Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !*Attention Rock the Bells 08 Miami FL.VIP

Exclamation !*Attention Rock the Bells 08 Miami FL.VIP

last year's 2007 Rock the Bells Miami @ Bayfront Park Amphitheater had a section fenced off for the $128.50 VIP ticket holders.

This year i have learned via a myspace representative of Rock the Bells, that the 2008 Rock the Bells Miami, FL. Bicentiennial Park, will NOT HAVE a VIP section fenced off within close viewing of the stage. Ya thats rights your $175.00 VIP is gonna have a VIP tent 200' + away from the stage.

THIS is a JOKE!

All of you who are going to the Miami show need call, write, message, email the Rock the Bells / Guerilla Union and Mr.Chang Weisberg about this and demand the best accommodations for VIP for our top dollar tickets!

email:
    [email protected]

Webmaster: [email protected]
    Press: [email protected]
    Sponsorship and Vending: [email protected]

I already did and i hope all of y'all do the same. Theres power in numbers!

MySpace message
    ----------------- Original Message -----------------
    Date: Jul 10, 2008 5:39 AM
    Last year @ Rock the Bells Miami(Bayfront Amphitheatre) VIP had their own section of seating fenced off right in front of the stage. Since your holding this years August 2nd - Miami, FL - Bicentiennial Park (which has NO seats just a grassy field they call a park) ARE YOU guys gonna fence off an area RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE STAGE 4 us $203.00 VIP ticket holders??????

----------------- Original Message -----------------
    Date: Jul 10, 2008 2:08 PM

Hey man, we understand your concern. This year the fans will get a true festival experience with GA viewing. Unfortunately no fencing, but the exclusive VIP tent will be set up about 200 feet away from the stage. That means you'll get to be in the shade chillin and enjoying the show or you can go ballz out and do what it takes to get front and center. We prefer the latter.

copy of my email
    Mr. Weisberg,

I'm very unpleased with this years VIP setup in Miami, FL. I have received emails from a representative of your MySpace page telling me the horrible news! of how $203 VIP ticket holders will be 200 FEET! from the stage and NO AREA WILL BE FENCED OFF as a vip section @ this years event.

Mr. Weisberg may I add people who pay top dollar for tickets for any type of event music concerts, sporting events football, baseball, boxing etc... all have front row seats or very close viewing to the stage, field, court or ring of the event. Why are you putting the so called VIP "Very Important People" 200 feet away from the Main Stage?

If your company is gonna advertise a VIP ticket please disclose to customers that the most important factor of the event "VIP section" will be 200 feet away from the stage.

I sure hope Mr. Weisberg you take this into consideration and PLEASE fence a "VIP SECTION" close to the stage. (Like it was last year @ Miami 2007 RTB) ALL of us $203 dollar ticket holders will greatly appreciate this accommodation and look forward to attending furture Rock the Bells festivals.

Thank You,

Alex T.
    Melbourne, Florida.
    Last edited by shaolin_danger; 07-14-2008 at 04:34 PM.

Excellent post... Shit, paid a lot of hard earned money, especially for a fucking 16 year old kid, I better get a great spot.

If any of you fellas want to meet up with me at the show, get at me!

I'll send an e-mail, my man.

Here's my e-mail:

"Dear Mr. Weisberg,

I have been alarmed by a fellow Miami VIP ticket holder that there will be no area in the front of the stage fenced off for VIP ticket holders in front of the stage. Rather, there will be one 200 feet away. Spending $150 more than other general admission ticket holders, I'd expect to have the best viewing area possible. I purchased the tickets thinking that the VIP tickets would guarantee me a closer spot to the stage.

I certainly understand that you have to remember and care for all concert goers, and I definitely respect that. However, I'm hoping that you realize that those spending quadruple the price have paid that amount in order to get the best viewing possible and get all they can out of the event, and I also hope that this will help you make the decision to put a fence near the stage for those who have shelled out the extra money for the VIP tickets.

Lastly, I want to thank you for your time in reading (And hopefully responding to) this message. And I'd also want to thank you and all of you at GU for spending the time to put on such a great event. It means so much to me, and others that we can enjoy a great event like this.

Sincerely,
    Brett Gardner"

I got VIP for the LA show so far.. we get the front pit. but the prices are just absurd.

this is bs, im leaving florida the day before the miami rock the bells and im coming to cali a few days after the san bernadino one.

broke niggas like me want to be front row too yo. Last year The VIP had like 6 empty rows yo. Fuck that. Yall paid 175 to meet Tribe Called Quest, get your bookbag, t-shirt, and to enjoy the show, the website didn't say shit about no front row.
    KONICHIWA BITCHES!

I'm paying 55 and hoping for the best, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris Of This Shit View Post
    Here's my e-mail:

"Dear Mr. Weisberg,

I have been alarmed by a fellow Miami VIP ticket holder that there will be no area in the front of the stage fenced off for VIP ticket holders in front of the stage. Rather, there will be one 200 feet away. Spending $150 more than other general admission ticket holders, I'd expect to have the best viewing area possible. I purchased the tickets thinking that the VIP tickets would guarantee me a closer spot to the stage.

I certainly understand that you have to remember and care for all concert goers, and I definitely respect that. However, I'm hoping that you realize that those spending quadruple the price have paid that amount in order to get the best viewing possible and get all they can out of the event, and I also hope that this will help you make the decision to put a fence near the stage for those who have shelled out the extra money for the VIP tickets.

Lastly, I want to thank you for your time in reading (And hopefully responding to) this message. And I'd also want to thank you and all of you at GU for spending the time to put on such a great event. It means so much to me, and others that we can enjoy a great event like this.

Sincerely,
    Brett Gardner"

Thank You, for sending the email. If y'all have friends tell them 2 send emails, phone calls, message them on myspace what ever it takes!

Quote Originally Posted by shaolin_danger View Post
    Thank You, for sending the email. If y'all have friends tell them 2 send emails, phone calls, message them on myspace what ever it takes!
    Yeah, I'll try! Did you get a response back yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Acromadic View Post
    broke niggas like me want to be front row too yo. Last year The VIP had like 6 empty rows yo. Fuck that. Yall paid 175 to meet Tribe Called Quest, get your bookbag, t-shirt, and to enjoy the show, the website didn't say shit about no front row.
    Just because we spent more doesn't mean we're rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris Of This Shit View Post
    Just because we spent more doesn't mean we're rich.

I never said you were rich, but you obviously ain't broke.
    KONICHIWA BITCHES!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Acromadic View Post

Yes VIP was nice last year. but i know that Bicentiennial Park, does not have seats and its just a grassy field wit some pavement. Also i'm not asking 2 fence off the "entire front" of the stage, but a small portion up front to the side and have the VIP Lounge tent on that side, like last years layout.

If you notice all this years other venues in cities r in Amphitheater's. which have seats and grassy area. If Chang had any sense he can get more money per ticket in a place like that cuz he can charge Top dollar 4 the 1st section, lil cheaper 4 the 2nd 3rd Section and like 50 or 60 for GA on the grassy hill section.

Maybe Chang thinks he gonna fill up to 45k, where the fuck u park all them cars in downtown, lol

Bicentennial Park is also located on beautiful Biscayne Bay, seven blocks north of Bayfront Park. Bicentennial Park is a 29-acre, open park with an event capacity of 45,000 (based onevent infrastructure). Given the wide-open space, there are several different event set-ups that take place: everything from a singular stage to multiple stages to a carnival atmosphere

the perfect venue 4 this is Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach. i went there in 2005 for Eminem's 3rd Anger Management Tour. It was a great venue Also the entire seating area was Cover. This would be a huge plus cuz RTB's start @ Noon in the August Sun and heat of miami, oh geez!!!

(Cruzan Amphitheatre is a 19,000-seat open-air music venue in West Palm Beach, Florida. The facility, owned by Live Nation, is a modern amphitheatre used primarily for concerts and other performances) it also have like 4 huge screens so if your not close u can still see the performers on a Huge screen. plus if your tired of standing , ummmmm this is gonna be a 12 hour event u have a seat right there.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe it's not that Chang's not trying to choose the right venue, but that certain venues won't let them put the concert there? There are a lot of liabilities when it comes to shows, esp. with Rap and Hip Hop and Rock concerts.

Maybe they're working with what they got.
    Last edited by HotPotato; 07-16-2008 at 05:08 PM.

They had it at the Bayfront Park Amphitheatre last year.

Quote Originally Posted by HotPotato View Post
    Has anyone ever thought that maybe it's not that Chang's not trying to choose the right venue, but that certain venues won't let them put the concert there? There are a lot of liabilities when it comes to shows, esp. with Rap and Hip Hop and Rock concerts.

Maybe they're working with what they got.
    Liabilities what u think there was none @ the 2005 Tour @ Cruzan Amphitheatre West Palm Beach. wit a Tour set like LiL Jon LIL Scrappy, D-12, G-Unit, Mobb Deep, 50 Cent & Eminem?

Yeah, maybe that's why they won't big hip hop shows there anymore. You live and learn.

Besides, if you're complaining so much, why don't YOU put on a show? Then you'll understand and know how hard it is to put one together.

You can't please everyone. That's the hard part.

Haven't you got enough? You get a ton of merchandise, and you get to meet the artists. So what if you're not gonna be up close to the stage?? You get to be INCHES away from the artists at meet n greet! That's gotta be pretty sweet! I wish I could afford a VIP ticket.
    Last edited by HotPotato; 07-21-2008 at 01:02 PM.