Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Gza - Paper Plate (50 Cent Diss) MP3

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
    I'm guessing this was at me since I called him a clown.

1. This kinda was my opinion. Didn't know I wasn't allowed to share.
    2. So cause 50 has a lot of money, that's makes him not a clown? So inversely, someone with no money is a clown? 50 is a clown. His career is built on insulting people for attention and telling everybody how he got shot 9 times whenever he can. Sounds like a clown to me since he entertained me with jokes at other people's expense and telling stories. I don't care how much a person has, that doesn't somehow make them a better person.

Real talk
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH the blazed sage's Avatar

I never thought GZA would do something like this, but my hats off to the man. I'm still pissed at the original diss 50 recorded, the track that was a response to the Clyde Smith skit, where he says "staten island niggas...a bunch of bummy ass dusthead niggaz"...why'd he have to diss all of Shaolin like that? And then start mocking "peace God, peace"...meanwhile on TOS he says God and mathematics...blah,, anyway thanks GZA. That shit was hardcore, to make the brother act fool. Peace God.

I spray the flea unit with pesticide/so you can get your best ghostwriter get'em all to testify/have you ever been stung by a thousand hornets/500 killa bees rugged and really on it
    Last edited by the blazed sage; 07-18-2008 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
    does anyone else feel the beat like i do, the lyrics are fuckin fire as gzas known to do, shit man now we wait for the others to jump on( buck, game) that would be cool i think
    no one wants to hears those lyrically barely making it by rappers. This isn't a hate 50 party.

The sleeping giant has awoken.

Ya'll know what, This ain't a diss fo' real. It's a sad beat, sad lyrics to explain' 50 he aint someone important, I likie this track. GZA never been a hot raper but he has strong legacy in this shit, He's about lyrics and yeah 50 can't fuck with him lyricaly...
    "Zawissius Niger" Polish knight.

PRODIGAL SUN

i love this song cause the lyrics are just crazy...you find something different in it with every listen..and ive ha dit on repeat for a while now.

Just classy

Quote Originally Posted by sarr View Post
    just checked out hhboard.com (which is dominated by 50 and game fans)

90% of em are saying this shit sux and how it had no punches
    I will lurk and laugh, Thanks

Shitttttt! After one listen I writed that "I like this track" After 10th listen - I love Itttttt!
    "Zawissius Niger" Polish knight.

L~>1<~NKS

GZA MURKED THAT NIGGA - SIMPLE AND PLAIN...

IF ANYTHING THE BEATS DISSIN $.48 TOO... IT'S SIMPLE AND VAGUE BUT GETS BY CUZ GZA RIPPED THAT NIGGA A NEW ASSHOLE WIT THEM DARTS.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=23162
    Comments are always funny. It's interesting looking in the heads of these kids now and then.

Holy shit! This is the first time I listen to this GZA guy, and god I'm impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Grandmaster View Post
    Holy shit! This is the first time I listen to this GZA guy, and god I'm impressed!
    srsly?

In the underground and above ground this will make the kids stand up and fly there flags with there idiot remarks.

PRODIGAL SUN

gota say...from what i seen, this is the only forum so far where the majority of people like this song

hope im wrong

Cold Bottles of Becks Tonystarks420's Avatar

you guys r fucked how hard is it to please most of u

*BLAH BLAH BLAH* not good enough flow

BLAH BLAH BLAH beat isnt good enough

BLAH BLAH BLAH lyrics COULD HAVE been better

its a fucken diss track who care about flow and beat he came hard he dropped nice lyrics it wasnt a disaster. you guys r like fucken siskel and ebert TOO picky.

pussies