Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cappadonna - Tug Dat Rope

cappa just needs to take a lil break, let his mind re-energize. then bomb cats again.

and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAPPA
    STOP COLLABORATING WITH ANY TOM DICK AND THEIR GRANDMA WITH 200 BUCKS TO SPARE, don't do that to your legacy man.

Cappadonna is a real projects cat.

That's why I like him maybe the most outta WU.

After one his shows I went back stage, got by security and lit up a blunt with CAP.

I went to one his shows in baltimore came outside and there was a dead body bleeding out on the sidewalk. I remember, it was the sonar lounge. people trying lure you into alleys if you come from outta town.

Cap was mad that night. LOL I remember him gettin in the crowd and rappin in people's faces. People were all high there too. People used to smoke cigz in clubs smoke blunts too.

I bet gay clubs these days are non smoking, LOL
    Last edited by Sense-A; 05-22-2020 at 05:34 PM.

nada ignorante

N.I.

Another gem

Finesse - Cappadonna

the sampled track (sample starts at 1:40) of 'Tug Dat Rope' is pretty sick too, in a laidback kind of way

Awesome find for that sample.

LOL this is still one my favorite videos with Cappadonna. Just freestyling with some common projects hood cat.

In lots of ways, Cappa is my favorite member. He seems the most accessible Wu-Tang member. He seems like he was in the same project situations lots of people I knew were in.

Cappa was never a "main" member but every time he showed up he would steal the show.

I also think that in a freestyle battle, if Wu were going to have to go against another crew, Cappadonna would be one of their best weapons. Gza and Deck too. But Cappa could destroy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Cappa was never a "main" member but every time he showed up he would steal the show.

I use to think Cap wasn't that good of an mc but now I think dude is ill. He doesn't seem to come across that good on albums (Wu albums) but the Pillage and a couple of freestyles he's done (Like the one you posted) prove Cap has skillz.

Like someone posted before he needs to stop releasing a lot of garbage music though?

peace

Yeah, The Pillage is a classic for sure : the beats, his non sequitur rhymes and the quality features. Just my own opinion, obviously.