Thread: Is There Any Room For Me?

Default Is There Any Room For Me?

Peace

I am Waakiyl aka Drum_God.I`ve been registered a while but finally decided to make myself known.Basically I`m here to build rather than destroy.I`m a member of the 5% nation,yet I know the difference between doctrine(120) and MATHEMATICS,therefore I see all things with equality and all people as well.I`m not here to really drop any jewels unless my opinion is asked about a given subject.

I was born and raised in bed stuy.I`m 30 something.I produce, rap(mostly while high),beatbox,and dj.Fuck the breakdancing part(I can`t dance for shit)LOL

I love knowledge, weed,women,alchohol,and life in general.Just like everybody else,I have a myspace page with music on it. www.myspace.com/sick718

Right now,I`m really listening to that chi-town/detroit sound.Black Milk/Dilla/Naledge/Mickey Factz/Wajeed/Elzhi/Royce

I really don`t care for mainstream music too much,maybe the production only these days.Funny how all these 808 Roland drum kits are on all the "new" hits on the radio.LOL

I`m cool peoples,and I`m real.I`m not a dickrider who just blindly follows popular opinion.A special greeting goes out to the 7`s and 17`s(I see a few here make yourself known)PEACE

You're welcome!

Peace.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Peace brother

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Yo, welcome to the Ambis..........

Keep it up fam...............

Peace...........

JRoll

Welcome

word wisdom and welcome 1