Thread: An Unknown [Bronze/Kevlaar] Assortment of Broken Down Lyrics..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

for Silencer and all. my answers are in lime green

Royal Fam-Mic Ammo (Bronze remix)

[Bronze]
    It only takes one mic to send you to the steeple
    guns from Detroit streets, ask Desert Eagle

stayin with the theme of the song and it's chorus which keeps repeating "Fuck a 5 mic, fucka fucka 5 mic; it only takes 1 mic for you to take a loss" (this just occurred to me that this is a harder, grimey-er version of the Nas song One Mic) Bronze begins that it only takes one mic to lyrically murder you..riiiight

Fire lancer, blade dancer, bayonet swivel

a lancer was a soldier who fought in a cavalry back in the Middle Ages with his main weapon being a lance, a weapon similar to a spear...but Bronze is coming at u this way with fire instead..yes
    "blade dancer" brings to mind some crazy Zorro type shit where he's so skilled with blades, swords, whatever that he can dance around and slice the shit outta u while making it look easily...perfectly described visual

"Bayonet swivel" conjures up the image of stabbing someone with a bayonet (the knife/dagger that was attached to the front of guns in the old days) and wiggling it around in their flesh to make sure they get cut up enough to die….that’s so on it’s scary sunn

punch you with the Louis fist, tongue-twister missile

Louis is most likely referring to Joe Louis, one of the greatest heavyweight boxers ever (who has an arena named after him in Detroit) and for point of emphasis, Ring Magazine recently had him #1 on a list of the 100 greatest punchers of all time. so what I THINK is being said is that Bronze is using this crazy bayonet from the previous line and smashing with the force of a Joe Louis punch...
    Yes Joe Louis is the subject and http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/108111.jpg
    This replica of his fist and arm that stands in downtown Detroit

"tongue-twister missile" it's really like he's describing some crazy ridiculous comicbook-esque device that launches lyrical missiles at the listener's ear..
    shootin verbal missle

Shot off chips and shards, thoughts could strip cars
    ricochet off Jimmy's guitars and God's stars

the impact of the blast from this lyrical missile/dart smashed debris all over the place...i don't exactly understand the placement of "thoughts could strip cars" right here even tho I do know what he means by it..
    it's similar to a line he used recently "Nazareth, a mind that lift cars" which is just like a mental ability so strong that it can manipulate physical objects like bending a spoon or something, exactly, just talking about mad chaos here

but the line doesn't really seem to fit here**...cuz he then he goes back to the debris that's being smashed and how it ricochets off things--"Jimmy's guitars" I assume is referring to Jimmy Hendrix

**unless he's just saying this whole thing as one big metaphor for what his mind can do---like the bayonet-swivel thing that's launching missiles is just a manifestation of his mind....which would be crazy
    yes I mean exactly that, I can do all this with my mind and need only one mic to carry it out

fell to the earth I caught 'em and threw 'em at you
    Blowgun javelins travelin' through ya statue

the debris that smashed off from the impact he's pickin up and throwin it back at you...this seems like a fight scene from Hulk or something, just crazy shit..
    "Blowgun javelins" i think is referring to the same fire-lancer, blade-dancer, bayonet swivel that's throwin lyical spears at you and they're travelin' thru your body, your "statue"...i love this wordplay

I caught God’s stars and threw them at you like ninja stars
    Blowgun javelins, is just more weaponry that I have

Circle the blocks like dust from the Trade Center

CRAZY fuckin imagery in this line

Words merge alloy, wreckin' ball, and Bronze chamber

bronze is actually an alloy, a hard metal---and he's mergin that metal with a wrecking ball and "Bronze chamber" is that crazy obstacle-course hallway set up from the movie 18 Bronzemen.. yeeeesss siiiir

They can't remember the name of the calm stranger
    Hit the frigid flesh of the night like sky scraper

my favorite line of the song...can be interpreted a couple of ways....

the first line is making it as if Bronze silently, calmly came in and did something (ex: murdered a bunch of ppl, robbed a bank or blasted u with a lyrical missile) and did it so smoothly and blended in so perfect that none of the witnesses remembered him...PERFECT

the next line I interpret two ways: first is sorta obvious cuz he's already mentioned "lancer" and "javelins" so it's like he's throwing these huge spears that are sorta stabbing the night (poetically speaking) just like a skyscraper does...
    A little off on this one, I just meant I escape (hit the night) into the night after I leave the calm stranger scene, like how a skyscaper just sticks into the cold night sky

See Bronze face in ya dreams, ya alien beams

"alien beams" i interpret as your eyes get wide open and your staring and scared shit..pretty close, eyes open wide

Laser-shot burn thru ya grandma's favorite pot

my shot I let off traveld thru the house on the way to it’s victim and burnt a whole thru your grandmas favorite pot

Voyage thru tentacles, shaded wood cylindrical
    mic ammo crack ya skull like an axe that's dull

"Voyage thru tentacles" just sounds to me like the Great Migration type of reference, just goin thru the many trials of life and it's sticky web of snares...yes siiiir

but the ending is perfect: "Shaded-wood cylindrical Mic Ammo" that's a vivid description of a bullet (makes me think of dum-dums or the rubber bullets they shoot at ppl in riots and shit) "crack ya skull like an axe that's dull" that is just some rugged grimey horror movie type shit..

shaded wood cylindrical = pencil
    Last edited by Bronze Nazareth; 11-27-2009 at 08:32 PM.