Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: looking for girl with the cereal

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I haven't drank milk hardly at all since I was a kid. Well cow's milk that is.

I was a vegan for a few years. I used Silk Soymilk Vanilla flavor. Still use it now even though I'm not a vegan anymore, still vegetarian though. My wife has diabetes so she has to have the Silk Soymlk Unsweetened. They make some good stuff, they have a Pumpkin Spice and Soynog around the holidays

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Quote Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
    when i used to get highed up, i would eat a huge bowl of rice kripsies, but i was so fucking smacked that i would pretend that it was a bowl of miniuture chicken nuggets and the milk was barbeque sauce.

and cookie crisp used to be my shit. LITERALLY.
    hahaha

I'm not even going to ask what that second part means.

lol

well i'll tell ya...

i used to eat so much cookie crisp,

that my shit was nothing but cookie crisp.

therefore i ate my own shit.

Quote Originally Posted by tajeco View Post
    I was a vegan for a few years. I used Silk Soymilk Vanilla flavor. Still use it now even though I'm not a vegan anymore, still vegetarian though. My wife has diabetes so she has to have the Silk Soymlk Unsweetened. They make some good stuff, they have a Pumpkin Spice and Soynog around the holidays

Yeah, Soy Milk is good. I don't like the unsweetened too much though. But I like Rice Milk more than Soy Milk. You ever have that? Some people like Almond milk and Oat milk too. I haven't had either of those two.

I like Ricemilk too. Seems a little thinner than soymilk though, but thats okay. I like horchata when I go to Mexican restaurants, I don't think it's vegan, but it is made from rice, with cinnamon

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

imguna stab u wit sumthin Spoon Face's Avatar

i get funny word with internet and people give cereal picture not nice when the girl crys need tissue at table for these her leg is nice but the cry with pictures of milk and bowls without the laugh makes the smelling food difficult
    SPECIAL REQUEST