Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Gza - Paper Plate (50 Cent Diss) MP3

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Firm Handshakah View Post
    pretty sure 50's career is ruined

good joke though.

lets be honest barley anyone outside this board will even hear this. its dope to me, although the flow is getting a bit tired sounding these days as he gets up in years, but still im not even sure if 50 will even bother responding.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

I love the fact that the guy that posted the song is a registred wu-corp member since 2005 and this was his 1st post.. talk about waiting for your rite time to shine huh.. definitely worth some rep!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Liquid Swordsman Wu-Tang Gambino's Avatar

I don't why people don't like it. I thought it was fucking amazing.

DrunkenMasta303

MOST BORING DISS EVER !!!

lyrics were aight tho, but still...

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Rino View Post
    MOST BORING DISS EVER !!!

lyrics were aight tho, but still...

You are crazy! This is a hardcore beat and he flowed well on it. The only thing 50 will say is i got more money than you. lol

Liquid Swordsman Wu-Tang Gambino's Avatar

On hiphopdx it says that this will be on Pro Tools. Does anyone know if that is true?

'Section 9'

This diss would have the potential to turn the hip hop scene around if it had a vintage RZA beat, and GZA's Reunited energy and delivery. But I didn't expect that from him.

I got what I expected and I'm happy.

50 got sonned.

I like it... Atleast he aint come weak... but I do think he could have came harder with the disses.

TheWolf

I quite like it.

Thing is how many people are going to hear it? I reckon 50 wont respond, a response would only draw more attention to this track....

This and Deck 'Hood' in a couple of days...I like.

^^ actually Deck's "Hood" has been out for at least a month, I don't know why people are sleeping so hard on Resident Patient II - the whole album is available for free in good quality on INS myspace and been so for quite a while!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Antonelli View Post
    Damn this suck. Flow and beat are tired...
    have to agree,

lyrically, as usual, this track excellent. but, as usual, thats about it. the flow isnt terrible but again with the biology class lecture delivery. you cant come off that flat and monotone on a diss record.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

THE WU IS BACK

let us not forget the track that set off the most epic beef in hip hop history:

wu-tang diss (triumph).mp3

50 used up all his best ammo on that one. no way is he coming back from paper plates.

50 CENT = MC SHAN

more akbar

DrunkenMasta303

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
    You are crazy! This is a hardcore beat and he flowed well on it. The only thing 50 will say is i got more money than you. lol
    this is what u call a hardcore beat? WOW

gza took the time to write some good lyrics, but he forgot the most important thing when it comes to disses...

SOME FUKKIN ENERGY !!!

DrunkenMasta303

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    have to agree,

lyrically, as usual, this track excellent. but, as usual, thats about it. the flow isnt terrible but again with the biology class lecture delivery. you cant come off that flat and monotone on a diss record.
    ^true

'Section 9'

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    ^^ actually Deck's "Hood" has been out for at least a month, I don't know why people are sleeping so hard on Resident Patient II - the whole album is available for free in good quality on INS myspace and been so for quite a while!
    He took it off... I've checked this morning. But I agree with people sleeping on it. It's pretty decent. I like it a lot. Even TSA liked 2 tracks he heard.