Thread: tell me what you think

Default tell me what you think

yo been making beats for 10 months looking for feedback on my beats . so feel free to say what ever on your mind. negative or positive don't give me no soft stuff tell me what you really feel. if you like it tell me why you like.if you did tell me why you did.did you like the way i programed the drums or did you like the sample did you like the feel of the track.if you did'nt like it tell me why. was the sample wack the drums are of beat tell me why you did'nt like it so i know what got to do to get better belive it or not when make beats the feedback is usuals whats in my mind so it always makes me better so be harsh be kind but tell me what your hearts says .

www.soundclick.com/fatdan

Pioneer Of Cerebral Music The Prime Sithesizah's Avatar

Honestly, the beats were decent. Once again, you're another talented producer thats proceeding to go another direction with your music. Somewhat of a cross between two well-respected producers up here (Fam and GrandMassive) but nevertheless, I think you have some things to still work on. Your drums are par in some joints, and in others, JUST RIGHT!! The melodies, I see where you're going with them but in some cases, it's just not working.. like "All I Really Wanted" couldve been harder and very feely to an extent.. um, everything else seemed balanced out, being that it's YOUR style and I can honestly respect that. So, in all honesty.. they're decent beats, not to take anything away from you because if you were to go further into the creativity of your style, IMO it would be some mind-boggling shit but thats just what I feel... and again, in "All I Really Wanted" which was my favorite listen, that additional sound was NICE!! Good works tho, you've got alot of talent.. hope to hear more and see you work with someone (preferring to any emcee). You have the right style, the right direction but distinguish how you use your samples (the drums and sample itself). I feel like you're stepping out to be tooo different with these but it still came off as good, to me!! But that's my 2 cents... keep improving, keep working at it and you'll be a heavyhitter.. MUCH potential, ttrrruussst me-- PiDeaCe

KEEP IT CEREBRAL-

lol.. Idk what to call your style but its quite interesting, word on everything.. I'll be checking for your threads
    Last edited by The Prime Sithesizah; 07-16-2008 at 12:54 PM.
    The Prime Sithesizah [Facebook/Myspace]

yo fam you got all the ideas there what your doing is cool but you got too work on your mixing the bass levels are far too high on everything and masking a lot of other sounds with distortion. Get that knuckled and I think you will be a contender fo sho

so what you think

yo this threads a year old, you got anything new for us?

the old beats are dope, pretty unique style but the mix is muddy as hell. Lets see what you got for us now though, if anything cause there has to be some aort of evolution

PEace, drop new material