Thread: Dutch thriller

Water rises, we float

Default Dutch thriller (edit)

Ey what's up people!?
    My name is Quisha and i'm from the Netherlands. I'm 22 years old and i've been making music since I was six years old. THe piano, guitar, drums, bass and turntables are all heard on this site of mine: www.showcaseyourmusic.com/sonsofsoul
    It's some old shit I made 2 years ago... (www.sonsofsoul.com)
    I've been travelling around the world and chilling around Australia for a year. All I know is that critical changes have to be made. The Wu-Tang brought me alot of knowledge about HipHop, propaganda, politics and more. SO i found this site and thought it would be respectful and of course cool to become a member. We can change things and spread a message of great importance! Never forget your voice is being heard on the other side of the world too! THe Netherlands!
    Peace to you guys and i hope we have some nice conversations/discussions in the future.

Edit:
    Interests: Jazz, HipHop, Classical music, sampling, producing, rhyme techniques, poetry, Politics, biographies, women :P
    Hobbies: Rhyming, recording, chilling with the guys in em Dutch Shops (Rotterdam/The Hague), soccer
    Sex: M
    For a living: Investigations on companies and organizations.
    Study: Soon I'll go to a university. I will be studying media&communication in Tilburg
    Favorite groups: Wu-tang, Doors, Led Zeppelin, Ray Charles, Charlie Parker, Louis Armstrong and so so many more yaw...

Peace!
    Last edited by nethermans; 06-24-2008 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Edit: Some more general interests, study etc.
    We've been working so hard it's time to drop the stress
    www.showcaseyourmusic.com/sonsofsoul

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Welcome to the dark side.............

Check wu chamba sub-forum and leave ur opinion bout wu and reviews bout albums.........

Keep it up fam...........

Peace.........................
    -suuuuuuuuuu///

welcome and i think jasper just 'came'...

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nethermans View Post
    Edit:
    Interests: Jazz, HipHop, Classical music, sampling, producing, rhyme techniques, poetry, Politics, biographies, women :P
    Favorite groups: Wu-tang, Doors, Led Zeppelin, Ray Charles, Charlie Parker, Louis Armstrong and so so many more yaw...

Peace!

niiiiice, good to see inteligent people with a future [buy me, I can be an orphan in one hour, just let me find that shotgun]

sorry, that was the little child in me [he was tasty]

Welcome to the terrordome!
    bring back begongo!!