Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Soul Caliber IV

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Soul Caliber IV

I just seen a commercial, I'm mad as shit, I ordered this last week and my fucking PS3 just broke. Anyways who's copping it? Let's Build.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

man that sux homie.. but im coppin that disc on 360.. Lookin forward to it..

"Yep"

Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I just seen a commercial, I'm mad as shit, I ordered this last week and my fucking PS3 just broke. Anyways who's copping it? Let's Build.
    i saw your other thread haven't fix it yet man!! what are you waiting for call Sony do something.

i got SC 3 and they made a couple of change that were a bit disappointment some were good like create your own character but even that had a lot of flaws SC 2 was better the fighting and gameplay there was perfect.

im expecting the same to happen with SC 4 some good things(lets say like Darth Freaking Vader) and some bad things
    i saw a video where some nerds discuss some new features like the new instant kill shit is something that when is time correctly the character do a cutscene and the opponent is kill right there no matter which amount of life he have
    another thing is the new Guard Bar so now you can't block all the time
    they took out the Soul Charge if im not mistaken
    other thing they took out is the Jump Horizontal Low Hit
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

i got the game guys....its sooo sick in terms of graphics, gameplay, and characters....but the story mode seems....meh..idk, right now i really like it and i cant wait for it to be released officially so i can play other people online...lmao..btw Vader and his apprentice are sick as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    of course im getting this.

and just for the record

anyone buying this game that doesnt have one of these

gtfo newb
    I'm a newb LOL....Where can I get one of those joints?

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
    i saw your other thread haven't fix it yet man!! what are you waiting for call Sony do something.

I'm sending my PS3 back tomorrow, that's when the box comes in, so hopefully i get it back in time.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Oh shit, I might have to get that for sure.

is everybody blind??? i said i got the game!!

dode i cant what fucking every one up with
    in order of beast with

Yoshimitsu

Zasalamel

Nightmare

and soon to be

Greed/Kamikirimusi
    Last edited by Dokuro; 07-25-2008 at 06:42 PM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

I fucks with Yun-Seong, Yoshimtisu is crazy too...

SC3 was shit compared to SC2. Rapheal and Talim got beat to death with the nerf stick, Zasalamel was the only new character that was usable and the stupid game save file corruptes itself.

My only gripe with SC4 is that the female cast got the Dead or Alive graphic overhaul. Oversize polygon breasts were cool when I was like 13-14. The additions of fatalities is cool to punish those that turtle.

Mits and Cerv better still be beast. I'm interested in trying Shura too. Is she just a palette swap of Cerv or just "some" similarities?

the tits are fuckin dope in this game.

soon to be beast fighter

shes using my wepon of choice
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

That shit looks nice... Where you get the pic?

^^^places