Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: all you rza wanna bees should check out DIGI SNACKS

you still on that "faggot" shit huh? alright , since you was already done with us and you still here talkin shit let me put you back in your coffin.

I know mf's from around your way and you a bitch homie. You know it. You could be exposed but mf's aint trying to waste time like that. You just be gettin laughed at from behind many screens.

Mf's is from around there and know you aint gully so you can quit with all the tuff talk cuz I knooooooow you's a bitch.

Thats real.

i dont have to be "gully" to say ur a faggot... i dont say or think im a thug so i dont even know what ur talkin about.. who the hell do u know from my area??

Quote Originally Posted by DEVAMPS View Post
    digi vamps?? why cuz im showin support and respect to RZA while yall bringin negativity... buncha faggots yo its called RESPECT, in ur mind you think rza's beats on digisnacks is nonsense BUT YOU CANT EVEN MATCH A SINGLE BEAT!!! get ya mind right

if the beats on digi snacks are nonsense then ur beats are COMPLETE TRASH
    temper temper D.I.G.I.T.A.L.V.A.M.P.. Every reply I did I said I respected RZA.. i just wasnt feeling digi snacks.. now this aint even about him.. you made it about us.. the faggots and shit, going at my production.. you started that shit.. my beats complete trash? this coming from a cat who use plastic bag drums.. Shit got no warmth or thickness to em what so ever.. next time you up a track send it to me so I can EQ it for you..

"Yep"

hahaha this kid infinity is gettin all personal- go back to mc paul barman guy

nah im sayin in retrospect- if rza's beats are nonsense then ur beats must be complete trash because theres no way you can compare really, i like ur production tho

thought you was "out" first of all and second of all - if I'm a "faggot" then why you loggin back on to talk to me. Vamps like talkin to fags???

Just stop right now yo. Dont worry bout who the fuck I know. Keep ur fingers straight when you talk about mine and I'll worry bout mine. Talking bout my music is one thing but you felt the need to try and call me a punk and you slipped up right there.

I aint the one and yes I know ppl from round ur way so u needs to chill for you get dissed the way you dont want.

I'm sure ur lil vamp image means a lot to you so keep it for you just look compleatly silly and yes I'm talkin bout here and yes if I wanted to waste my time with a childish person like you (yeah childish yo) then I could and would have you out there on front street.

....let it alone.

hahahahaha damn dude ur got some problems, gettin mad offended im just over here clownin wit yall

u dont know anyone from around here, if u did u would tell me who, so chill wit that you dont know shit about me

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

i wasn't feelin most of the beats on Digi Snax...but i don't produce myself...

so is my whole life just nonsense then?

how does this work....

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    i wasn't feelin most of the beats on Digi Snax...but i don't produce myself...

so is my whole life just nonsense then?

how does this work....
    ^^^^^^ LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. oh man..

"Yep"

stop beggin me to dry snitch and keep it peace. I'm not mad offended I just cant believe how board you get sometimes and it got outta hand when you wanted to come my way with it.

over RZA no less.

I would tell Rza to his face I didnt like DS but I couldnt make it to austin but if it makes anybody feel better I'll write him a letter and screen shot the shit to show you I aint no punk.

IT AINT DISSIN if we aint feelin that album. It aint dissin if we state our opinion which we did and then you (vamps) took it personal or got mad vex'd or mad offended.

get it straight.

i just cant understand how a producer could look down upon beats that are better then his... it doesnt make sense but whataver mang..

infinity- ur lying.. fall back u know nothing about me

infinity- ur lying.. fall back u know nothing about me

I dont have time or even passion to lie. Thats what I rap about stupid. Not lying and shit. Staying true.

I tell the truth when I say that i know mf's from around ur way and they know u aint rollin like you pose. I tell the truth when I say that I aint gonna be tellin on my fam like that and sayin they name.

I also tell the truth that I am a bit worried that Vamps might come get us all in the middle of the night and suck our blood and turn us into the living dead so that we can then see RZA's cock wiff that true UNLIVING eye ... lmao

hahahahaha ur buggin

i aint even takin u serious dog so just go back to ur corny existence

i just cant understand how a producer could look down upon beats that are better then his... it doesnt make sense but whataver mang..
    yep... you right me either.. and your shittin on my tracks.. aint that ironic..

"Yep"