Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Gza - Paper Plate (50 Cent Diss) MP3

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz1981 View Post
    and to the clowns saying the beat is "simplistic" and "boring" and "cheaply made" are NOT Wu fans. Cause we all know the Wu doesnt rhyme on simplistic beats (sarcasm).

there's a difference between simplistic and boring beats. simplistic beats put the rhymes in the spotlight without killing the flow of the track. RZA used to be the master producing that type of beats. it requires skill. while a boring beat is simply sounding like it's done in 5 min. and with the new rza producing this, everything fits perfectly together. it features that same keys like on drama, sounding like a 5-year old hits the piano once or twice.

and to the clownboot who put up the Royce 5'9 diss track saying he needs to come like that guess what??? Big Dreams is a fuckin Cool N Dre beat!!!!! so your saying GZA should have shouted his ass off over a Cool N Dre type beat???

thx for enlightment, the forum is blessed to have a guy like you who tells other cats, that posted in a thread about that royce track a month ago, who produced the track. this is child shit.

anyway, what's bad about that beat? I guess the fact that the producer duo put out some work for commercially successful artists like the game and weezy makes it a shit beat? smh.

fuck outta here man, your not a Wu fan.

you guys mean to say that Stroke of Death is a highly complex beat with crazy production? or is Exploitation of Mistakes a boring beat??? sorry to snap but it bothers me when people downplay shit like this.

I never mentioned none of those beats. I'm not getting into a discussion with you about what's a simplististic beat or not, we won't agree anyway.

the beat is grimey regardless and maybe i'm just too old to give a shit about super produced tracks, i mean i love a Dre beat but hip hop isnt about that so stop crying and go buy Carter 3 bitchez

that was interesting. you took about 10% of my post's content and came back with a post full of nonsense, unable to understand what I've said.

once again, lyrics are dopeness.

beat - boring. this is 2008. ppl on this forum are still stuck in the past and think the beat can sound like a cockroach singing as long as the lyrics are dope.

swagger/attitude - well, it wasn't there. it sounds like he just woke up.

and don't tell me swag/energy doesn't matter on a diss track, nigga please. now shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
    he is the same as always
    Correct, he is the same as always and thats why i dont know why so many cats in here expected something more energetic flow wise from him.

Beatwise... I think its ok. Who gives a fuck about the beat in a battle? You can choose... good beat and garbage lyrics or garbage beat and good lyrics... whats more relevant?

lol first of all 90% just got into rap,

and 2nd , Gza did this for attention

3rd 50 cent is not a clown , he has like 300 million dollars in the bank , do u know what that is? he is powerfull he is a different breed of human , he is not normal , CLowns dont have 350$ million in the fuken bank man . Get serious

I feel emberrassed that gza had to do this shit, Man Gza u wanna get money? plz step up ur fuken flow man i havent heard a good album that entertained me by u in A LONGGGG TIME , stop it with this lame boring shit,

i know real rap heads that have been listening to RAP Other than wu tang , are gonna say this is whack .

get serious all of u here just started listening to rap , And u probobly only listen to WU tang,
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

^dude your a fag. Your just a nonconformist geek trying to conform to the 'he got money' way of thinking as a way to be nonconformist to wutangcorp.com people, only you don't have the swag to pull it off.

THIS SHIT IS FUCKIN POTENT!

Though if said with aggression the quality would quarduple

put still DAMN! sharp shit.

I'm Thashaolinassassin and i approve this diss track

Father of Brooklyn

i liked it i am gonna say it could've been better but whos cares its there hopefully 5o will respond and GZA will come with more fire

and by then end of the beef this is what i see 50 bowing down 2 King GZA
    Last edited by Main Street; 07-18-2008 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post

3rd 50 cent is not a clown , he has like 300 million dollars in the bank , do u know what that is? he is powerfull he is a different breed of human , he is not normal , CLowns dont have 350$ million in the fuken bank man . Get serious

I feel emberrassed that gza had to do this shit, Man Gza u wanna get money? plz step up ur fuken flow man i havent heard a good album that entertained me by u in A LONGGGG TIME , stop it with this lame boring shit,

i know real rap heads that have been listening to RAP Other than wu tang , are gonna say this is whack .

get serious all of u here just started listening to rap , And u probobly only listen to WU tang,
    I will definately Neg rep you tommorow just for saying that GZA has not dropped an album that entertained you in a long time... name a weak GZA album??

Anyway, 50 did shit on GZA on an iterview from what I recall... and has talked shit about clan members... He did what he had to do and murders 50's wack ass.

oh and idk what the fuck ppl are talking about the beat, this shit's ill

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    ^dude your a fag. Your just a nonconformist geek trying to conform to the 'he got money' way of thinking as a way to be nonconformist to wutangcorp.com people, only you don't have the swag to pull it off.

THIS SHIT IS FUCKIN POTENT!

Though if said with aggression the quality would quarduple

put still DAMN! sharp shit.

I'm Thashaolinassassin and i approve this diss track
    no i dident , Somebody said 50 is a clown , and i defended 50 that he is not , millionaires dont have clown blood in them...

U MISUNDERSTOOD ME
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    I will definately Neg rep you tommorow just for saying that GZA has not dropped an album that entertained you in a long time... name a weak GZA album??

Anyway, 50 did shit on GZA on an iterview from what I recall... and has talked shit about clan members... He did what he had to do and murders 50's wack ass.
    go fuk urself i have my own opinions

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post

^^^PARAGRAPH OF.....

this is hot, GZA shines with the lyrics
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The GFX View Post

that was interesting. you took about 10% of my post's content and came back with a post full of nonsense, unable to understand what I've said.

once again, lyrics are dopeness.

beat - boring. this is 2008. ppl on this forum are still stuck in the past and think the beat can sound like a cockroach singing as long as the lyrics are dope.

swagger/attitude - well, it wasn't there. it sounds like he just woke up.

and don't tell me swag/energy doesn't matter on a diss track, nigga please. now shut the fuck up.
    ok first of all since when did GZA have crazy swagger???? GZA is known for his potent lyrics and his erie delivery. hes an old school rapper and its not how he rides the beat and switches up his flow but its how cold he sounds saying it and his lines are known to hit you hard without all the so called "swagger and energy" i understand you say the lyrics are dopeness but you still have no clue and thats cause your brainwashed to think that in todays hip hop you need "swagger/attutude" to make a dope song and to me thats not how it should be. to me GZA was always the best on beats with minimal elements and just real cold lyrics not a fuckin circus. now say what you want but i think the diss you were expecting would have came from the sellout GZA which in this case it didnt cause GZA keeps it 100% hip hop.

That Yayo slangin, please abort it
    Too many cuts on it, cokeheads they won't snort it

Whipped with CUBAN LINX, cut with LIQUID SWORDS
    Choked by IRONMAN 'til we crush your vocal cords.

All this rap crap that's trapped in your colon
    Only means, get rid of the wack sh-- ya holdin'
    Sweet-tooth dudes stay out the Candyshop
    You ain't gotta handcuff 'em to see the panties drop

You hallucinate, see Kanye in your dream
    And yo, I don't smoke dust; I dust off Smokey and the Bandits
    With the brush stroke off the canvas

I was an emcee while you was in Nutville
    On a world tour, you was gettin' your guts filled

(^AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!)

LMAO at slick throwing a typer-tantrum throughout this thread.

*waits for neg rep*
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

CLASSIC!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

I will rep you tommorow lol.