Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i tried to fuck a virgin the other day and failed

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    never fucked a virgin before, well there was this one virgin girl. but she only let me stick my dick up her ass. so she stays a virgin. so i dnt think that counts.

lmao at her thinking she was staying pure.

L~>1<~NKS

Nigga... a dick is NEVER that big sun, trust me - if a female wants it in she'll get it in no matter what it is... I've seen women put sum crazy shit up there cooch. Virgins no different - it takes time ...you jus wasn't doin it right that's all.
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 07-15-2008 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    I fucked three virgins, one was my girlfriend of a year and a half, and id trouble getting it inside her the first few times, the second was this other chick i was seeing for a while, but that went ok, and the third was some sexy little 15 year old (i was 21) who was dying to fuck, and i was dying to fuck. After a few attemps it went up, but when i took it out it was covered in blood! It was fuckin distgusting!

You know i have to report that right.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Virgins are overrated, they're always a crappy lay.
    Church
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    FUCK YEAH DUDE!

THat shit's the story of my life! I used to not fit in my 'girlfriend', and it took forever to get into the first girl i fucked.

shit's embarassing!

Then you have to put on a rubber and they're all too small, even the magnum XL is a tight fit, so tight a fit it kills your boner by the time you work it in.

I thought i was also, Graveyard, i sabi your pain well well
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
    yeah I dealt with that shit back in high school on the regular, then I realized its pretty lame to fuck a virgin, because you have to teach them shit and they are awful in bed along with the discomfort of trying to squeeze your dick into a tight ass vagina
    So........what your saying is either:

A. You never fucked a virgin.

B. Your gay.

mad mad thread, i'd love to share my weird experiences with you guys but i just don't feel that comfortable......(yet)