Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Why are so many black women single?

and ill never EVER EVER EVER date a black woman with kids,ever in my life again,the last one i dated with kids showed me how much of an ingrate some of these bitches can be,now imagine,this bitch had kids with a nigga who was healthy enough to work,instead of workin on making this nigga help to take care of his kids,she instead fucked up her jobs,sat at home and expected me to take care of them disrespectful ass rugrats and shit and it was like,if i didnt do it,i was a no good nigga who wasnt shit

fuck em!!!

Banned

Maybe its not so much the black woman as it is the black man. Cuz im guessing they
    would have a whole different perspective.
    Where are all the sista's to defend themselves???

the fact is we the good black men are treated like outcasts when we are educated,can construct a perfect sentence without sounding like a 1st grader,work for a living and behave like human beings and not wild animals with no sense,these corny ass bitches would go crazy for some fool who is running around here shooting guns,slapping them around senseless and having babymamas all over the place and shit,thats what they usually want and then when it dont work out,they wanna run back to us or start getting mad at us when we date mullatos or other race chicks,where the fuck were u bitches when we wanted yall??

fuck em

hm.

interesting thread.

i wonder what the stats are on middle class white 14-18 year olds?

i guess being a badass has been glorified so much by soceity that women believe that being with one will benefit them somehow. maybe its the ghetto mentality they raised with, they probably feel the need to be protected. and maybe they believe that a man who slings shotguns is a better prospect than a man who has a legit future and can provide for her.

women raised in the ghetto area, not just black woman. but all have this attitude problem. it makes it impossible to actually communicate properly with them. so like i say its upbringing that makes them the way they are.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    i guess being a badass has been glorified so much by soceity that women believe that being with one will benefit them somehow. maybe its the ghetto mentality they raised with, they probably feel the need to be protected. and maybe they believe that a man who slings shotguns is a better prospect than a man who has a legit future and can provide for her.

women raised in the ghetto area, not just black woman. but all have this attitude problem. it makes it impossible to actually communicate properly with them. so like i say its upbringing that makes them the way they are.
    thats excatlyt right,thats why i said earlier,they grow up without fathers and thats a problem because their mothers also loved useless garbage thugs,its all a sad cycle really

Last edited by SG; 07-20-2008 at 03:23 PM.
    BEZ
    Peace To New York

MY GOD!!,who is this woman,thats like my dream wife yo
    she speaking mad facts

{>____<}

^^Yeah. Actual facts. Nice video.

Graveyard, what's a Muatto? Are they like cubans?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

half breed girls

half white/half black
    half black/half cuban
    half white/half african

etc
    basically its mixed raced chicks and the word is mullato

{>____<}

^^Oh. Okay.

He's my problem: I don't want to date or marry a woman outside my race. It's become a pain for me to continue talking to sistas because I'm not like most black men today. I don't understand why I should have to blame myself because I'm not like the nigga next door. Sistas and fat white chicks have asked me if I'm gay. They asked me that because...I mean just take a look around. What else to black women have? Their opitions are limited. The black men today are mostly blue collar workers, thugs, drug dealers, jail birds, lazy, un-educated, dirty, and the list goes on. It's not common for a black man to have a bacholors degree. It's not common for a black man to be well-mannered. It's not common to find a black man that wear clothes that are he's size. It's not common for a black to be a father. It's not common to find a black man that doesn't always look at a woman's ass everytime a woman walks by him. The shit is bad, guys.

It's so bad, whenever I see a woman or women of any race, I stay at least five feet or more away from them because I don't want her or them to feel uncomformable. On campus, women (mainly black women) give me shity looks for whatever reason. Do you hate me that much? This is such bullshit.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    ^^Oh. Okay.

He's my problem: I don't want to date or marry a woman outside my race. It's become a pain for me to continue talking to sistas because I'm not like most black men today. I don't understand why I should have to blame myself because I'm not like the nigga next door. Sistas and fat white chicks have asked me if I'm gay. They asked me that because...I mean just take a look around. What else to black women have? Their opitions are limited. The black men today are mostly blue collar workers, thugs, drug dealers, jail birds, lazy, un-educated, dirty, and the list goes on. It's not common for a black man to have a bacholors degree. It's not common for a black man to be well-mannered. It's not common to find a black man that wear clothes that are he's size. It's not common for a black to be a father. It's not common to find a black man that doesn't always look at a woman's ass everytime a woman walks by him. The shit is bad, guys.

It's so bad, whenever I see a woman or women of any race, I stay at least five feet or more away from them because I don't want her or them to feel uncomformable. On campus, women (mainly black women) give me shity looks for whatever reason. Do you hate me that much? This is such bullshit.
    homie,this is the excact point in making,you a true representation of what a woman with a brain should be going after and shit but unfortunately they have this misguided stance about a strong black man,they think a phycopatic lazy bummy bitch slapping murderer is what defines a strong black man,and so thats what they go after,its not that they hate you man,its just that they are not used to seeing a man off your calibur,be proud of what u doing g,like i said before,im one of those guys too,im educated,make my own money and work hard for what i got,i dont believe in vagabonding and wasting my life on the street so i know the struggles you go through with them,they feel intimidated by our achievements so they try all they can to break us down yo,thats the truth,i also have a sense that thats why they date these losers,too feel better about their fucked up habits and lives

Banned

.YOu know whats funny about this is that I used to date this black girl
    who was a very successful girl. An attorney and all that.
    Anyway, she grew up in the burbs and tended to go for mostly white guys
    but she also dated black dudes.
    Anyway, me and her didnt work out romantically but remain friends.
    She was older, 35 now, and she has so much going for her. She's great in
    the sack, successful, out going.
    But for some reason she can't seem to find a man.
    She continually goes from 'im done with the black man' to 'im goin back'...

I think she realized that, if she wanted a white man, interracial shit is not easy.
    BUts in not like she is a female uncle tom, cuz she is a proud black woman.

She is very headstrong and stubborn tho. She always has something to say, and
    can be a real bitch at times.
    My point is, she is looking for what you guys are describing yourselves as...
    So its not like they aren't out there.

YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP. Tony Bandana's Avatar

yo i heard Blakula wantz to get back together wid me ONGH

id figure shed come to her senses eventually once she got off dat pipe !

haha
    ONGH!!!! SHIT STINK BIG GATORZ , MY DETROIT PLAYAZ ONGH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    .YOu know whats funny about this is that I used to date this black girl
    who was a very successful girl. An attorney and all that.
    Anyway, she grew up in the burbs and tended to go for mostly white guys
    but she also dated black dudes.
    Anyway, me and her didnt work out romantically but remain friends.
    She was older, 35 now, and she has so much going for her. She's great in
    the sack, successful, out going.
    But for some reason she can't seem to find a man.
    She continually goes from 'im done with the black man' to 'im goin back'...

I think she realized that, if she wanted a white man, interracial shit is not easy.
    BUts in not like she is a female uncle tom, cuz she is a proud black woman.

She is very headstrong and stubborn tho. She always has something to say, and
    can be a real bitch at times.
    My point is, she is looking for what you guys are describing yourselves as...
    So its not like they aren't out there.
    i hear what you sayin man and i totally understand this but you made the point i made earlier,she now had insecurities about we black men because of some jackass loser who played her in the past so when she does finallly meet a guy like me,she then becomes paranoid and uneasy about the relationship resulting once again,a big failure,its a tricky situation really