviews on TV, and made his mind up about him. 2pac always said that the media moulded him into this gangster image, what they didn't show was him talking about solutions to the problems his people faced, and talking about how black on black crime was fucking everybody over.

If I ever met this man I'd beat seven shades of shit out of him.