Thread: Ghetto Rock music!!!!

Exclamation Kongcrete Debut Album (Ghetto Rock music!!!!)

Highly anticipated Kongcrete self-titled album in now available in stores!!! This is some serious Ghetto Rock straight from NYC. This full length debut album was mastered by the one and only Vlado Meller (Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Public Enemy, and more) at Universal Music Studios. Go to www.myspace.com/kongcrete and check it out!!!! Let me know what you think!
    Last edited by Kongcrete; 07-16-2008 at 12:10 AM.

so ya heard of weird band called wu-tang then?...i heard they once ate a budgieburger with hot tomaly sauce

Big fans of Wu Tang!!! Definitely one our influences!!!
    Are you familiar with Loud Rocks compilation album?

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

I don't know anything about the Loud Rock compilation...but having Led Zeppelin and Soundgarden under influences is a definite yes for me...I like your music, will prolly check it out even more...
    bring back begongo!!

thanks man!
    there are couple of songs on Myspace from our debut album, also you can check our Website
    Our full album is available on iTunes, as well as on Amazon, and other internet stores.
    check out our soundtrack for The Dark Knight trailer. let us know what you think.

good sound. you remind me of cypress hill/onyx.

thanks,
    yeah, i love those hip hop tunes back from early 90's.
    we've got a variety of grooves on the album and some of them you could relate to that era in music, there are also songs like "RadioActive" or "You Can't Kill Me" that are totally different.

listened to your myspace tracks..good shit, kinda like rage, korn and soulfly mixed together..keep up the ill shit fam.

You should work on some killer melodies cos you got some killer hands in that group.

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Not really feelin it, but I'm kind fucked up right now, and music seems nice! I will prolly check it some more tomorrow!