Thread: Outkast - Big Boi And Dre Present...Outkast

JRoll

Default Outkast - Big Boi And Dre Present...Outkast

Note: This is their greatest hits album, however it contains 3 new tracks.

1. "Funkin' Around" (5/5)
    2. "Ain't No Thang" (5/5)
    3. "So Fresh, So Clean" (5/5)
    4. "Rosa Parks" (5/5)
    5. "The Whole World" (5/5)
    6. "Aquemini" (5/5)
    7. "B.O.B" (5/5)
    8. "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik" (5/5)
    9. "Crumblin' Erb" (5/5)
    10. "Ms. Jackson" (5/5)
    11. "Player's Ball" (5/5)
    12. "Elevators (Me & You)" (5/5)
    13. "Spottieottiedopaliscious" (3/5)
    14. "Git Up, Git Out" (5/5)
    15. "Movin' Cool (The After Party)" (2/5)
    This is probably my favorite album they made. It has all their best songs, and Funkin' Around is a classic for me. As far as track picks go, You can't go wrong with anything.
    Last edited by JRoll; 07-01-2008 at 03:07 PM.

'Section 9'

It's a 5/5 album. It contains the greatest hits, plus Funkin Around and The Whole World that are great tracks.

It's a classic. The only flaw is the Movin Cool track, but the quality of the other tracks cover it up just fine.

Spottieottiedopaliscious is a glorious track in my opinion.

"United Parcel Service & the people at the Post Office
    didn't call you back because you had cloudy piss
    So now you back in the trap just that, trapped
    Go on and marinate on that for a minute"

But the 3 tracks that I consider OutKast's best tracks aren't on the disc. Those tracks are - ATLiens, 13th Floor, Benz or Beamer (although benz or beamer is not an album track, I consider it greatest hits material).

5/5

PEACE

-

I got their greatest hits album because their albums after their first one suck hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I like Elevators, Rosa Parks, The Whole World songs.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

One thing you have to respect about Outkast is that they are pretty much the only act ever in the history of music to do something different every album and still be successful. Who would have known that when Outkast was booed at the Source awards and Andre had to step up and make the bold move to be in a auditorium full of New Yorkers and tell them right on their own territory that the South got something to say.
    Even if you loathed Outkast with every fiber of your being, you had to respect that right there. It is kind of funny, because most New York rappers on the radio sound like Southern rappers, have trap beats or have mostly Southern features on their albums. Life is a bitch..

-

That's true but I don't have to respect Outkast hahahahahahahahahaha. I only like their first album and I got the album cover on my Facebook page. I like Andre's black hat on the album cover. I like Big Boi more than Andre and his lyrics on Goodie Mob's Black Ice song made me laugh LOL. I also like Outkast's lyrics on Cool Breeze's Watch For The Hook song and the video is good. I like Mystikal and Outkast's Neck Ov Da Woodz video for The Wood movie with Taye Diggs, Richard Jones and Omar Epps. LOL@Andre's clothes in the video hahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.