Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: all you rza wanna bees should check out DIGI SNACKS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default all you rza wanna bees should check out DIGI SNACKS

check out the song called TRY YA YA YA
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

shit was his worst album ever

Quote Originally Posted by DC Entel View Post
    shit was his worst album ever
    no it aint ,

you must like COMMERCIAL music, like lil Wayne or rick ross,

i like the album, i think it's actually one of the better of his albums!
    and i was saying FOR all you cats that mix martial arts with hip hop , should check out the song TRY YA YA YA, since most people in here BITE HIS SHIT!
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

Quote Originally Posted by CLiffBangA View Post
    no it aint ,

you must like COMMERCIAL music, like lil Wayne or rick ross,

i like the album, i think it's actually one of the better of his albums!
    and i was saying FOR all you cats that mix martial arts with hip hop , should check out the song TRY YA YA YA, since most people in here BITE HIS SHIT!

you will never be on my level. Ya son will have my beat tape on his ipod.

Quote Originally Posted by DC Entel View Post
    you will never be on my level. Ya son will have my beat tape on his ipod.
    my, yo ALL hands down 4real, i don't give a fuck what any one thinks !!!! I said listen to the fuckin song called TRY YAYAYA for all you RZA wanna bees and apparently if your not a rza wanna bee you wouldn't have replied to this!!!!

and SECOND OF ALL I REALLY DO HAVE A SON YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT and saying things like about my son can get you KILLED where i live, fuckin internet pussy, if you want and if you have balls enough since you have balls enough to put my son in your mouth, come to my vacation house where i am now and say that shit to me !!! 419 pecks beach village, ocean city ,new jersey, 08226, you fuckin pussy, i am not trying to be on your gay ass level, your fucking garbage, your music IS Not original at all since you want your card to be pulled now!! all your music sounds like your trying to SOUND LIKE thE WU TANG CLAN thats NOT ORIGINAL AT ALL FAGGIT! come to my house and say that son shit , and watch how fast your teeth fly outta your mouth and you will end up in the hospital! that is not a threat, that is a mothafuckin promise!!!!
    keep my mothafuckin son outta your mouth!!!!
    obviously you took a lot of guilt to this thread cause you would of not said that gay ass shit to get you crippled!!! i'm not playing either!! you can say what ever the fuck you want about me until you turn purple in the face
    but don't ever put my family in your fuckin mouth pussy
    your level is garbage so your right i am not on your level cause your ASS !!!! a SHADOW AND COPY CAT of the WU TANG CLAN nothing ORIGINAL ABOUT your music

and for your information I WILL BE OFFICIAL ON A OFFICIAL 36 chambers PROJECT!!! and my songs are original and don't sound nothing LIKE THE WU TANG CLAN you will SEE and WITNESS
    i'm not going to say what project, but you will SEE I promise, and my words are real not fake like yours!
    and for your information again i all ready paid my dues and recorded in the original 36 chambers recording studio when it used to be on 36, 37th st. in new york city!!! ASK CHOCO one of RZA's ENGINEERS he'll tell ya!!!
    so that ,i'm not on your level shit , IS FAKE AS HELL coming outta your mouth,
    DON't you ever say shit about my son
    and if any of you motherfuckas wasn't copying off the WU and RZA yall wouldn't of said any of that BULLSHIT!!!

i been making music since 1996 you fuckin GRasshopper, what was you in pre school then? or some shit?
    and no fuckin shit that rza didn't add martial arts to his new cd, you dumb fucks, i said you cats that like using martial arts plus hip hop , should listen
    to the song try yayaya motherfuckas, cause THE RZA IS the ONE that CREATED HIP HOP plus MARTAIL ARTS!!! not any of you fucks!!!! so if you sound like the RZA and the wutang CLAN THATS NOT OrigiNAL!!!! why do you think you don't HAVE a record DeaL because your NOT original!!!

now be my guest and come to my vacation spot and pop that son shit
    and you se how fast you'll never pop shit like that again in you whole entire life!!!

your LEVEL IS = to GARBAGE, ASS, IMITATION , a shadow, and you couldn't even PAY my son enough MOney to buy or even listen to your WACK ass shit!!!!
    MATTER of fact my son IS 10 i bet any money he could probably even kick your ASS!!!!

thats the worst thing you could of ever said to me faggit! come see me , and see how G you are!!!! i doubt very highly that you wont get far at aLL
    obviously you DON't KNow who your FUckin WITH!!! but COME FIND OUT you'll learn!!!!
    Last edited by CLiffBangA; 07-21-2008 at 03:43 PM.

my, yo ALL hands down 4real, i don't give a fuck what any one thinks !!!! I said listen to the fuckin song called TRY YAYAYA for all you RZA wanna bees and apparently if your not a rza wanna bee you wouldn't have replied to this!!!!

and SECOND OF ALL I REALLY DO HAVE A SON YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT and saying things like about my son can get you KILLED where i live, fuckin internet pussy, if you want and if you have balls enough since you have balls enough to put my son in your mouth, come to my vacation house where i am now and say that shit to me !!! 419 pecks beach village, ocean city ,new jersey, 08226, you fuckin pussy, i am not trying to be on your gay ass level, your fucking garbage, your music IS Not original at all since you want your card to be pulled now!! all your music sounds like your trying to SOUND LIKE thE WU TANG CLAN thats NOT ORIGINAL AT ALL FAGGIT! come to my house and say that son shit , and watch how fast your teeth fly outta your mouth and you will end up in the hospital! that is not a threat, that is a mothafuckin promise!!!!
    obviously you took a lot of guilt to this thread cause you would of not said that gay ass shit to get you crippled!!! i'm not playing either!! you can say what ever the fuck you want about me until you turn purple in the face
    your level is garbage so your right i am not on your level cause your ASS !!!! a SHADOW AND COPY CAT of the WU TANG CLAN nothing ORIGINAL ABOUT your music

and for your information I WILL BE OFFICIAL ON A OFFICIAL 36 chambers PROJECT!!! and my songs are original and don't sound nothing LIKE THE WU TANG CLAN you will SEE and WITNESS
    i'm not going to say what project, but you will SEE I promise, and my words are real not fake like yours!
    and for your information again i all ready paid my dues and recorded in the original 36 chambers recording studio when it used to be on 36, 37th st. in new york city!!! ASK CHOCO one of RZA's ENGINEERS he'll tell ya!!!
    and if any of you motherfuckas wasn't copying off the WU and RZA yall wouldn't of said any of that BULLSHIT!!!

i been making music since 1996 you fuckin GRasshopper, what was you in pre school then? or some shit?
    and no fuckin shit that rza didn't add martial arts to his new cd, you dumb fucks, i said you cats that like using martial arts plus hip hop , should listen
    to the song try yayaya motherfuckas, cause THE RZA IS the ONE that CREATED HIP HOP plus MARTAIL ARTS!!! not any of you fucks!!!! so if you sound like the RZA and the wutang CLAN THATS NOT OrigiNAL!!!! why do you think you don't HAVE a record DeaL because your NOT original!!!

and you se how fast you'll never pop shit like that again in you whole entire life!!!

your LEVEL IS = to GARBAGE, ASS, IMITATION , a shadow, and you couldn't even PAY my son enough MOney to buy or even listen to your WACK ass shit!!!!
    MATTER of fact my son IS 10 i bet any money he could probably even kick your ASS!!!!

thats the worst thing you could of ever said to me faggit! come see me , and see how G you are!!!! i doubt very highly that you wont get far at aLL
    obviously you DON't KNow who your FUckin WITH!!! but COME FIND OUT you'll learn!!!!
    WOW.....

=[ you made me cry

soldier of christ

i haven't listen to it enough to judge if it's his best or worst but all i know is that he didn't come wit no martial arts samples at all in this...some of the beats sound electronic and happy and another thing that bothers me is there's to much singing...

think there's just only 1 or 2 percent of all the old martial arts samples used so far...
    by any means get cream...

the production on digi snacks is crazy... something different and fresh, RZA's drum game stood out a lot to me, especially on GOOD NIGHT-

The Intro and Money Dont Own Me destroys most dudes whole catalog alone

Quote Originally Posted by DEVAMPS View Post
    the production on digi snacks is crazy... something different and fresh, RZA's drum game stood out a lot to me, especially on GOOD NIGHT-

The Intro and Money Dont Own Me destroys most dudes whole catalog alone
    I dont have the same opinion about this album..

Birth of a prince was ten times better..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

yes i like birth of a prince more too. but i still can appreciate digisnacks for what it is

Digi snacks was nonsense.. As far as martial arts/kung fu.. ehh.. I think cats that talk like em are worst..

"Yep"

Quote Originally Posted by MF Herbs View Post
    Digi snacks was nonsense..
    cmon dog what the fuck u talkin bout??? i dare u to upload ONE BEAT THAT MATCHES THE INTRO BEAT....

OR BOOBY TRAP
    OR MONEY DONT OWN ME

cats talk shit about things they cant even contend with...

to say its nonsense is completely retarded... the lyrics alone are sick on this album- RZA rips it

Quote Originally Posted by DEVAMPS View Post
    cmon dog what the fuck u talkin bout??? i dare u to upload ONE BEAT THAT MATCHES THE INTRO BEAT....

OR BOOBY TRAP
    OR MONEY DONT OWN ME

cats talk shit about things they cant even contend with...

to say its nonsense is completely retarded... the lyrics alone are sick on this album- RZA rips it

^^ Son.. I know you LUV the rza.. but fuck that.. That shit aint got nothing on his older joints or his past digi tapes.. " I cant contend with" fuck outta here.. You acting like I shitted on all his work.. Fuck the lyrics.. I'm talkin about production.. From a beat smith stand point its lacking yo.. But I keep forgettin where Im at.. Wu corp.. anything other then.. " thats a banga god " its a wrap..

"Yep"