Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RZA in Ottawa Tonite

^nah - but I did try - but not stood up.
    Break fast is served

I guess who I thought was a BKZU member was Prodigal Sun. He ripped the mic at the end of this show. He must be ODB's cuz or brother because the nigga moved like him when he spit haha. But IMO he stole the show at the end - came in fresh with the energy. RZA was killn the Belvedere all night sprayin the fuck outta evrybody.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker_of_Truth View Post
    He tried to do what he can, but the bouncers of the concert hall would not let him in. They were just doing their jobs. They are pretty serious with I.D.'s over here. It just really really sucks for him he had to miss the show like that, especially when his friend and brother did not even have tickets and they snuck in. My boyfriend is a HUGE Rza and Wu fan, and that really really hurt him.

At the end of the night, he was at the backdoor when the concert finished. That is when he saw Rza. Rza was so gracious and nice enough to invite him on the bus because he heard of my boyfriend's story how they would not let him in. Rza hugged him and they chatted for about 5 min. and they took pictures. So that unexpected meeting made it up for my boyfriend for missing the whole show. But still, his dream was to see Rza live and he missed that opportunity. It still hurts him and will for a while. Hopefully, Rza will do another tour and my boyfriend can finally go and see him.
    RZA's going to be in Toronto for Wakestock on the 26th, if your boyfriend doesn't mind the drive, maybe he can go there for the show? GZA's going to be there, too.