Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Albums That Never Came Out

Eastern village

wu-tang clan valentines day massacre, it became the forever album.
    sunz of man first solo album, New gravediggaz with shabbaz and omen.
    got put down six feet deep.

Ason Unique kinda did come out. some dude on here in Austrailia posted a pic of the album in his possesion but the pressing got stopped
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

Quote Originally Posted by oldie View Post
    Ason Unique kinda did come out. some dude on here in Austrailia posted a pic of the album in his possesion but the pressing got stopped
    The Ason Unique that we got is not the same as the version that will be coming out. Been reading that the version that is meant to be released this year is going to have different tracks, waaay more rza production and all the Roca guests have been replaced with fam members, so definately looking forward to this.

'09 seems like it might be a crazy year for the Wu what with nearly ever general rumoured to have an album out this year. Most likely half of those will be in this thread 10 years from but still... one can hope!!!

Also from what I have read in different articles and interviews it seems like that All In Together album may have already been finished but got held up until they get ODB's rights straightened out!!!
    "You love to love to love, and you hate to hate to hate!!"

Veteran Member

4th disciple - the messenger

Prospect

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    Word, that was what I was talking about previous in this thread.. The masters were stolen from the studio, that "Yesterday, Today iz Tomorrow" had some of the songs but that was actually a bootleg, no matter how official shit looked.

If you are talking about the R.A.G.U. and Cuban Linx II that was reported about in the "Immobilarity" inlay, then those 2 turned out to be "Bulletproof Wallets". Too bad the sample clearance fucked it up but the original version had Rae on 9 tracks and like 7 RZA beats plus he supervised the whole album just like with "Supreme Clientele". Holla if you wan't that version, I posted it before. Original working title was "Bulletproof Wallets: Cuban Linx II" but they changed that maybe 6 months before the release.

100% co-sign, I've studided "8 Diagrams" alot lately and i've been reading all the old interviews and shit again and put together a pretty close version of what it was supposed to be in November/October. i'm not sure if i'm allowed to upload this though it's different from the retail version. otherwise i'll post it in the vatican section if anyone wants it. it sounds really dope.

01. Campfire
    02. Take it Back (prod. by Easy Mo Bee/RZA)
    03. Get Them Out Ya Way Pa
    04. Rushing Elephants
    05. Thug World (extended) (prod. by RZA/King Tech)
    06. Heart Gently Weeps (Sample Version, Loud's first leak)
    07. Skit (Wolves Intro)
    08. Wolves (Disco Version) [??]
    09. Gun Will Go
    10. Skit #2
    11. Stick Me For My Riches
    12. Windmill
    13. Weak Spot (Original Version with the high violins)
    14. Life Changes (w/ extended U-God verse plus RZA's verse and original ODB intro/outro)
    15. Starter
    16. You Can't Stop Me Now (ft. U-God, RZA and Inspectah Deck) [5:47]
    17. Watch Your Mouth
    Come on, you got to up this piffness.

Makadocious

Word, that was what I was talking about previous in this thread.. The masters were stolen from the studio, that "Yesterday, Today iz Tomorrow" had some of the songs but that was actually a bootleg, no matter how official shit looked.

If you are talking about the R.A.G.U. and Cuban Linx II that was reported about in the "Immobilarity" inlay, then those 2 turned out to be "Bulletproof Wallets". Too bad the sample clearance fucked it up but the original version had Rae on 9 tracks and like 7 RZA beats plus he supervised the whole album just like with "Supreme Clientele". Holla if you wan't that version, I posted it before. Original working title was "Bulletproof Wallets: Cuban Linx II" but they changed that maybe 6 months before the release.

100% co-sign, I've studided "8 Diagrams" alot lately and i've been reading all the old interviews and shit again and put together a pretty close version of what it was supposed to be in November/October. i'm not sure if i'm allowed to upload this though it's different from the retail version. otherwise i'll post it in the vatican section if anyone wants it. it sounds really dope.

01. Campfire
    02. Take it Back (prod. by Easy Mo Bee/RZA)
    03. Get Them Out Ya Way Pa
    04. Rushing Elephants
    05. Thug World (extended) (prod. by RZA/King Tech)
    06. Heart Gently Weeps (Sample Version, Loud's first leak)
    07. Skit (Wolves Intro)
    08. Wolves (Disco Version) [??]
    09. Gun Will Go
    10. Skit #2
    11. Stick Me For My Riches
    12. Windmill
    13. Weak Spot (Original Version with the high violins)
    14. Life Changes (w/ extended U-God verse plus RZA's verse and original ODB intro/outro)
    15. Starter
    16. You Can't Stop Me Now (ft. U-God, RZA and Inspectah Deck) [5:47]
    17. Watch Your Mouth
    can u hook me up with this 1
    Life Changes (w/ extended U-God verse plus RZA's verse and original ODB intro/outro)

i'd love to hear the Islord solo album

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

^^ "Thug World" is an extended mix made by Hom1e on this site, it's really good mixed, it's 4:34 minute.. Skit #2 is the intro to the European version of "You Can't Stop Me Now" with Rae, RZA, 62nd Assasin & Zu Keeper, like 2:20. "You Can't Stop Me Now" is the european version with U-God's verse without the skit before. "Life Change's" is my own mix of the two versions but i'm not really finnished with the levels.

do you still want any of them?
    yeah, i need:

*weak spot (orig. w/ high violins)
    *thug world (ext. by hom1e)
    *skit# 2
    * life changes (the "other" one.....the one NOT on the cd)

can u PM me?

thanks a lot, homie.

Daddy Rose - The God *Rarest Wu album I've eva known, only the sampler is layin' around... FREE DADDY ROSE!!!...

^^Three of those tracks can be found in the Official Audio Section.

Upped by portis 24:
    Watch Your Mouth
    Wolves (Disco Version)

Upped by b.i.b.l.e:
    Heart Gently Weeps (Sample Version)

So whats left is original Weak Spot, extended version of Thug World and original Life Changes (which could be done by just adding the ODB intro/outro and U-Gods missing words into the CD version??).

EDIT: Heey, someone posted the Canadian Version of Supreme Clientele so you should be able to post original Bulletproof Wallets and 8 Diagrams, right?
    Last edited by EnD; 04-05-2009 at 01:02 AM.

Prince my nigga from Top City RIP...
    Islord nice he spit on Digital Bullet
    wonder why he didnt drop
    Right outside.

Last edited by claaa7; 04-05-2009 at 09:18 AM.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Life Chages (Claaa Mix)
    ^^ the Life Changes mix didn't turn out that well but i'm gonna do it over again, the sound levels between everyone else verses and RZA's are too high. I'll do a better version soon enough.
    Heres my mix:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5822092122a3e01a/

What do ya think?

^^ yeah that sounds a lot better than mine, i will use this version since this is exactly like i wanted it.. peace and thx.. now i gotta re-record "Weak Spot" and the sample version of "Heart Gently Weeps" so the sound levels are the same as the rest of the LP and it's a wrap.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

claaa could you up that original version of Bulletproof Wallets: Cuban Linx II plz?

Or pm me a link.

Much props if you can.

Peace!