• 2 - No good

0 0%
  • 1 - Utter trash

0 0%

Thread: DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Code Red

JRoll

Default DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Code Red

1. "Somethin' like Dis" – 4:08 (5/5)
    2. "I'm Looking for the One (To Be with Me)" – 4:35 (5/5)
    3. "Boom! Shake The Room – 3:49 (5/5)
    4. "Can't Wait to Be with You" – 3:51 (5/5)
    5. "Twinkle Twinkle (I'm Not a Star)" – 5:23 (5/5)
    6. "Code Red" – 3:30 (5/5)
    7. "Shadow Dreams" – 4:05 (5/5)
    8. "Just Kickin' It" – 4:11 (5/5)
    9. "Ain't No Place like Home" – 5:08 (5/5)
    10. "I Wanna Rock" – 6:19 (5/5)
    11. "Scream" – 4:31 (5/5)
    12. "Boom! Shake the Room (Street remix)" – 4:30 (5/5)
    This was their final album before their unofficial "split". It is my favorite album of the group and I think this is their most underrated. This album has a much harder edge type style, but not fully gangsta. They kind of matured as a group for this album. It almost sounds as if they came to battle. When this came out there was not much press or praise given for it, although it did sell gold, and had a #1 single with Boom! Shake The Room. You could not go wrong with any track on this album. Just put it on and let it play.

thanks for the review. i was actually gonna ask about this album cuz i wanted to listen to fresh prince and jazzy jeff but didn't know what albums. know i at least know to get this one

JRoll

No problem. I can help you. First off, Code Red and Homebase are their best. To me they are both tied for the best, so which ever you get first it doesn't matter, Homebase has just as much good songs as this one. After those two, then He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper. That one was one of the Sources 100 greatest albums. After that Rock The House and And In This Corner... Those two don't really matter. But I will defintaly say the first three I mentioned are their best.

JRoll

As a matter of fact Homebase has started to ship to me! Finally it took a while. Seems like forever.

-

I Wanna Rock song is the best song on the album. Will Smith is one of the few rappers that sounds good without cursing. Jazzy Jeff got skills scratching records. I like the album pictures. Boom Boom Shake The Room song is a nice jam. I got their Homebase album too and I like Summertime and Nothing But A Dog songs. Props to them for sampling George Clinton's Atomic Dog song on Nothing But A Dog song.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.