Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Protools tracklist

Wtf? Where is Dj Muggs? He was rumoured to be. When I saw Mos Def, Raekwon, Sean P as probable guests I was very happy, and fo sure Dj Muggs, but now I don't see any of them (( Still I hope the album will be good.

im copping this
    SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

LAX August 26th

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by b.i.b.l.e. View Post
    damn i was hoping the rumour about mos def being on there was true...that would be a great collabo
    True, it seems we're the only 2 displeased with his omission...the others are too worried about Sean P .

And why only 1 RZA production?

If hoping that the Paper Plates on the album is a different beat entirely to what was released, because otherwise...Paper Plates is RZA's WORST BEAT EVER.

'Section 9'

Quote Originally Posted by -The A to the Z- View Post
    True, it seems we're the only 2 displeased with his omission...the others are too worried about Sean P .

And why only 1 RZA production?

If hoping that the Paper Plates on the album is a different beat entirely to what was released, because otherwise...Paper Plates is RZA's WORST BEAT EVER.
    Well, GZA did always have minimum outside appearances. I'm not too worried about that, though Mos Def would fit good with GZA if not singing.

On the RZA production-

If 80% of the production is like the one on Alphabets, I'll be happy. I'm not talking style, I'm talking quality of the production.Alphabets is quality material.

Paper Plates is RZA's WORST BEAT EVER.
    No

Veteran Member

Paper Plate>>>>>Rough Cut off LOTLS (that sh1t was garbage)

Arabian Knight got 2 placements, hopefully they are on point, he had a couple lazy joints on LOTLS. sucks theres no Bink or Muggs, but you cant complain about 4 of the elements on 1 album. Preservation is kind of unproven but has brought heat so far

had no idea Roc Marciano produced, interesting

dunno why people were so excited for Sean Price to get fucced up on a track, dude always was and still is average. he aint even in the elite of BCC let alone in GZA's league
    Last edited by FasterBlade; 07-25-2008 at 07:01 AM.
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

i cannot believe Rza was responsible for the abomination which was paper plate. that beat sucks diarrhea dick and sweaty baboon ass.

S
    M
    H
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shitao View Post
    No
    Then what is, in your opinion?

He can't get worse than that level exhibited on Paper Plates.

And I really like 8 Diagrams, for the record.

Veteran Member

Rough Cut is so much worse, O Day and Try Ya from Digi Snax, RZA's the GOAT but lets not act like he doesnt have superwack shit like every other producer. Paper Plate may not be great, but its not unlistenable like his bad sh1t can be
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by FasterBlade View Post
    Rough Cut is so much worse, O Day and Try Ya from Digi Snax, RZA's the GOAT but lets not act like he doesnt have superwack shit like every other producer. Paper Plate may not be great, but its not unlistenable like his bad sh1t can be
    Rough Cut ain't THAT bad, I haven't heard O Day in full yet, and thankfully, RZA didn't produce Try Ya Ya Ya.

Then what is, in your opinion?
    Lol I must be the only one who like the paper plate beat. Don't really feel the drums (maybe the final mastering 'll fixe that) but like the aerial vibe, this minimalist melody... Just my opinion (shitty opinion maybe ).

But my post was just a reaction to all this "Worst cover ever"; "Worst RZA beat ever"... Come on dudes...

'Section 9'

Quote Originally Posted by Shitao View Post
    Lol I must be the only one who like the paper plate beat. Don't really feel the drums (maybe the final mastering 'll fixe that) but like the aerial vibe, these minimalist melody... Just my opinion (shitty opinion maybe ).

But my post was just a reaction to all this "Worst cover ever"; "Worst RZA beat ever"... Come on dudes...
    You're not the only one ho feels the beat. I mean, it's nothing off the hook, just a good beat, and GZA's delivery fits to it.

DrunkenMasta303

10. Columbian Ties Feat. True Master
    Produced by: Bronze Nazareth

^wow, i bet this one will be dope as fukkk

cant wait to hear gza and true spittin over a bronze beat (<- the illest producer in the game right now)

and yes, paper plates is a damn disgrace for rza

nah its not off the hook, its out of someones asshole after eating a triple bacon cheese burger.

i still may listen to the track just for Gza's lyrical content, at least for a while, but if someone makes an accapella version of paper plate im gonna replace the original track with that.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

kamouflage

Paper plate beat is awesome go listen to some soft shit like btsg or almighty whatever
    Boom Bap Mafiozos " C.R.A.C.K."

http://www.myspace.com/boombapmafiozos