Thread: Uncle Sam's Curse - Above the Law

Shaolin Master

Default Uncle Sam's Curse - Above the Law

Anyone remember this one. Classic G-Funk 9.5 /10

-

I didn't like Uncle Sam's Curse that much. Only songs i liked on the album are Return Of The Real Shit, Kalifornia, Black Superman, Uncle Sam's Curse, Who Ryde. I don't like any of Above The Law's albums and that's because most of their beats aren't good. I like some songs from their albums Black Mafia Life, Time Will Reveal, Legends, Forever Rich Thugs. I didn't like any songs on Livin Like Hustlers album. You should check out Big Hutch aka Cold 187's solo albums Executive Decisions and Live From The Ghetto. Those albums are pretty good. KMG did a solo ep album Ear Candy but i never heard it.

Shaolin Master

I like the production most out of their music. Cold 187um was a great west coast cat. He was the west coast RZA in my book. Dark brooding funk.

Why doesn't this have more posts? This is a damn bangin album! I actually just copped a physical copy for $14!

-

Westcoast rappers don't get a lot of love on here. So that's why this topic doesn't have a lot of responses. It doesn't matter to me what city rappers are from as long as the music is good. I think New York rappers think that just because rap started in New York that rappers in other cities aren't better than them LOL. I do think New York and New Jersey have the best rappers but Los Angeles and Oakland has some good rappers.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

^Yeah I hear ya, but this album should be gettin' some love. It's sadly overlooked imo.

-

Have you seen their videos Kalifornia and Black Superman from the album? If you haven't, go to Youtube and watch them. Also check out their Call It What You Want, V.S.O.P., Adventures Of videos if you haven't seen them. Cold 187 has a solo album that he did last year called The Solution i think. I saw a couple of videos from the album on Youtube and they're alright. I didn't know he was still doing music. I have The Solution on my list of the albums i wanna get from Amazon.com. The record label he's with is owned by white rap group Insane Clown Posse LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I do like Another Execution song on Livin Like Hustlers. Only albums by them I listen to are Black Mafia Life, Uncle Sam's Curse and Legends. LOL@Forever Rich Thugs album cover which shows a black woman showing her titties but Forever Rich Thugs cover her titties hahahahahahaha. Big Hutch aka Cold 187 has done some solo albums but I only heard 2 of them which are Executive Decision and Live From The Ghetto. They were alright.

He did a funny skit with MC Ren on MC Ren's The Villain In Black album. The skit comes before the song Live From Compton Saturday Night. Before MC Ren answers the phone, Above The Law's Uncle Sam's Curse song is playing on the answering machine. Hutch said pick up the phone nigga. It's Hutch man. What's up. MC Ren said what's up dawg. What time is it man? Hutch said man I don't know. I'm just calling to see what's going down man. MC Ren said i'm about to rest dawg. Hutch said it's Saturday and shit and you talking about rest. MC Ren said man I was up at that muthafucking studio all night. Hutch said man fuck that studio shit LOL. Let's go get some 40's and some bitches hahahahahahahahahaha. Let's do something. MC Ren said hey hey fuck what you going through dawg and he hung up on Hutch LOL. Hutch said Ren Ren. Aww a nigga gon hang up on a nigga and shit LOL.