Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Isn't Obama half black, half white?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

describe this "White Culture" that erases Obamas Blackness

This is the most retarded thing I've read all week. And that's saying a lot cause I've been visiting this site every day since last Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by BTTR KNG KOOL View Post

hahaha

best post in this shitty thread

Pretty much he isn't 50 cent or Raekwon or such. He's just a guy who happens to have darker skin because of a father who abandoned him early on happened to be African.

Idk i have trouble with these sorts of arguments because I see race as a failing of the human mentality, not a real divide. It's like there are really tan white people darker then some light skinned black people. So it's all illusionary. It's not like there is color White and color Black. There are a palette of shades of skin and at some point someone decides one is light black and one is dark white. But what does that say about them? It should be a cultural attribute, and Obama culturally strikes me as being exactly half black. He's not really in either category, he's in the middle. It's like he's beefing with Israel which seems pretty black as far as the Corp would show. But he's also trying to avoid beef elsewhere which seems unblack. But he's also got no idea where he's leading us, so that's kind of black too. And he can't figure out how to budget money intelligently, so that puts him up there with the most extravagant of pimps.

Question is: How's his street cred.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

It's like he's beefing with Israel which seems pretty black as far as the Corp would show.

But he's also trying to avoid beef elsewhere which seems unblack.

But he's also got no idea where he's leading us, so that's kind of black too.

And he can't figure out how to budget money intelligently, so that puts him up there with the most extravagant of pimps.

Of course Obama is black, the usa got a black president, smh at people trying by every means to prove its not true.
    And the boarzheadboy, whats up with the ignorance? So being black means beefing, pimping etc. If Obama was a thug, then he'd be black, but since he talks a good english, is educated and wear ties and suits, then he has to be white, I guess the Minister Farrakhan is white too then lol. Turn off the TV.

i just read through this whole thread, yea i dont have a life, wow i read ghostlaced posts this guys racist for sure, i mean ill say im punjabi rite now, and if i say something to him in a thread here hell show up in another thread and say something like " you're a towelhead u have no opinion" or something racist like that, and wuts with dissing italians, LOL that was hilarious but still italys probably a beautiful country, id wanna go their, it looks sick, on the flipside id also love to visit nigeria and kenya, i have family from kenya, they seem like dope places to visit. i also have family in birmingham where laced sed his moms from, and birminghams dope, when i went to baltimore maryland it reminded me a lot of birmingham with all the brick buildings and such.

and LOL when someone makes a conterpoint to laced he starts dissing their country or wutever, wuts with that? australias probably an amazing country/ continent, im definitely gonna go their if i have a chance, i met some people from their and they're all laid back, although ive heard of a lot of racist attacks on arabs and indians though.

anyways on some census form or someshit that allows u to circle more than one option for race or ethnicity obama circled african american only, so does that mean hes black now.

well thats my 2 cents, lots of ignorant people here, lots of racist people too, just chill with it, we're all human in the end anyway right?
    Last edited by spiggity_ace; 04-11-2010 at 11:08 PM.