View Poll Results: Nas - Untitled

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (Stillmatic, Lost Tapes, It Was Written, Illmatic)

6 9.52%
  • 9 (Stillmatic, Lost Tapes, It Was Written, Illmatic)

18 28.57%
  • 8 (Stillmatic, Lost Tapes, It Was Written, Illmatic)

16 25.40%

14 22.22%
  • 6 (God's Son, I am...)

5 7.94%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 3 (Streets Disciple)

0 0%

2 3.17%
  • 1 (Nastradamus)

2 3.17%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Nas - Untitled (leak)

^^ I agree with your post only besides that N.I.G.G.E.R. is probably my favorite piece of the whole album. i'm also feeling Project Roach, it's more like an interlude but damn that verse is fly as hell.... try out the UK bonus track Like Me if you haven't heard it, definitely add some additional flavor to the LP.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

I do kinda ship 'Project Roach' coz when it starts i sont like the sound of the beat, and its so short, but that is an ill verse. Yeah, dunno why i dont like n.i.g.g.e.r, its got all the elements there, so i should like it, but i dunno ive heard hundreds of those sort of beats done way better, i just find that beat really boring and a bit cheesy. Yeah i like 'Like Me', i do always forget about it coz i usually turn the album off after 'Fried Chicken'.

^^ also the full dirty version of "What it Is" that just leaked that was supposed to be on the album. I could not believe how that didn't make it at first, but at the same time I do get it - this is a concept album and in that way it's really great cuz all the songs build on each other and another track might fuck that up.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

I got a little review coming soon. Bumping this for my first time tonight and I am really feeling this shit... Nas lyrically destroyed this.

I got this albums a few days ago and I must say:

IT'S FUCKING GREAT!

De mijne is 4x duurder!

^Best album of the year

-

Wack album because of the beats but Nas is still a good mc.

Default Twiztids Nas Reviews: ''Untitled''

This is the album Ive spent the least time with, But I will review as I write. Its a rough review

1) Queens get the money: Lyrically he came hard, and from teh Acapella track of HHID, This is a great opener 10/10

2) You cant stop us now: This track, in my opinion was worked better by Rza, but this is still an amazing version. 8/10

3) Breathe: Okay beat, but was kinda weak. Lyrically about as good as the beat/ 7/10

4) Make the world go round: Another Game collab, This is a radio song all day, and I dont like this, Ill be honest 5/10

5) Hero: Amazing synth intro Keri did the song justice on the hook as well. A great album for the halfway point 8/10

6) America: This is a ill track and he speaks more than most of subjects other dont like to talk about in mainstream hip hop. 9/10

7) Sly fox: This is one of the most unique beats that Nas has ripped in years. And you can tell he is having fun on it. 9/10

8) Testify: Slow paced but its Nas speaking seriously to the world, and wants to see if the fans are REAL fans or paper fans. 9/10

9) NIGGER: This is the idea that this album was based off of. He speaks of how blacks are looked at, That their a single word, and the should be seen as much more. BUT blacks dont try to make the world see them past that word 8/10

10) Louis Farrakhan: I dont like this song at all, since I dont like or agree with Farrakhan, So I cant feel this song. 6/10

11) Fried Chicken: About women obviously, Or looked at about the supposed cliched of blacks and fried chicken. Busta killed it like always. 8/10

12) Project roach: A weak track. The beat just never picks up and I dont think that Nas works over this type of stuff. 6/10

13) Yall my niggas: This is a decently different beat and Nas sounds at home on it. Lyrically its a fuck you to people who use the culture to sell merchandise 9/10

14) We're not alone: Mykel is a good singer and starts the song perfect, Nas laced it just as well. Great live drums as well 8/10

15) Black president: Using the Pac sample was perfect, And with Obama in the office this is even more relevant 9/10

Overall: 119/160

bump

PRODIGAL SUN

he redeemed himself with this album in my opinion