Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Soul Caliber IV

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
    You remind me of what I was doing like a few weeks. I would try to pause 3rd Strike to see Chun Li's butt. Or Mai when I play CvS2.
    lmao this is different, the graphics are insane.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Just picked up my premium edition. Comes with a shirt, a poster, and a comic book.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

well how is it? is it much better then SC3? does it still have character creation? are the move the same?

is it worth buying?
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

LOL if you been keeping up with my threads in here, I don't have my ps3, I'm waiting for sony to fix it and send it back.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

....u cood have been asking me, yes its better than 3, yes it has character creation, but u have to pick a style from a character, the moves are pretty much the same with some new ones, and the critical finish added....and yes i think its worth buying.

I'm mad as shit, I got the game in front of me with no system.....

haha, that sucks...im about to go online, ive bee waiting for mad long to do so..lmao.

lol fuck you nigga

online is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad slow, w/e

and Mr. X, ur sig and avy is much better now dude, dope fuckin avy...lmao Deadpool is the man.

Thanks Dusk. I don't see you much in the Graphics Corner now though, what's up with that?

idk, havent been really inspired to make sigs as much recently, plus Style took the piss out of it with his fancy schmancy sigs...

lol true but hey, all the more reason to get better at it right?

still deciding if i should pick it up or not. the last one i really didn't like the game.

thank god i still have this bad boy

all i need is one of those usb plugs that can connect ps2 controllers..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
    lol true but hey, all the more reason to get better at it right?
    not necessarily, so i can become "as good" as him? no thanks, ill stay true to form...and make sigs because i want to.