Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Muslims feel like 'Jews of Europe'

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Is the west really accepting or are immigrants allowed to enter cuz there is certain work that the citizens do not want to do?

Also, western countries need to have the population of it's citizens at certain numbers.

Westeners tend to not have much children as necessary to sustain positive population density, so immigrants need to be let in.

When Iran has negative population density, they will get immigrants in.
    The West is ALOT more accepting than where they are from. I don't think even
    a Muslim would debate that.

The point your trying to make is fleeting and unclear.
    Asians flooded Europe for opportunity in education and freedoms they can't have in their
    OWN countries.

Bottom line is this. Don't throw stones from a glass house and don't bite the hand that feeds you. Their arguement is empty.
    These people that try to equate their European struggles with that of European Jewish struggles are the same that come to the USA and try to equate their struggles with that of black Americans.
    Its bullshit. Pure bullshit.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    a world of such economic imbalance is the cause,
    but if i were british i'd get pissed off.

fuck that shit.

america is a different case, the whole point is everyone coming over, but british, nah.

i just imagine that being like if a bunch of white people came into nigeria and started outnumbering nigerians

or you can see it as a bunch of brits coming over and outnumbering turks

gay as fuck

"You aren't even a nigger. You're African."

I expected more of you. You're a nasty immigrant and now you act more American than Americans, like that "native" motherfucker Bill the Butcher ("Bene"). I'm really disappointed, like I'm disappointed of all those Slovenians around me shitting on Croatia, Bosnia and everything - and having Croatian surnames.

Plus I'm not allowed to shit on foreign workers, student and such ish, 'cause I'm one of them. You ain't either.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

Asians flooded Europe for opportunity in education and freedoms they can't have in their
    OWN countries.

Bottom line is this. Don't throw stones from a glass house and don't bite the hand that feeds you. Their arguement is empty.
    These people that try to equate their European struggles with that of European Jewish struggles are the same that come to the USA and try to equate their struggles with that of black Americans.
    the statement isnt trying to imply that the muslims have suffered like the jews. its trying to say that today the muslims are seen from the same perspective as the germans saw the jews in the 1930's.

plus the european nations got rich from exploiting other nations. these nations economies have grown thanks to the muslims coming over in the 1950's and help rebuild the european nations. these countries owe the muslims alot. now all you see is the ppl of europe judge muslims by the actions the new generation do. the new generation being the un-educated ppl from the war torn islamic nations. this new islamophobia is dragging the lets say 'beneficial' muslims away from Europe. which is really bad for europe. i mean however much i was born and raised in England i really have no intention to work in this country once i graduate.

plus Europes in recession, America is probably in the same position to.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post

I expected more of you. You're a nasty immigrant and now you act more American than Americans, like that "native" motherfucker Bill the Butcher ("Bene"). I'm really disappointed, like I'm disappointed of all those Slovenians around me shitting on Croatia, Bosnia and everything - and having Croatian surnames.

Plus I'm not allowed to shit on foreign workers, student and such ish, 'cause I'm one of them. You ain't either.
    LOL at bringing up serbia. That shit is maddddd unimportant homie.
    even if you live there, all other countries are still irrelevant

like you can be in there, and the news comes on, and it's something about the country your in

what force on gods green earth will make you watch it?
    that's just an unimportant piece of humanity. I tried reading that, but all these unimportant countries cause a confusing blur of irrelevance and decay

OWN countries.

and odds are the west ISNT more accepting then the country he's in.

your opinions are bottom of the barrel around here. the Serbia of opinions.

Banned

and odds are the west ISNT more accepting then the country he's in.

your opinions are bottom of the barrel around here. the Serbia of opinions.
    BUt yet still more accepting than the Muslim countries, which was the point i was making.
    If you werent such a clown, you might have a shred of credibility.

Its funny how all these Muslims, these self-proclaimed righteous individuals,
    who accuse Western Europeans of all these bad things, call them swine(as HAN did), yet
    their own people aren't as accepting as the British or French.
    And STILL, they bitch about things.
    If i was British, and London was becoming a Muslim haven, I'd be pissed off.
    Imagine if Tehran or Istanbul became flooded with Americans, and they began to outnumber
    the native populace.
    There would be executions.
    Still blaiming the West for the worlds problems I see.....Deep down inside, I think its jealousy and embarassment that angers the Muslims more than anything.
    'their own people aren't as accepting as the British or French.'

Does the same go for British Muslims; such as a convert to Islam?

The way you speak of Muslims as a race or nationality is ridiculous. If you're talking about Arabs, Pakistanis or whatever; say that.

'If i was British, and London was becoming a Muslim haven, I'd be pissed off.
    Imagine if Tehran or Istanbul became flooded with Americans, and they began to outnumber
    the native populace.'

Your analogy is silly. Americans ARE a nationality; I can see your point, but for that fact it doesn't link to Muslims "flooding" Europe.

Does the same go for British Muslims? And maybe not even people born in Britain with foreign parents. How about a white, British convert to Islam?

This discussion won't even get anywhere anyway. Point-being; not every Muslims in Europe "bitches" about it.

PEACE.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Banned

Again, i was generalizing...but the fact remains that most people (arabs, pakis, afghans)
    from the mid east are indeed muslim.
    Your right, they dont all bitch...but in fact this is what the world has become, everyone bitching about everything. P.C. nonsense gone wild.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

LOL at bringing up serbia. That shit is maddddd unimportant homie.
    even if you live there, all other countries are still irrelevant

like you can be in there, and the news comes on, and it's something about the country your in

what force on gods green earth will make you watch it?
    that's just an unimportant piece of humanity. I tried reading that, but all these unimportant countries cause a confusing blur of irrelevance and decay

Last time I saw Nigeria in any media was, like... um... six months ago, in National Geographic.

Sorry, that leaves me no choice.

And, one more time:

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

I think we should be more intolerant to all religions.

Don't ask me to elaborate, just dropping it here.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran Member

Maybe if Muslim extremists would stop burning embassies, committing honor killings, and bitching and moaning over every little culture shock, non-Muslims wouldn't feel annoyed/threatened/angry at them.

And please, criticizing Islam and the actions of its followers is NOT the same thing as hating a foreigner for his skin color/ethnicity.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Maybe if Muslim extremists would stop burning embassies, committing honor killings, and bitching and moaning over every little culture shock, non-Muslims wouldn't feel annoyed/threatened/angry at them.

And please, criticizing Islam and the actions of its followers is NOT the same thing as hating a foreigner for his skin color/ethnicity.
    Exactly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shenkie View Post
    I think we should be more intolerant to all religions.

Don't ask me to elaborate, just dropping it here.
    YOu know what? i agree. and it may seem crazy but in the end, most religious
    people are the most intolerant anyway.
    They mask their true intentions behind a 'moral ideal' which is their religion.
    Christians, Muslims, jews, NOI...there all part of the same hipocracy.

Veteran Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...emans-hat.html

Muslims outraged at police advert featuring cute puppy sitting in policeman's hat

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 12:15 PM on 01st July 2008

Comments (64) Add to My Stories
    A postcard featuring a cute puppy sitting in a policeman's hat advertising a Scottish police force's new telephone number has sparked outrage from Muslims.

Tayside Police's new non-emergency phone number has prompted complaints from members of the Islamic community.

The choice of image on the Tayside Police cards - a black dog sitting in a police officer's hat - has now been raised with Chief Constable John Vine.

Tayside Police caused uproar in the Muslim community after they released this advertisement featuring police puppy Rebel sitting in a hat

The advert has upset Muslims because dogs are considered ritually unclean and has sparked such anger that some shopkeepers in Dundee have refused to display the advert.

Dundee councillor Mohammed Asif said: 'My concern was that it's not welcomed by all communities, with the dog on the cards.

'It was probably a waste of resources going to these communities.

'They (the police) should have understood. Since then, the police have explained that it was an oversight on their part, and that if they'd seen it was going to cause upset they wouldn't have done it.'

Councillor Asif, who is a member of the Tayside Joint Police Board, said that the force had a diversity adviser and was generally very aware of such issues.

He raised the matter with Mr Vine at a meeting of the board.

Tayside Police Chief Constable John Vine said the advert was not intended to cause any offence
    The chief constable said he was unaware of the concerns and that the force had not sought to cause any upset but added he would look into the matter.

Councillor Asif said: 'People who have shops just won't put up the postcard. But the police have said to me that it was simply an oversight and they did not seek to offend or upset.'

Cards featuring police dog-in-training Rebel have been distributed to communities throughout the area to advertise the single number point of contact for non-emergency calls to the police.

Rebel has proved a popular recruit for Tayside Police after coming through the very first Lothian and Borders Police dog-breeding programme in February.

One of seven German Shepherd pups born in early December, he has now completed his course of inoculations, and is free to venture out onto the streets of Tayside.

A spokesman for Tayside Police said: 'Trainee police dog Rebel has proved extremely popular with children and adults since being introduced to the public, aged six weeks old, as Tayside Police's newest canine recruit.

'His incredible world-wide popularity - he has attracted record visitor numbers to our website - led us to believe Rebel could play a starring role in the promotion of our non-emergency number.

'We did not seek advice from the force's diversity adviser prior to publishing and distributing the postcards. That was an oversight and we apologise for any offence caused.'

----------------------------------------------------------

I mean, seriously.....Muslim communities are gonna pull THIS SHIT and then complain they feel ostracised by non-Muslims?

Look, I'm fine with Muslims (or any religious person, for that matter) enacting their mental slavery on themselves. If they need to believe in an imaginary babysitter/dictator to get through life, whatever. But as soon as you start trying to force your rambling lunacy on everyone else, I say "tough shit, go cry to Allah."

I mean, fuck, has the non-Muslim world lost its balls? Are we really that afraid of offending Muslims that we spotlight how badly the West treats them and then bend over backward for whatever ridiculous demand they want? Didn't Europe go through the Enlightenment precisely to GET AWAY from this kind of religious stranglehold on society?

^^trust me that story is bollocks. its probably totally different, but they jus like to say that the muslims are the ones who complaining over retarded shit.

funny how all these stories have come about after 9/11. i didnt even here any shit about muslims before that. just shows how shit-scared westerners are from muslims.