Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: all you rza wanna bees should check out DIGI SNACKS

Quote Originally Posted by MF Herbs View Post
    YESS more posts.. this cat want me to battle RZA.. first off.. for what?
    for what?? to prove that u can't even match one single beat and u still callin it nonsense.. think about it

Quote Originally Posted by DC Entel View Post
    you will never be on my level. Ya son will have my beat tape on his ipod.
    my, yo ALL hands down 4real, i don't give a fuck what any one thinks !!!! I said listen to the fuckin song called TRY YAYAYA for all you RZA wanna bees and apparently if your not a rza wanna bee you wouldn't have replied to this!!!!

and SECOND OF ALL I REALLY DO HAVE A SON YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT and saying things like about my son can get you KILLED where i live, fuckin internet pussy, if you want and if you have balls enough since you have balls enough to put my son in your mouth, come to my vacation house where i am now and say that shit to me !!! 419 pecks beach village, ocean city ,new jersey, 08226, you fuckin pussy, i am not trying to be on your gay ass level, your fucking garbage, your music IS Not original at all since you want your card to be pulled now!! all your music sounds like your trying to SOUND LIKE thE WU TANG CLAN thats NOT ORIGINAL AT ALL FAGGIT! come to my house and say that son shit , and watch how fast your teeth fly outta your mouth and you will end up in the hospital! that is not a threat, that is a mothafuckin promise!!!!
    keep my mothafuckin son outta your mouth!!!!
    obviously you took a lot of guilt to this thread cause you would of not said that gay ass shit to get you crippled!!! i'm not playing either!! you can say what ever the fuck you want about me until you turn purple in the face
    but don't ever put my family in your fuckin mouth pussy
    your level is garbage so your right i am not on your level cause your ASS !!!! a SHADOW AND COPY CAT of the WU TANG CLAN nothing ORIGINAL ABOUT your music

and for your information I WILL BE OFFICIAL ON A OFFICIAL 36 chambers PROJECT!!! and my songs are original and don't sound nothing LIKE THE WU TANG CLAN you will SEE and WITNESS
    i'm not going to say what project, but you will SEE I promise, and my words are real not fake like yours!
    and for your information again i all ready paid my dues and recorded in the original 36 chambers recording studio when it used to be on 36, 37th st. in new york city!!! ASK CHOCO one of RZA's ENGINEERS he'll tell ya!!!
    so that ,i'm not on your level shit , IS FAKE AS HELL coming outta your mouth,
    DON't you ever say shit about my son
    and if any of you motherfuckas wasn't copying off the WU and RZA yall wouldn't of said any of that BULLSHIT!!!

i been making music since 1996 you fuckin GRasshopper, what was you in pre school then? or some shit?
    and no fuckin shit that rza didn't add martial arts to his new cd, you dumb fucks, i said you cats that like using martial arts plus hip hop , should listen
    to the song try yayaya motherfuckas, cause THE RZA IS the ONE that CREATED HIP HOP plus MARTAIL ARTS!!! not any of you fucks!!!! so if you sound like the RZA and the wutang CLAN THATS NOT OrigiNAL!!!! why do you think you don't HAVE a record DeaL because your NOT original!!!

now be my guest and come to my vacation spot and pop that son shit
    and you se how fast you'll never pop shit like that again in you whole entire life!!!

your LEVEL IS = to GARBAGE, ASS, IMITATION , a shadow, and you couldn't even PAY my son enough MOney to buy or even listen to your WACK ass shit!!!!
    MATTER of fact my son IS 10 i bet any money he could probably even kick your ASS!!!!

thats the worst thing you could of ever said to me faggit! come see me , and see how G you are!!!! i doubt very highly that you wont get far at aLL
    obviously you DON't KNow who your FUckin WITH!!! but COME FIND OUT you'll learn!!!!
    Last edited by CLiffBangA; 07-21-2008 at 03:43 PM.
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

^
    LMAOOO

Dude...if you are taking that much offense to words on a screen you got some problems. If you were even a sliver as official as you are trying to convince us you surely wouldn't have cared enough about a comment like that to waste the 20 minutes or whatever it took to type that. Nobody cares bro, its the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
    Pointless thread. But in the spirit of pointlessness...anyone wanna explain how cats that sample kung fu flicks are biting RZA? ...everything has been sampled, all types of music, all types of movies, so really every producer is "biting" someone in one way or another. Unless they are inventing some whole new style or genre of music, and frankly no one here or anywhere is doing that. Its hip hop beats....samples, drums and other sounds...i don't get it. Thread starter posted a composed beat a few days back, which was good, but far from wildly original, so I'm not sure where he's coming from...
    and what da fuck are you talking about , my shit HAS NO SAMples AT ALL in my beats !! i write all my shit from scratch, so everything is Original about my shit! , so where the Fuck are you coming from?
    i'm just tired of half you mothafuckas in here thinking your shit is hot
    and all your doing is COpying off the RZA's WORK, thats why the fuck i wrote this post and where i'm coming from!!!
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

^^
    Whoa man...i don't even produce. If you listened to my music you'd know that I am original, I ain't biting nobody in any way, so you need to check yourself. By the way, you're not the first person that has done composed beats...and according to the logic your presenting anyone that uses samples of any kind is unoriginal.

^
    LMAOOO

Dude...if you are taking that much offense to words on a screen you got some problems. If you were even a sliver as official as you are trying to convince us you surely wouldn't have cared enough about a comment like that to waste the 20 minutes or whatever it took to type that. Nobody cares bro, its the internet.
    shut the fuck up man , i don't play when fake fucks put my son in your mouth!
    and you don't haft to believe shit homes, i'm not trying to convince dick anyway, i have proof faggit, like i said i don't give a fuck until you put my son in your mouth, i don't play when it comes to my son chump
    Last edited by CLiffBangA; 07-21-2008 at 03:46 PM.

^^
    Whoa man...i don't even produce. If you listened to my music you'd know that I am original, I ain't biting nobody in any way, so you need to check yourself. By the way, you're not the first person that has done composed beats...and according to the logic your presenting anyone that uses samples of any kind is unoriginal.
    man just get off my dick man, do you have anything else better to do?

^
    Nah, I'm stuck at home doped up on meds cuz i fucked my back up, so i really don't have anything better to do at the moment than point out your flawed logic.

^
    Nah, I'm stuck at home doped up on meds cuz i fucked my back up, so i really don't have anything better to do at the moment than point out your flawed logic.
    lol a dope head!! you sure your back is fucked up? probably not!
    yo i'm outta here on this post everyone say what ever the fuck you want

JUST LISTEN TO THE FUCKIN SONG TRY YAYAYA

"producers... imitate my beat, when they face me.. make em kiss my feet"

Quote Originally Posted by DEVAMPS View Post
    "producers... imitate my beat, when they face me.. make em kiss my feet"

YEAH YEAH THATS WHAT I"M TALIN ABOUT!!!! GOOD LOOKIN HOMEY!!!!!

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

were can I ck this ?? yo this thread bringz many negativ vibez hehehe yo hehehe PEACE to evry1 here
    ICHI
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

Quote Originally Posted by CLiffBangA View Post
    my, yo ALL hands down 4real, i don't give a fuck what any one thinks !!!! I said listen to the fuckin song called TRY YAYAYA for all you RZA wanna bees and apparently if your not a rza wanna bee you wouldn't have replied to this!!!!

and SECOND OF ALL I REALLY DO HAVE A SON YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT and saying things like about my son can get you KILLED where i live, fuckin internet pussy, if you want and if you have balls enough since you have balls enough to put my son in your mouth, come to my vacation house where i am now and say that shit to me !!! 419 pecks beach village, ocean city ,new jersey, 08226, you fuckin pussy, i am not trying to be on your gay ass level, your fucking garbage, your music IS Not original at all since you want your card to be pulled now!! all your music sounds like your trying to SOUND LIKE thE WU TANG CLAN thats NOT ORIGINAL AT ALL FAGGIT! come to my house and say that son shit , and watch how fast your teeth fly outta your mouth and you will end up in the hospital! that is not a threat, that is a mothafuckin promise!!!!
    keep my mothafuckin son outta your mouth!!!!
    obviously you took a lot of guilt to this thread cause you would of not said that gay ass shit to get you crippled!!! i'm not playing either!! you can say what ever the fuck you want about me until you turn purple in the face
    but don't ever put my family in your fuckin mouth pussy
    your level is garbage so your right i am not on your level cause your ASS !!!! a SHADOW AND COPY CAT of the WU TANG CLAN nothing ORIGINAL ABOUT your music

and for your information I WILL BE OFFICIAL ON A OFFICIAL 36 chambers PROJECT!!! and my songs are original and don't sound nothing LIKE THE WU TANG CLAN you will SEE and WITNESS
    i'm not going to say what project, but you will SEE I promise, and my words are real not fake like yours!
    and for your information again i all ready paid my dues and recorded in the original 36 chambers recording studio when it used to be on 36, 37th st. in new york city!!! ASK CHOCO one of RZA's ENGINEERS he'll tell ya!!!
    so that ,i'm not on your level shit , IS FAKE AS HELL coming outta your mouth,
    DON't you ever say shit about my son
    and if any of you motherfuckas wasn't copying off the WU and RZA yall wouldn't of said any of that BULLSHIT!!!

i been making music since 1996 you fuckin GRasshopper, what was you in pre school then? or some shit?
    and no fuckin shit that rza didn't add martial arts to his new cd, you dumb fucks, i said you cats that like using martial arts plus hip hop , should listen
    to the song try yayaya motherfuckas, cause THE RZA IS the ONE that CREATED HIP HOP plus MARTAIL ARTS!!! not any of you fucks!!!! so if you sound like the RZA and the wutang CLAN THATS NOT OrigiNAL!!!! why do you think you don't HAVE a record DeaL because your NOT original!!!

now be my guest and come to my vacation spot and pop that son shit
    and you se how fast you'll never pop shit like that again in you whole entire life!!!

your LEVEL IS = to GARBAGE, ASS, IMITATION , a shadow, and you couldn't even PAY my son enough MOney to buy or even listen to your WACK ass shit!!!!
    MATTER of fact my son IS 10 i bet any money he could probably even kick your ASS!!!!

thats the worst thing you could of ever said to me faggit! come see me , and see how G you are!!!! i doubt very highly that you wont get far at aLL
    obviously you DON't KNow who your FUckin WITH!!! but COME FIND OUT you'll learn!!!!
    WOW.....

Quote Originally Posted by DEVAMPS View Post
    herbs my point is... u said Digi Snacks the album is nonsense.. thats RZA's piece of art that you are disrespecting.. so that aint right, especially when u cant even make a beat hotter then the INTRO or O DAY

show some fuckin respect- u didnt say "i dont like it", u called it nonsense which is talkin shit

im only goin on wit this cuz i know alotta people think the way u do, everyone thinks there opinion is reality n they talk shit like they can do better but mostly likely cannot and never will
    ^^^ :sigh:..... o..k..... I respect RZA as a man and what he has done for hip hop.. Shit we are talking about HIM on HIS forum lol.. I aint shit on his life.. I just aint feeling this tape.. Everybody aint gonna feel it.. you even said that lol.. And I'm pretty sure niggas said more harsh things then I did about digi snacks.. So any and everybody who doesnt like it has to make a beat better than it??? Thats gonna be a long track list then..

I know you want me to say I can bring it to rza's production on this album so cats can back you... What a sad case.. Come on vamps your REALLLLLLYYYY going hard on this.. Do you wanna be his son?

I bet you pray that he grants you that wish, so the D in devamps could mean digital.. SMH.. Are you doing this for shine maybe? That some how word gets back to him and that golden wu logo is soon to be placed above your name? I thought you were cooler then this.. and you keep throwing shots at my production.. is this even deeper?

Can we agree to disagree? lol..

"Yep"