Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: //Kozy’s Wu Tang Logos and Typography\\

The Passion

Yer got to have another play with it. But got so much an my plate atm. Good news tho got a friend who is an actual graphic design artist who is goin to show me how to use ps professionally. So yer stuff should step up and got hols in 2 weeks so there should be heaps of progress.
    Check the Website for the organised albums
    www.kozyart.net
    www.bluntremedy.com

The Passion

Default Rae font

Probably the most well known font out of the entire clan. So this font is overdue, but been busy wit test n shit.

Made 2 versions of this smooth and ruff. Just cause so versions i found were ruff and others were smooth.

Rae Smooth

Rae Ruff

Just request if u want a diff background colour, or font colour or if u think 1 letter is dodge.

lastly next font is probs gonna be u-god which will be modelled off mr excitement, and i think ill include the stripe and shit

Bonga
    www.kozyart.net
    www.bluntremedy.com

The Passion

Any body knows where u can get a clear picture of the Shooting Stars logo (like even a picture of the T-Shirt).
    The shooting star is the logo which is on the shirt which rae is wearing in the 8 diagrams album shot. And is worn again by rza on the protect ya neck 2k8 mixtape.

Is it a limited edition shirt or just on that was never realesd. Searched the net and cant find 1.

Ive made one already on its pretty gd but would still just like to see the logo in full. Cause i just based it on rae 8 diamgram tee (which has binoculars blocking 1/2 of it)!

Can anyone help me out

Thx in advance

Ps got some hot gear comin within this w.e, hopefully
    www.kozyart.net
    www.bluntremedy.com

I could only find one with Northstar written across it

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...hstarFront.jpg

The Passion

cheers didnt actually know that was the north star logo
    www.kozyart.net
    www.bluntremedy.com

The Passion

Default Artist Fire

Been working on a templete for my website and some of the shit is the best gear ive created in my short time acting as a graphic artist.

Make sure u check it out in detail there is the illest wu tang creast ever created in the body. Not 100% finished tho some of the objects are in perfect alignment or rotation.
    Could yall drop me a comment or feed back on it so i can realese it as a seperate creast.

In case u hadnt noticed the reason u i was looking for that shooting star wu logo was 4 this creast. Still looking for a templete or a picture to make a templete from so if any has got 1 that would be ill.

Personally i think the top banner is ill. Will realese that creast 2 but dont think any cares cause its just personal but it does hurt. And if u got feedback on it that would be gd 2.

So wit out further stalling here it is

Gonna be hung up probs with converting it in to dreamweaver but will try to the realease the logos ASAP as well as U-God.

Please give me some feedback so i can improve it

REMEBER TO ZOOM IN AS IT GETS DISTORDED IN HERE
    www.kozyart.net
    www.bluntremedy.com

The Passion

still looking for a proper templete for this to be modelled off but any way here is my go at it

Shooting Star

Still working on u-gods 2.

Still waiting on feedback from the site. plus its online now (www.kozyart.net) but its just that picture (no code). So working on that 2
    www.kozyart.net
    www.bluntremedy.com

The Passion

wtf is image shack down or something
    where are all my images
    www.kozyart.net
    www.bluntremedy.com

The Star logo needs to have the details on it really, it doesn't look right as a solid colour shape. The shape you've made is good though, just add the details the same as on the northstar cover.

The site looks good from what I can see, you need to make it smaller though, it doesn't fit on my screen which is 1280x800, a little bigger than the average screen

The Passion

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    The Star logo needs to have the details on it really, it doesn't look right as a solid colour shape. The shape you've made is good though, just add the details the same as on the northstar cover.
    Agreed ive done one but didnt post it cause atm still looking for a clearer image. but regardless ill post it in a few days

The site looks good from what I can see, you need to make it smaller though, it doesn't fit on my screen which is 1280x800, a little bigger than the average screen
    And yer im still learning this website shit its really confusing. Starting to use fireworks/dreamweaver
    www.kozyart.net
    www.bluntremedy.com

yeah dreamweaver is pretty confusing to use and nothing turns out how you expect it to lol. I'm thinking about making my own website for graphics, I was working on a template yesterday, I might post something up soon. What site did you use for hosting and how much was it?

The Passion

Yeah its taken me a couple of methods the find the best one to make a templete think the best way is to design the templete in adobe illustrator then Ps then Fireworks then dreamweaver well thats the way im planning to do it. But takes ages.

Yer the domain cost me $10 p.a from from go daddy and the server cost me at hostmonster.com for $70 p.a.

I thinks its a gd idea to ave a website to cause it allows people to view ur work without having to scroll through convo.

!!!!!!100 replies!!!!!!!!
    www.kozyart.net
    www.bluntremedy.com

The Passion

Default Finally some Wu

Been on a bit of a break from Wu gear for a while so here is U-gods font. Made 2 versions cause the deco on the bottom was hard and dont think i actually nailled so might have another go later.

U-god

U-GOD font only

Coming up next is Xzibits logo which ive already made and then im thinking Rza's then if time might do snoops or redmans

anyone else got any request to do a rappers font
    www.kozyart.net
    www.bluntremedy.com

That U God Font and logo are very nice, there's no way I'd ever have the patience to make that, lol

niiice