Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: expanding rep system

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
    This has headed off in an uneessary direction. I lik you Style and don't have a problem with you. I don't particularly care about whether you become a mod BUT I am interested in why you want to be one and what ou think you can do as one. There is a difference. You can have twice as many rep bars without it bothering me. If the people decree it so then you deserve it.

I take your point and in the most part I enjoy your posts due to your being clever. It's just when I was sincerley looking for a bit of info on what you think you can do for the greater good that the clever response was a bit frustrating. I just felt you were being a tad facetious and it irritated me as I was tired (I was nearing the end of a 12 hour night shift). Anyway, I have no wish to enter into any sort of slanging match with you, and I'm not a coward but a big enough man to admit it was a petty and pointless insult.

Peace

peace.
    not that u are one of these people, but when someone puts forth effort someone is always there to discourage them. even if that extra effort would benefit them as well. i always try to go the extra mile in life so i see this all too often.

but yeah i just came from the battlefields of gen chat and still had my gun off safety.
    my bad.

the endless question tactic was a bit overthetop. i picked it up from black man sunny. very effective i must say.
    right now i am sharpening my skills for something thats about to happen. you better do the same.
    hint hint

uh ......maybe we can discuss my plans in the vatican but sometimes when you tell your plans your positivity attracts negativity and then the haters get to work.

basically i see a site not living up to its full potential.
    i have some ideas to release it. so to be able to make mod level moves without having to go thru potocol would be cool. maybe i just need an experimental subforum. that as the experiments are completed they get released into the general population.

for example,the beef chamber. a place where sonnage is the name of the game. complete with rankings and all.
    any thread that devolves into a son-off gets moved there. call out a member and meet them in the beef chamber. tiltle matches, fight cards, battle royals.....?prizes? it would be epic.
    i have a whole strategy worked out to implement and maintain it too.

i have about 3 more ideas like this.

maxed out orange barz must be the equivalent of of a rep holocaust.

gawddamn you gotta be a hated piece of shit.

i don't even think its possible with out begging for neg rep, but then you'd get pos rep cause you wanted neg rep.
    Last edited by STYLE; 08-04-2008 at 04:31 PM.

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    I dont even think its possible lol.

oh yes it can. i been studying in preparation for my life long dream of modship. lol

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...utation_levels

somebody just needs to do it.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

i don't even think its possible with out begging for neg rep, but then you'd get pos rep cause you wanted neg rep.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60712

I was just talking about that yesterday...funny ...so it's true, lol
    bring back begongo!!

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

peace.
    not that u are one of these people, but when someone puts forth effort someone is always there to discourage them. even if that extra effort would benefit them as well. i always try to go the extra mile in life so i see this all too often.

but yeah i just came from the battlefields of gen chat and still had my gun off safety.
    my bad.

the endless question tactic was a bit overthetop. i picked it up from black man sunny. very effective i must say.
    right now i am sharpening my skills for something thats about to happen. you better do the same.
    hint hint

uh ......maybe we can discuss my plans in the vatican but sometimes when you tell your plans your positivity attracts negativity and then the haters get to work.

basically i see a site not living up to its full potential.
    i have some ideas to release it. so to be able to make mod level moves without having to go thru potocol would be cool. maybe i just need an experimental subforum. that as the experiments are completed they get released into the general population.

for example,the beef chamber. a place where sonnage is the name of the game. complete with rankings and all.
    any thread that devolves into a son-off gets moved there. call out a member and meet them in the beef chamber. tiltle matches, fight cards, battle royals.....?prizes? it would be epic.
    i have a whole strategy worked out to implement and maintain it too.

i have about 3 more ideas like this.

maxed out orange barz must be the equivalent of of a rep holocaust.

gawddamn you gotta be a hated piece of shit.

I feel you. You have got me interested. I'm aware that something isn't quite right here at the Crop, I just couldn't see what any one person becoming a mod can do. I wasn't really thinking of it from the perspective of the sites structure and so on and I reckon you may be onto something there.

If you wanna run anything by me without announcing it to the world then drop me a PM.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Style, drop your mod ideas in the Vatican. im intrigued, maybe you can work with a current mod to get your ideas into action.

STYLE

site structure is all about----bah-- i gotta do this in the vat but

i'll type a gameplan up and we all can brainstorm. i know that next month wucorp is scheduled for a site overhaul. i am curious to hear what is in store.

thats what i'm sayin!!!
    sicka did all that campaignin then dipped.
    if i had been modded, we'd all be chillin on solid platinum thrones with 1000 booty butt nekkid concubines by now.
    holy shit that sounds like the wu corp i want. style for mod!! whose got my lsd sugarcubes?
    "We Agreed To Send One To Swim From Lost To Found."