Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DAMN, if RZA made beats like this his album woulda sold

PRODIGAL SUN

Default DAMN, if RZA made beats like this his album woulda sold

http://www.zshare.net/download/15392872f004928f

^
    I dont get it...why can nobody's make better beats than RZA now days? this song (by young buck)...sounds like something off wutang forever

85 %ER

In 97 no one expected a hiphop album built sonically around violins.
    I guess they weren't just talking bout lyrics on Bells of war.

I'm not saying the new rza style is perfect or anything but he isn't following anyone let alone himself.

And listening to the Red Hook album, it occured to me that that 'bazz and razah are hungry still have something to say. This is essentially what is lacking in the generals, and I can't blame them really. Lyricists realisticly (from what I can think of) don't have eternal careers, but if you think of bands and jazz musicians, they can continually experiment with new sounds as long as they want too.

Make of this what you will.

RZA is outta the hood now. He makes music for fun (i guess).
    Best Life Ever

I Came To Bring The Pain tidileboss's Avatar

"while my guitar gently weeps" sample again
    Positive Energy Always Correct Errors

http://www.soundclick.com/thegrandmaster

That shit sounds DOPE..........
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=55925&dateline=119951  8518

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

PRODIGAL SUN

^
    exactly...ide take a beat like that over any beat on 8D..simple, yet effective

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by greyskull View Post
    In 97 no one expected a hiphop album built sonically around violins.
    I guess they weren't just talking bout lyrics on Bells of war.

I'm not saying the new rza style is perfect or anything but he isn't following anyone let alone himself.

And listening to the Red Hook album, it occured to me that that 'bazz and razah are hungry still have something to say. This is essentially what is lacking in the generals, and I can't blame them really. Lyricists realisticly (from what I can think of) don't have eternal careers, but if you think of bands and jazz musicians, they can continually experiment with new sounds as long as they want too.

Make of this what you will.

RZA is outta the hood now. He makes music for fun (i guess).
    yo my dude i think you right Lyricist most often dont have long careers, yet talent is one thing opportunity is another its something you have to create for your self peace!!!!!!!!!

the problem is Rza went so long being the best for being different that he's become a victim of his own hype. He's more focused on being different or innovative then he his on making what fans are asking for. It's gotten to the point that he used to be ahead of the game, so now when you criticize it, him and his fans believe that it's 'too advance' or 'too ahead' of its time which is why ppl don't like it when in true ppl don't like it cause it sucks and there's better elsewhere.

his new shit isn't evolution, it's devolution, and not 'new' ppl have don't it before, better. He should also not be given credit as a good producer just cause he's making different stuff then other ppl and himself, that still doesn't mean his different stuff is good. Anyone can make something 'different' but talent comes in the ability to make it different and better then what's out.

Le Maître de la Vie Gitche Manito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    the problem is Rza went so long being the best for being different that he's become a victim of his own hype. He's more focused on being different or innovative then he his on making what fans are asking for.
    Again, artists should never make what "the fans want".

And RZA is not focused on being "different".

Anyway, you haven't seen his live show, so "you can't understand, son, you incompetent".
    Comme les anges à l'œil fauve
    Je reviendrai dans ton alcôve
    Et vers toi glisserai sans bruit
    Comme les ombres de la nuit.

DrunkenMasta303

rza shitted his own fans. before 8D dropped he said something like "yeah we're makin a wu album that everybody wants us to make, were takin it bakk to 93". and then he came with something totally different. the dude was lying to his fans. same thing with digisnax, it was totally misleading from him to call it a bob digi album, people were expecting some hard in stereo type shit, and then it turned out that it was just a failed attempt to be a musician

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Rino View Post
    rza shitted his own fans. before 8D dropped he said something like "yeah we're makin a wu album that everybody wants us to make, were takin it bakk to 93". and then he came with something totally different. the dude was lying to his fans. same thing with digisnax, it was totally misleading from him to call it a bob digi album, people were expecting some hard in stereo type shit, and then it turned out that it was just a failed attempt to be a musician
    Your sig says it all.

You are using all the energy you have on trying to crush a monster that has 4 times more legs than you do.

Nice try, kid.

DrunkenMasta303

^rza is a snake, he has no legs

^ Lol. Nice one.

He does look like a snake, though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    the problem is Rza went so long being the best for being different that he's become a victim of his own hype. He's more focused on being different or innovative then he his on making what fans are asking for. It's gotten to the point that he used to be ahead of the game, so now when you criticize it, him and his fans believe that it's 'too advance' or 'too ahead' of its time which is why ppl don't like it when in true ppl don't like it cause it sucks and there's better elsewhere.

his new shit isn't evolution, it's devolution, and not 'new' ppl have don't it before, better. He should also not be given credit as a good producer just cause he's making different stuff then other ppl and himself, that still doesn't mean his different stuff is good. Anyone can make something 'different' but talent comes in the ability to make it different and better then what's out.
    yo some one riddle me this why on a wu site is some one making comments like "rza and his fans" dont get me wrong i've heared some wack shit from rza i've heared some wack shit from little wayne and i feel he's one of the sickest out there doing it to date yet it happens . would'nt we all on this site still have to consider our selves fans when truth be told he created wu tang meanging rza no matter how wack you feel he has or has not come i mean if not why stick around i was on other sites yet when i found my self hating on the artist i shook.ppl we most control the hate peace!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrunkenMasta303

^^WTF !!!

change your name u FAKE fukkin prof

I'm diggin the beats for the songs "Hood Rats " & "Get 'em out ya way pa" RZA still can still make a bangin' jam every now and then