View Poll Results: How would you rate 8 Diagrams?

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Masterpiece

24 12.31%
  • 9 - Superior

39 20.00%
  • 8 - Banger

45 23.08%
  • 7 - Good

48 24.62%
  • 6 - Average

23 11.79%
  • 5 - Barely decent

5 2.56%
  • 4 - Boring

5 2.56%
  • 3 - Weak

4 2.05%
  • 2 - Weaker

0 0%
  • 1 - Wack

2 1.03%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan - 8 Diagrams

^^ i actually thought about that before when it comes to "Starter" and it deserves a 7 from me.. I mean I like it alot though the singing fuck up the track, but you're rite 8 is a bit too high.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

^^ I am more curious how the fuck could some1 either vote that this is Masterpiece or Wack.....??!!

It is very good album, but far from being Masterpiece, and also too good to even be rated as Weak, and there is some1 voted it is Wack....

Peace..........................
    -suuuuuuuuuuu///

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

A lot of people rate anything they like 10/10 and anything they don't like 1/10.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

WTF is that..??!?!

Peace.................
    -suuuuu///

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

yo wtf why u posting your demo here this isn't the section duke get cha shit together

dopeness has came across once again shit this fuckin album compared too all of the albums that came out since 02 of any artist come on now this is dopeness like i said
    Spilledge

If it werent for some wack hooks (wolves, Starter, Heat Gently weeps) and some pretty uninspired verses. Thos album could have been a classic! As it is it's a 9/10 for me. Great album that could have been classic. I do kinda see where Rae and Ghost are coming from on the live instruments though. Windmill is an incredible track! However, it would be even better if that bassline wasn't so distorted sounding.

^^ I like sunlight a lot...... I am listenin to it almost every day!

^^ "Sunlight" is a nice track but I much rather had "You Can't Stop me Now" with the original Ghost verse on there instead. "Sunlight" is what an intro to "The Cure" should sound like IMO.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    ^^ "Sunlight" is a nice track but I much rather had "You Can't Stop me Now" with the original Ghost verse on there instead. "Sunlight" is what an intro to "The Cure" should sound like IMO.
    I must co-sign this! I guess that type of song (Sunshower, Sunlight) should be intro or the first track on The Cure! It would be dope......

Peace...............
    -suuuuuuuuu///

Veteran Member

Sunshower would be too damn long lol, Sunlight would be a better fit

JRoll

Smile

1. Campfire - (5/5) Evweryone goes hard here, with Meth shining. Beat is good. Great opening track.

2. Take It Back - (5/5) Second album single. U-God shines. Beat is awesome. My favorite track off the album

3. Get Them Out Ya Way Pa - (4/5) Beat is good. Lyrics is ok, good song.

4. Rushing Elephants - (4/5) Raekwon comes correct. Not sure about the beat. Good song nonetheless.

5. Unpredictable - (5/5) Deck rips this shit. Chorus is on point. One of the shining stars of the album.

6. The Heart Gently Weeps - (4/5) First single. Ok song. Ghost does a good job telling the story.

7. Wolves - (5/5) My second favorite track. Wu classic. Uey takes this track. Beat is excellent. So is George.

8. Gun Will Go - (5/5) Eery, haunted house type beat. Nice and slow. Rae murders this joint.

9. Sunlight - (4/5) Beat is awesome, but the shit he says is iffy

10. Stick Me for My Riches - (5/5) One of my favs. Chorus is great. RZA's verse at the end kills.

11. Starter - (3/5) Wack beat, wack content. However it is listenable.

12. Windmill - (5/5) Has that classic Wu sound.

13. Weak Spot - (4/5) Beat is meh. Everyone rhymes well, I like the little ODB outro at the end.

14. Life Changes - (5/5) Where is Ghost?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

63/70

5/5

Classic shit.

Track Picks - Campfire, Take It Back, Unpredictable, Wolves, Gun Will Go, Stick Me For My Riches, Windmill, Life Changes

^^ The Heart Gently Weeps = Sunlight????????!!!!

I doubt it....!!!!!

JRoll

I didn't say they equaled each other.