Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.S. Concentration Camps

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
    dont forget american protestors and the ever-so-called "conspiracy theorists"

one can only hope. it would clear the KTL out nicely.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Diggy, this vid is similar to yours, but its not as boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

If this is true, Americans need to get on their grind.
    Voting everyone out of congress is a good start.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
    Diggy, this vid is similar to yours, but its not as boring.
    Interesting how that woman in the vid forsaw a military dictatorship and economic disaster in the 1950's.

Quote Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
    If this is true, Americans need to get on their grind.
    Voting everyone out of congress is a good start.
    Would Be Nice... But I Don't Think That Would Be Possible...

Why Is America Always A Topic These Days..? Everyone Makes It Seem As If We Are Scum Of The Earth Or Something... No Ones Perfect... But Damn All The Attention... Don't Yall Have Your Own Playground To Play In..?

The Elections Are Coming And I Hope We Get A Better Deal This Time... It Can't Get Any Worse... And Even Our Worst Is Better Then Most So I Can't Complain Too Much...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwyck View Post
    Would Be Nice... But I Don't Think That Would Be Possible...

Why Is America Always A Topic These Days..? Everyone Makes It Seem As If We Are Scum Of The Earth Or Something... No Ones Perfect... But Damn All The Attention... Don't Yall Have Your Own Playground To Play In..?

The Elections Are Coming And I Hope We Get A Better Deal This Time... It Can't Get Any Worse... And Even Our Worst Is Better Then Most So I Can't Complain Too Much...
    that last part's real true so it kinda makes saying this menial but people wouldn't be so concerned with us if we stuck to our own playground a bit more.

They've been manipulating that whole region (middle east) for the last 50 years so while everythings in the shitter right now I don't think we got anyone to blame but ourselves. Any change for the good is gonna have to come from the people themselves. If people are thinkin the government is gonna get it for 'em then they'll stay disappointed.

Makin it a concerted effort though? In this day n age, I'm not sure how anyone could pull that shit off. People are real distracted in general right now.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    that last part's real true so it kinda makes saying this menial but people wouldn't be so concerned with us if we stuck to our own playground a bit more.

They've been manipulating that whole region (middle east) for the last 50 years so while everythings in the shitter right now I don't think we got anyone to blame but ourselves. Any change for the good is gonna have to come from the people themselves. If people are thinkin the government is gonna get it for 'em then they'll stay disappointed.

Makin it a concerted effort though? In this day n age, I'm not sure how anyone could pull that shit off. People are real distracted in general right now.
    I Also Agree With Your Last Statement... It's The Worst Part Of It All... In This Era Of Technology A Revolution Is Gonna Be Alot Harder To Pull Off... It Would Actually Take Acts Of Terrorism To Do Anything... That's What Makes It A Double Edged Sword...

As Far As Our Invasion Of The Middle East... We Must First Understand That Although War Is Never A Great Thing... It Is A Necessary Thing... I Don't Expect People To Agree With Our Decisions... But The Negative Labels That Are Thrown Our Way Are Far From True... What I Mean Is That As Far As War Goes... We Are Very Diplomatic... Sometimes Too Diplomatic IMO... If The Roles Were Reversed And Iran Had Our Military Strength... (And I Say Iran Because That Is The Main Objective... Always Has Been) Could You Imagine The Way They Would Use It..? There Would Be No Diplomatic Talks... They Would Release Hell On Anyone They Disliked... Mainly Israel... (And For Anyone Who Is Reading This And Thinks Wiping A Whole Race Of People Off The Earth Is Cool... Then Fuck You And Don't Bother Speaking To Me About This Topic...) Now Keep In Mind These Are The Same Savages That For The Last 25 Years Have Lined The Streets Chanting "Death To America"... But Somehow We Are The Evil Ones... Evil Because We Don't Want The Iranians To Acquire Nuclear Capabilities... They Claim It's For A Peaceful Energy Program... Then The Same President Gets On TV And Says It's His Life's Duty To Annihilate Israel And America... We See Heads Cut Off... Brutal Torture Techniques Used... But We Are Suppose To Sit Back And Say "Oh Well... We Don't Want To Offend The World... So Let's Do Nothing..."

Now Of Course You Hear People Protest Over And Over... It's About Oil... And Then Get Into Their Vehicles And Drive Home... Yes It's About Oil Too... Remember This Is War... And The Oil Is Like A Weapon They Use... Just Because It Doesn't Launch A Rocket Or Fire A Mortar Doesn't Mean It Can't Be Use As A Weapon... Not To Mention You Need Oil To Build Weapons As Well... Now If We Were Actually As Evil As People Claim... We Would Just Keep What We Conquer... They Did It Back In The Day... But Instead We Do Silly Diplomatic Things Like Help Iraq Rebuild It's Infrastructure... We Could Have Just Left...

We Need Afghanistan For Terrain Purposes... Yes We Will Continue Our Presence In The Middle East From Here On Out... I Can't Blame Them... Cause It's Not Just The Middle East We Have To Take Post Against... Russia's Two Faced Ass Will Always Be A Problem... Even North Korea Is Looking For Some Action... We Are Getting Ganged Up On Now... Even Venezuela Is Buying Into This Chance By Upping Their Military Through The Soviet Union... They Claim They Want To Protect Themselves From The U.S. As Well... Like We Have Plans To Attack Them Or Something... China Is Buying Up All The Oil Attempting To Play Economic Warfare Against Us... Not To Mention Hacking Our National Security...

Meanwhile Our "Allies" In Europe (Excluding The UK "Sometimes") Won't Jump On Board Even Though Terrorism Is Alot Closer To Them... Say It Ain't So... America Wasn't So Bad In WW1&2 Was It..? I Kinda Feel Disrespected... We Didn't Ask How The Germans Felt Before Helping Out... Now They Prefer Criticizing Us In Forums Instead... And Trust Me We Will Need Each Other Sooner Then You Think...

I Mean We Aren't Perfect And Bush Is A Fucking Jerk... According To The Polls Americans Hate Him As Well... But He Did What We Asked Him To Do... Just Didn't Do A Perfect Job... But Then Again Bush Is Only One Man... It's Our Government As A Whole That Isn't Doing The Right Thing... And No We Can't Pull Out Of The Middle East... As A Matter Of Fact If Everyone Hated The Iraq Invasion... Then You'll Love The Iran War... They Are A Bit Tougher... But I'll Be Damned If We Give Them Nukes... Fuck That...

Sorry So Long... It's A Complex Discussion...