Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hip-Hop Cassette Tapes......

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

damn this thread was brought back and I still did not post a pic......sorry guys

click the sig if you vatican status

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    weak. How do we know it is your collection. If it is yours, you should put a pic with you next to it,.

Mad Propz on ya collection Big DO, me personnally I've never owned any Hip-Hop cassette tapes even back in the 90's we already bought CD's....

But it still is something special to own, cuz the thing with a tape is, you really listen to it, cuz when you play a cd, you be quick to press the skip button to the next track , , but a tape is like "ahh just let it play " LOL

Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    some ill joints in there......specifically that Kool G Rap "4,5,6" and that ATCQ "The Low end Theory".....

im getting a few more Scarface Let Me Roll and Flesh N bone THUGS
    IM THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

Quote Originally Posted by BIG D O View Post
    aaight, aaighrt here we go kiddies!!!! Time for pics of my pretties!!!
    did you happen to get any of those off amazon cause they have some on your list for real cheap

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Danzenie View Post
    did you happen to get any of those off amazon cause they have some on your list for real cheap
    uhhh, I think I actually did grab a few off Amazon......yeah I seen how cheap they be havin tapes for on there man......be like 50 cents in some cases.....they get you on that shipping and handling tho.....lol.....

my Scarface - Let me Roll Cassette came

it says on the back "From The Album : I'm Comin' Agg!"

today I went to the same place i got those tapes before

and i found Joe Budden, Warren G - Regulate, DMX - And Then There Was X..., DMX - The Great Depression, Slick Rick - the Art of Storytelling, Def Jam Survival of the Illest, Mary J Blige Whats The 411, and D12 Devils Night

we had to wait a while for the check so we got a one item free slip so we can get something else

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Danzenie View Post
    today I went to the same place i got those tapes before

and i found Joe Budden, Warren G - Regulate, DMX - And Then There Was X..., DMX - The Great Depression, Slick Rick - the Art of Storytelling, Def Jam Survival of the Illest, Mary J Blige Whats The 411, and D12 Devils Night

we had to wait a while for the check so we got a one item free slip so we can get something else
    sounds like you cleaned up!

god damn...

my friend comes up to me a few weeks ago and says "hey i found a purple tape in the garage and its by raekwon", and im thinking oh shit the purple tape... i was asking him some questions to make sure it wasn't anything else or he was faking.

i asked him if i could trade something for it and he said i could have it cause he doesnt care about tapes. he waited a few days cause it was at his grandmas in the garage... and the day he goes to get it... it was in a box with toys and his grandma sent it to goodwill...

someone who works there probably saw it and took it

i still have a bunch of hip hop tapes so send me a PM if you want some. mad classics

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by SHAoLiN LoRD View Post
    weak. How do we know it is your collection. If it is yours, you should put a pic with you next to it,.

yea i think its suspect that somebody in europe made bootleg clue tapes and shit....especially someone whos what 22 years old?....i dont believe thats fams collection eather....

Realness

i think i'm high

big DO got some shit on there....damn last tape i bought was prolly from 2000 shit....lovin this thread though PEACE!

Realness