Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Isn't Obama half black, half white?

Veteran Member

LOL....funny how some of you are trying to determine whether or not Obama is black....when most of you don't know what makes a black person a black person. Most of you look at the 'complexion' to determine who's black, the birthplace of who's black, and what the white supremist say about who's black.

Somebody said Black Father White Mother black. White Father Black Mother white. According to who? You? LOL.

Those with that "power" will tell you, one drop of black blood and you're a nigger!

Please tell, what causes a person to be black?

The majority of the people keep basing a person so-called race on their nationality.

Do you know the difference between nationality, ethnicity, and (so-called)race?

Intersting to SEE how most people are using white supremist definitions for who's who and what's what. Says something about those said persons.

They won't let tiger woods claim his asian heritage...lol. Who are they? LOL. Must be the N.W.O.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    No but what is this Wera romanian dude trying to call Obama? I'd love to watch Wera walk thru a hood and tell mixed race black dudes that "youre not black, stop saying nigga". Dudes like U God (half native american) Noreaga, Juelz Santana, all mixed race, you gonna tell these dudes to stop calling themselvs black.

You sound very ignorant and sheltered.
    LOL@ you giving the 'romanian dude' the old 'walk thru the hood and say it'
    routine.

BlackMan enters thread. Thread dies. RIP.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    Somebody said Black Father White Mother black. White Father Black Mother white.
    They won't let tiger woods claim his asian heritage...lol. Who are they? LOL. Must be the N.W.O.
    black people are they.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    my guess is your a halfer, hence the anger. not saying its misplaced, just my guess on the subject.
    You know what though, its not about NOT being one or the other. If you got a black dad, white mam, youre both. Best of both worlds understand? Yeah this did get me angry, cus ive been hearing this shit before in my life, from ignants. If youre mixed race, youve had a hard enough time growing up trying to figure out what you are, then you get somebody telling you what you are NOT? Nah fuck that. Thats some straight up spit in your face.

Im not arguing with the fact that Obama isnt "fully" black, of course hes not. But he IS black, and he IS white. He both, like anybody. You cant tell a person with a black dad that hes not black, or with a white moms, that hes not white. Just accept to the fact that youre both, ITS SIMPLE.

Yin and Yang nigga.

And its been proven by "science" that mixing of races creates stronger offspring, in intelligence, athletiscms, everything. Mixing races is what keeps the human species powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
    He's the white black president. I mean, will be.

Black/white:

White:

'Nuff said.
    fixed

Veteran Member

ban the wop. half-nigga, euro-spics.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

I swear so many people on this forum have never been outside theyre own bedroom for years, you have never met other people.
    this coming from a guy who still uses the term "yugoslavia"

Shut the fuck up you retarded moron. You dont know what youre talking about.

You know if you said this type of shit around black people (who you have probably never met because yourr from yugoslavia) you WOULD GET YOUR ASS BEAT DOWN

You never met a mixed race person? Would you tell them theyre not black? Whatt ar you saying that mixed race is like a mongrel or something?

A BIG

FUCK YOU

I swear so many people on this forum have never been outside theyre own bedroom for years, you have never met other people.

Trying to say hes not black, fuck bitch, youre way out of line fool.
    He asked questions here that he is unfamiliar with so of course he doesn't know what he's talking about. Perhaps you should be the teacher here and answering questions about mixed races besides calling someone retarded, antisocial, foreign, etc.

Black Man's post shed the most light on this topic, however I don't think anyone said/implied anything thats funny.

As a offspring of a white dad and a black mother, this topic highly offends me. Excuse me as I pick my fro and hail down cabs.

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Obama was born on August 4, 1961, at the Kapiolani Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr., a Black Kenyan of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a White American from Wichita, Kansas.

Does that still count as black? He won't be really a black president in my opinion...but we can't say he won't be different than a lot of white fuckers...
    in america having ANY black DNA makes you a black person. ANY, 1/16? your a nigga.

most african americans have more white DNA then black

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    LOL....funny how some of you are trying to determine whether or not Obama is black....when most of you don't know what makes a black person a black person. Most of you look at the 'complexion' to determine who's black, the birthplace of who's black, and what the white supremist say about who's black.

Somebody said Black Father White Mother black. White Father Black Mother white. According to who? You? LOL.

Those with that "power" will tell you, one drop of black blood and you're a nigger!

Please tell, what causes a person to be black?

The majority of the people keep basing a person so-called race on their nationality.

Do you know the difference between nationality, ethnicity, and (so-called)race?

Intersting to SEE how most people are using white supremist definitions for who's who and what's what. Says something about those said persons.

as a guy that logged on as Black Man you really look like a massive doofus.

Race doesn't exist though, it's a man made catagorization system based on religions and history, so if they wanna count obama as black then dope

being that his dad is 100% black he has more black DNA then the vast majority of black america

Just let them call him the first black president. When Clinton was in office, everyone thought that was as close to a black president we were gonna get.

He is black, true his mom was white...but he identifies himself as a black man. He has a black family.
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by "...." View Post
    ban the wop. half-nigga, euro-spics.
    Hahaha....look at the little hebe tryin to start some shit. Nice try Alex.
    With a name like that, i'd guess your a Russian Jew.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    in america having ANY black DNA makes you a black person. ANY, 1/16? your a nigga.

most african americans have more white DNA then black
    curious...what is white dna exactly?